Frequent Posters

anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
thankyou for nice update
NVBGKY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update... The mom is beginning to get irratating, I'm already not liking her 1 bit. And the dad is just useless. Hope that Ram & Priya come face to face in tomorrows episode.
eli01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update😊
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thankyou so much for a wonderful update.😊
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Hey Zuby!! Fantoo update re...!! they didnot meet today also na...Ekta and her grand antics😆
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update; I really enjoy reading yours after watching the episode the previous night!  😊

I was a bit disappointed too...I would have preferred fireworks between Ram and Priya , not Shipra!   The small liking I felt for Priya's mom on Thursday evaporated today!  😔  

I was amused by some of the events in the episode, not because it was really funny but it was quite OTT at points...like 2 lacs for a dent! 😆

I didn't like the sudden change in Ram's attitude...he has reason to want to teach Shipra a lesson, but it looks like he is using his money and power to do it in the wrong way...all that harassment at the police station could have been only at his instigation (maybe it is not! 🤔 )...which I don't like!  😒

And no precap...waiting for the episode today!
chithoo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res i am here 😛
wow zuby, beautiful poetry to begin with...taaliyan👏
Loved the way u sweetly summed up the recap and your reasoning of the business tycoon venting his innermost feelings to a bathroom door😕 was just too good. Boy am i glad to comment on some powerful performances after a long long time, the way priya is jolted by the "daaarling" and then her hurry to open the door realising it is a case of mistaken identity, then holding back albeit guiltily as she realises the person on the other side is also going through a similar phase in life, her eagerness to put a face to the person by brushing aside the queries of her friends and looking around for him, i could just go on...wonderful sakshi👏 The same goes with Ram...Mr.Walia...a piece of cake for him.👏 
by the way is that how patil saab pacifies you😳☺️...daaarling ..owie Zuby 😍 
sasthi wali priety zinta🤣 and your description of the big bum shipra is just hilarious...i loved the intro epi when u wrote that the camera focussed on the big buttocks and then zoomed out ...🤣missed just that part...but your wu was more than a visual for me...i got it.😆😆

Actually I was so looking forward to seeing Ram and Priya meet but as u rightly said maiyaji never fails to disappoint us😆. You may be surprised she will stretch it till your next update and then you can joyfully write about it yourself😃 

So we were left with "laxmi vedi" for this episode...good one🤣

OK zuby sorry for the short comment but i saw the full epi and read your update too and it was bang on...but in a tearing hurry today, so got to go now, but i promise to come back with a longer one the next time you update.

thanks for the excellent job🤗great to see my Zuby dear finally back in action...atleast Ram has managed to bring a smile on your face, he is a charmer indeed. Speaking of charmers, none to beat your patil saab☺️

bye for now🤗
Edited by chithoo - 12 years ago
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update😃 ZubyDutta🤗

monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for great update 
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9