Navya 6th June *Written update*

chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Anant asks whether he can talk to navya once.. appy cuts him off.. ritz says that whatever he wants to convey, he can convey to ritz.. When ritz asks navya to come along with them, she hesitates and tells that she wants to talk with anant.. appy asks navya to call her after she reaches home.. Anant takes her away..

In the car, anant keeps looking at navya, who looks out thro the window.. He gives his apology for not making a call the previous day.. Later, he stops the car and hits the steering in anger.. Anant tells that he is fighting with himself and with his family rules.. He tells that he had tried to live a life that his family wished.. But his family did not understand them/navi as he has understood.. He has to choose between his family and navi.. He adds that his family is old-fashioned and will not understand the love matters.. He can neither explain them nor forget navya.. He explains her that he has been experiencing more pain than what he gave to navya.. He can't tolerate it anymore and is ready to face the consequences..

Anant tries to comfort her by giving his hand in hers, but she quickly takes her hand off.. She asks him to leave her at home.. She tells him that she had never thought of these things... She tells him that meeting him, talking with him, his presence, his calls, his msgs gave her pleasure.. If he is not around, his memories gave her pleasure.. Tears roll down anant's eyes..!! She continues that she never thought his family will not like these.. She doesn't have the courage to go against her family.. The decision which she herself cannot take, how can she force anant to take it??

Anant tells that he cannot understand why all these are happening with them.. Whatever happened with them is not wrong.. The mistake lies in the mindset of the people.. The wrong vision of the people is punishing them.. She again insists him to leave her home.. (Muskurado song in the bg..)

Ranbir, appy and ritz are talking.. Ranbir tells that its right to have allowed them to talk.. Appy tells that navya had hidden the matter with them as she had felt that anant is so important for her.. But ritz is a bit worried for navya.. Appy comforts her by saying that nothing will happen for navya as anant also likes her as much as she does..

Anant and navya reach navya's home.. Navya bids him a bye and opens the car lock but anant puts the lock again.. He then comes closer to her and asks whether she likes him very much.. if so, how can she live without him, his calls and msgs.??. he asks her if he is not with her, will she be smiling thinking about the moments they spent together?? He then calls her IDIOT (lovingly).. further, he wipes navya's tears..

Navya takes her bag and leaves the car.. While she is standing in front of the house door and crying, anant calls her by name.. she is shocked to see him and asks him to leave.. But anant persists her to give an answer for his question whether she can live without him.. He tells her that when he will not be able to live without her, then how can she live without him.. (as if he is answering his own question)..

Precap shows anant telling baba that before he could give an answer to baba's question, whether he can ask a question to baba..!! Baba is confused..!!

-S A D H A N A-

Edited by chucklebuddy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PT_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
someelse was going to post written update?>>
r u going to do update daily
r u appointed??
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 Sadhana thankkk uuu so much dear...   kayal
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
S A D H A N A thanks for the updateπŸ˜ƒ

click_booth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sadana thank for the update..
chucklebuddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajan_kash01

someelse was going to post written update?>>
r u going to do update daily
r u appointed??

I dunno who was going to post the update.. i'm sry to say this.. for the past few days the updates aren't regular/instant.. i received requests from some of our forum members (today) as to do the update for 6th june as nobody has done it.. hence i did..!! Till the regular updaters schedule is revived, i thought that i could help out our frnds..!! also, i will be able to do the updates regularly/daily only for this month..!! later, if time permits, i would wish to do it for a day or so.. I'm not appointed dear..!! πŸ˜‰ Hope i'm clear..!!
chucklebuddy thumbnail
@kayal, nageswari and coolya... You gals are always welcome..!! πŸ€— 

@nageswari.. thanks for posting that rajni pic..!! πŸ˜‰
chucklebuddy thumbnail

arrey ar.. almost 650 views till now.. but no comments...

koi to reply kro...

itna bura update bi nahn hai... πŸ˜­

Edited by chucklebuddy - 12 years ago
boomerang123 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
awesome update! loved today's epi😊
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnks a lot.
do connt posting written updts yaar plzz..!