coolvaibh2010 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello all members,

Please pardon me because i know that i am posting this topic in the wrong section but i didn't found the correct place. Can any one of you please tell me about the starting date of kaun banega crorepati????? I saw it's promo showing 6th of June 2011 but it didn't showed!!!!! Was i wrong or the date postponed for it???? Please tell me the starting date & time for it if any one of you know about it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolvaibh2010

Hello all members,

Please pardon me because i know that i am posting this topic in the wrong section but i didn't found the correct place. Can any one of you please tell me about the starting date of kaun banega crorepati????? I saw it's promo showing 6th of June 2011 but it didn't showed!!!!! Was i wrong or the date postponed for it???? Please tell me the starting date & time for it if any one of you know about it.

which crorepati  u r talking abour?

Hindi or Bhojpuri? Big B or shatrughan sinha?
coolvaibh2010 thumbnail
The one which is going to start on sony & which is going to be hosted by Big B.  And the one whose phone lines have been closed recently!!!!!!
Suneel_kumar thumbnail

The one which is going to start on sony & which is going to be hosted by Big B.  And the one whose phone lines have been closed recently!!!!!!

it will come on August
coolvaibh2010 thumbnail
ok, thanks for the info. But didn't they declared on tv that it's gonna start from 6th of June 2011?????
I hd seen that ad!!!!!!
Suneel_kumar thumbnail

ok, thanks for the info. But didn't they declared on tv that it's gonna start from 6th of June 2011?????

I hd seen that ad!!!!!!

they were talking about audition questions date...not airing date