Written Updates of June 1st to 6th

ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry at the updates my turn weekly as my computer is not fixed stil..

not much has happen here is very short and sweet update

Ranveer is happy to hear Rasal wants nothing to do with him
vick is waiting for rasal and rasal comes with moomal
ranveer tells rukmi he is happy rasal wants to move forward
ranveer gets slap from his mother when she hear what he did when he got drunk
ranveer goes to apologies BT and BT forgives him (dramatic apology LOL)
padma has sent divorce paper and this shocks the family
chanchel makes plan to go meet padam and try to solve the differences
they dont see padama just pretend they went to meet her
moomal tells vick and rasal she will help them and moomal lies to dadisa for rasal
rasal is upset moomal lied but moomal tells her to leave it all up to her
rasal thanks moomal and says she has found a sister in her and rukmi overhears them
rukmi is happy to see rasal and moomal together but rasal thinks she was eavesdropping on them
moomal gets angry and conforms rukmi but rukmi says i didnt hear anything but you are with rasal
moomal tells rasal and rasal says we still need to be careful as she might plan something
moomal goes to ranveer to complain on how rukmi was eavesdropping and ranveer gets angry
ranveer does not want to hear anything against rukmi and he tells moomal she doesnt want him happy
moomal cries and tells dadi and dadi says if you dont want to accept rukmi fine but you have no right to insult her too and moomal runs away saying rasal is only my SIL
chanchel says they tries to convince padma but she insulted them so we will give her divorce
BT says no i will go meet her and this makes 3 evils very scared show ends there

tomorrow: 3 evils makes story about padma and turns ranveer against padma and how he thinks deep should get divorce and 3 evils smile but rukmi over hears all this is and is worried

sorry for any mistakers and delays...still not promises when the updates will be daily 😕😭
Edited by ziddiladki - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Thank u soo much for the lovely update.
tanyaj thumbnail