Happy Birthday Meghan (Gyan) 7th June

CrazyChatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys.. today, 7th june, is meghan's birthday... so i thought i cud open a thread for everyone to wish him a happy birthday.. i wished him on facebook itself, so now its ur turn... type ur msg's here, and i will convey them to him.

note: it is his real fb as far as i know, though it may not seem like it at first sight..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jassie_17 thumbnail
To dear Meghan,

You are one amazing actor with great potential and capabilities...Been watching SBS since day 1 and i've really lurved the interaction of your's with your brothers and Toasty...It's just amazing!!!

Have a wonderful birthday and a year ahead filled with lotsa happiness and joy...Your character is one cheerful and mature character and it's a truly special character in SBS...All the best in your future endeavours too!!!

Cheers,
Jassie
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGHAN
  love you sooo much in SBS  you are an amazinggg actor keep up the good work and keep entertaining us like always you are a very gud actor keep it up i hope you get all the happiness you deserve and make it big in the telly industry love yah
🤗❤️
❤️
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thread already exit .. pls dont repeat

https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1699617

kinshukkiaashiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGHAN ...
ugta hua suraj dua de appko,
khilta hua phool khushbu de appko,
hum to kuch dene ke kabil nahi hai,
dene waala hazaar khusiyan de appko!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

dharad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Meghan (Gyan), Wish you many happy returns of the day and a wonderful birthday. As your name states, Gyan, you are the only sensible character in that house followed by dadaji. I say dadaji next, because you are more undestanding a patient at your tender age compared to all the grown ups in the house. are you the same in real life as well, sure you must be.
Have fun
SBD