Woh Sharmati Hai Kabhi Chupati Hai
Ladki Jo Haan Kehde Usse Nibhati Hai
Iss Liye Ladkiya Ladko Si Nahin Hoti
Iss Liye Ladkiya Ladko Si Nahin Hoti

😃
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 18 years ago
I feel Woman are always equal from the very begining of this world...but earlier they were ignored and may be hesitated to come forward.but now this new age woman is ready to take up any challenge.it can be any thing may being a company CEO or Being India's Prime Minister they are never back and they produce the most good out come by giving 100% effort to work.so the new age girls are equally good to mens and matured to handle any kind of pressure.Once they agree on a decision they are ready to face all the situation without geting emotional breakdown..so they are more emotionally strong then mens...

Abt sex i dont think that is a negative thing in a girl.earlier girls were just simply blamed for every thing but now it is not that matter.girls are coming out in public and reacting and taking action against the crime.the most new age woman example can been seen recently,actress esha deol arrived for a film premier some one from the public acted fresh by trying to hold her hand and the next moment she just slapped and never looked back and just walked in....
hey guess gallery good one.i respect ur views...we shud not forget the person who gave birth to us taking so much pain and reared us with love and affection is women
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sosweet

hey guess gallery good one.i respect ur views...we shud not forget the person who gave birth to us taking so much pain and reared us with love and affection is women

thank you very much

syrene thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sosweet

Gone are those days where women were merely treated as object of desire, i feel today's women are independent and proficient enough of manging any and every situation with out exception, i feel today women is not only capable of rearing children but can also become the CEO and also contributing herself for the progress of their respective nations

also believe today women are more stronger, though women have always been emotionally stronger am flustered by some MCP trying to sabotage women humility and projecting women as object of sexual desire, i would like to state to all such men never underestimate today women, they not only seek equality but are proficient enough of getting the equality.

the only problem is that in India even now this  type of woman is a minority. we are indeed blessed to be born to our parents who gave us a good education and helped us to realize we can do whatever a man does.  even now in villages women toil in fields throughout the day take care of their home and kids and still get beaten by their drunk husbands! why just villages...if just ask the maid who helps u in u'r work u will hear hazaar such stories.
Majority thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I do not agree at all.

Biologically and emotionally, a woman is "designed" to take care of home and hearth. They are not programmed to brave the jungles to hunt, protect herself, her mate and offsprings from predators and to preserve territory. These are the three basic functions of the male of the species and however much we may feel liberated, there is no denying the fact that a woman will always be unequal to the role.

As to whether a woman is mentally stronger than a man is debatable. There is no sure way to measure mental strength this matter will always be a matter of opinion.

Finally, men and women are two viciously different creatures who have had to come together to fulfill a basic function of nature. They cannot get along, have no common interests and hold dimaterically opposite views on almost all subjects.

To end this discourse, just want to say that the views expressed above may or may not be my own and this utterance may be taken to be an act of self defense since what is definitely proven is that female of the species if deadlier than the male.
*dolly* thumbnail

Maybe man cannot understand how women can be stronger than them when we are the emotional type. However, being emotional does not mean weakness. The same way a man who does not show his emotions is strong.

I say it men often do not accept defeat from women. I rejoice in it because it seems I have the power to let those men's emotions (hatred, guilt, etc.) become transparent.

In the dictionary, "strength" is equated to power, which is innate to every individual. One can be strong on one part and weak on the other. Thus, everyone has his or her own strengths or weaknesses.

In the man-woman issue though, it is different. Often, people would equate strength to physical or emotional strength but it is not so. Almost all men are physically stronger than women because their structure is differently designed-the reason why they grow more muscles than women.

A woman's built, on the other hand, is designed for simplicity and detail-all the things that men do not bother with. The reason why women love details and all the beautiful things (flowers, butterflies and other colorful things).

In the death of Jesus, His mother was with Him. Her strength was shown by "being there." Her presence, acceptance and humility made her exemplary.

Being a mother

I believe that a woman also shows her strength in being a mother. Remember, when we were younger? On our first day of school, our mothers joined us. If someone teased us, we would run to the loving embrace of our mothers for protection.

Not only that, even in our sleeping position, we manifest our need for our mothers. Sleeping with two or more pillows, psychologists explain, shows that we want to have something to hold on.

This is our security, a manifestation of our needs for that motherly strength.

THIS IS JUST MY VIEW ON WOMEN BEING STRONG NOW WAIT FOR THE OTHER HALF

Edited by dolly - 18 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dolly

Maybe man cannot understand how women can be stronger than them when we are the emotional type. However, being emotional does not mean weakness. The same way a man who does not show his emotions is strong.

I say it men often do not accept defeat from women. I rejoice in it because it seems I have the power to let those men's emotions (hatred, guilt, etc.) become transparent.

In the dictionary, "strength" is equated to power, which is innate to every individual. One can be strong on one part and weak on the other. Thus, everyone has his or her own strengths or weaknesses.

In the man-woman issue though, it is different. Often, people would equate strength to physical or emotional strength but it is not so. Almost all men are physically stronger than women because their structure is differently designed-the reason why they grow more muscles than women.

A woman's built, on the other hand, is designed for simplicity and detail-all the things that men do not bother with. The reason why women love details and all the beautiful things (flowers, butterflies and other colorful things).

In the death of Jesus, His mother was with Him. Her strength was shown by "being there." Her presence, acceptance and humility made her exemplary.

Being a mother

I believe that a woman also shows her strength in being a mother. Remember, when we were younger? On our first day of school, our mothers joined us. If someone teased us, we would run to the loving embrace of our mothers for protection.

Not only that, even in our sleeping position, we manifest our need for our mothers. Sleeping with two or more pillows, psychologists explain, shows that we want to have something to hold on.

This is our security, a manifestation of our needs for that motherly strength.

well said👏

Majority thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dolly

Maybe man cannot understand how women can be stronger ........... to have something to hold on. This is our security, a manifestation of our needs for that motherly strength. THIS IS JUST MY VIEW ON WOMEN BEING STRONG NOW WAIT FOR THE OTHER HALF

Such an emotional outburst. what's the point? Since women can be mothers (of cousre women will be mothers, whoever heard of a man being mother?) are they the embodiment of strength and power?

I also note that the Mother Mary gets a mention by Helen of Troy doesn't.

And Butterflies? Sucesful artists, musicians and poets, thos who bring out all that is beautiful in nature have been overwhelmingly males. Edited by Jatayu - 18 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

NEW AGE WOMENS   😳

***beleive, please don't bring frivolity to discussions by posting such distasteful items. Please treat this as a warning.***

Edited by Minnie - 18 years ago