My Fortune A Misery UPDCh19/Pg35

DIYA- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hii to all TLians...here is my 2nd FF on TaAnu ... The story would told in present and it go to past (Flash Back)...So present happenings in the story would in 1st person narration and the Flash back will in third person narration...Hope u all will lyk...

Concept:-
                  As title indicates its the story of lady whose fortune  becomes misery.

TAANI-The narrator:-A psychatrist by profession. She whose; fortune becomes a misery.

Each character will be introduced as the story goes on.

It was drizzling; I could see the first ray of sun's light falling on earth in the dawn. There was time when I enjoyed the heavy shower. But now each droplet seems likes the dark clouds shedding its tears for something which it had lost, when I stepped out of the train through which I traveled all the way from Mumbai to continue my career.

The place Kolkatha is not new to me.  My roots are here I was born in a traditional Bengali family still I never thought of coming back to my place because I do only have few good memories. I continued walking on the platform to reach exit.

I came out of the station to get a Riksha which would take to the asylum; yes Asylum where I've to work as psychiatrist. It was a dream to become a Psychiatrist. But when I achieved my dream I lost many priceless things in life.

I put forward my hand to an approaching Riksha .
 "Kither jana hain?"-He enquired
"ASHA MENTAL ASYLUM"- I said and got into the Riksha.

I was surprised to see the changes in the place. It was a calm and quite place but today it had become a city which was not so. I have to travel 30 km from station. Now it started raining heavily. The wiper of the Riksha is on as the view is not clear for the driver to drive. He decreased the speed. I was more nearer to asylum when the Riksha took a U turn. I reached my destination and paid him the fare then he left.

I stood at the gate reading the name board ASHA HOME FOR SANITY CHANLLENGE The asylum had a calm and quite ambiance. I could here only the pitter patter sound of rain which had increased its force. Watchman came and opened gate.

"Kise milna hain Madam"-He asked to which I gave
"Mujhe Dr. Gautam se milna hain"-I replied

After saying this I climbed up the stairs which was few feet away from the gate.

"TAANI"-someone called my name when I was walking through the doorway. I turned back and looked.

"Taani right..?"; asked he.
"Yes"- was my reply.
"I'm Dr. Gautam Come with me I'll accompany you" -He said
"Thank you"-I expressed my gratitude.
"Its my pleasure"-He said on a humble note.

He is one I'm searching for; owner of this asylum. A good looking young man not  more 30.Very respectable figure; who posses all stature of a Doctor. He is simple in his appearance. His words do tell that he isn't arrogant.

"Good Morning Dr."-The wish that I could give him in this early morning.
"Good Morning'-He wished me in return.

We walked and entered into a room.

-------------------------~~~~~---------------

The room was well furnished. A table at the centre with al necessary items liked papers, paper weight, files, pen and pencil in its holders, telephone etc. Three chairs two opposite to the other. All the facilities a psychiatrist's room should posses.

"It's your room"-He said.

I gave him a warm smile.

"I'll take you to your quarters at night"-He told me as he's giving me promise.
"Thank you"-I had nothing else to say.

'''''.********'''''..

Time flew. I went to his room after searching for long time. Also he had called me.

"Have you called me sir..?"-I questioned.

"Yes I just now gone through resume you are from Rajpur.."-He said.

"Yes"-I agreed.

"Then why you need quarters..? - He enquired to which I showed a blank face.

I know it would not take much time to travel from Rajpur to here but still I have my own reasons to stay here. He didn't ask further questions.

"Please take your seat"- He told.

I took my position on to chair. He lent me some file.

"See these are some case file with which you can start"- He told.

"Hmmm"-I said.

I took the files. By the time a nurse came in.

"Doctor voh 101 violent ho rah hain"-She spoke out.
"Mein abhi aaya"-He told me and rushed in a hurry.

I don't where he had gone. By carrying all the files he has given I moved to room.

-----------------''''''''''''--------------

I got my position on the chair, took the receiver of the phone. The thought was there in me; that whether I should ring up the number or not. My hand were sweating I could feel my heartbeats still I took up the phone and rang the seven digit number. My all feeling became meaningless when no one attended the phone on other side. Tears roll down from my eyes. I decided myself that I'll never dial the number again. But my heart kept asking repeatedly Will I stern in my decision..?  Can I live without knowing anything about him as I had tried to live for the past 1 year..? Don't know. But I'll try to be a new Taani.I must do that otherwise all strive of mine of 1 year would be futile. I wiped my tears and went out to go for a round so that I could see the patients whom the sanity had attacked.

''''''''''''''''..'''''''''''''''

It became night when Dr.Gautam dropped me at my quarters. It was small house, one bed with attached washroom and of course a kitchen. For me it was more than enough. I place my bag in closet and took a shower. I made decision that I must at least meet my mom whom I've punished my not letting to see her daughter.

Precap:

All images in front of me were blurred as the unfallen tears dwell in my eyes. I wished for rain to happen so that my tears will be hidden by the shower. But that wish became unfulfilled. I couldn't speak anything. I could feel the heaviness in my throat. The hug that I went and gave spoke many things to her.

Hope u all enjoyed reading...

waiting for ur valuable comments

CHAPTER 01 Taani's return to Kolkatha        43253689 

CHAPTER 02 Taan's meeting with her mom       43519682  

CHAPTER 03 Taani meeting Onu has her patient 43519682  

CHAPTER 04 Taani take Onu to their childhood 43794163  

CHAPTER  05    Anurag pushes Robindo to death            44829368  

CHAPTER 06  Anurag set USA on Taani's words          45089228 

CHAPTER 07  Anurag news of return                   45299605 

CHAPTER 08    TaAnu Meeting after years             45461578  

CHAPTER 09        Anurag reveals the secret                                     45900374

CHAPTER 10       Taani's gets hyper for Anurag                           47334649 

CHAPTER 11      Taani's wedding                                                48639337

CHAPTER 12                   For Eachother                       50945978

CHAPTER 13          A firm decision  54460566 

CHAPTER 14    Love in air     56836799 

CHAPER 15   WEDDING BELL RANG  61678966 

CHAPTER 16 The happiness   63027441

CHAPTER 17 The Secret   65625705

CHAPTER 18 The fall   67693880 

CHAPTER 19 aLL HOPE IN VAIN 68602595 

Edited by DIYA- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-EndlessSmile- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
u r a vry gud writer..keep it up
Fangirl_Annie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsum update...nyce topic..!!!
luved it...continue soon!!
-GoldMist- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
excellent riya di. atlast you posted here. keep it up and upd soon.😉
DIYA- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mahi148-

u r a vry gud writer..keep it up

thnx...😊
Simran42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow!!!! It's just fab👏!!! Add me in the PM list!!! And continue soon!!!! 
DIYA- thumbnail

Originally posted by: anahita.taanu

awsum update...nyce topic..!!!

luved it...continue soon!!

thnx...😊
-Ripal- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AWSUM FABULOUS...luv it
vryy nice concept :):)
though i m reading it 2nd time 😆