why 12/24 kb is still best among d soaps

chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello kbians,
I wanted to share these things with all of u...why kb is the best..till date

1.Concept:-
Unique love story of simbhi..where a guy falls for d inner beauty of d lady.
Outcome:-
Age is no barrier to lead happy married life.

2.Concept:-
Neetu-Vicky love story
It is an eye opener for d teenagers..who fall for a guy..who has a great physique.

3.Concept:-
Anuj-Anitha's crimes
In most of d Indian homes sons are treated as privileged ones than daughters..dis is proven wrong.

4.Concept:-
Nakul-Mili track
The truth should be always revealed regardless of d consequences.Women abuse should not be bared.

5.Concept:-
Abhi-Mili track
In India...a theme is still allowed..salli..adhi gharwali..Mili might have not fallen for abhi..if he is not her sister's husband..It actually showed..how wrong it is to think like..that.

6.Concept:-
Kundali track
Well most of d Indian believes in horoscope blindly...so it was proven wrong in dis track.

u can see d character of Manjuji here n there..where we find her highly irritating..

P.S:-kb has always been a different..soap..as it has given a message to d society..in each n every track..for me no soap is better than kb..It is always close to my heart..missing kb badly...😭

Pardon me if there are any mistakes.

Edited by chweetu - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shankar- thumbnail
nice observations... we took positive things from the tracks and learned life lessons...but not all will do that.
some might feel cvs were promoting bad behavior, not warning against it. (and they are justified)
chweetu thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shankar-

nice observations... we took positive things from the tracks and learned life lessons...but not all will do that.

some might feel cvs were promoting bad behavior, not warning against it. (and they are justified)

Thank u..shankar..I thought dat nobody..will agree with...me..i saw people..bashing about d last 2 tracks..all time..n ofcourse its their point of view...but I swear..when I talked to my friends..about d Mili-Abhi track..they agreed dat It is d reality dat has been shown...well feel sad dat KB has ended..n I wish for d return of d show...😊
Unekalakmini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chweetu

Hello kbians,

Neetu-Vicky love story
It is an eye opener for d teenagers..who fall for a guy..who has a great physique.

Anuj-Anitha's crimes
In most of d Indian homes sons are treated as privileged ones than daughters..dis is proven wrong.

Nakul-Mili track
The truth should be always revealed regardless of d consequences.Women abuse should not be bared.

Abhi-Mili track
In India...a theme is still allowed..salli..adhi gharwali..Mili might have not fallen for abhi..if he is not her sister's husband..It actually showed..how wrong it is to think like..that.

Kundali track
Well most of d Indian believes in horoscope blindly...so it was proven wrong in dis track.

u can see d character of Manjuji here n there..where we find her highly irritating..

P.S:-kb has always been a different..soap..as it has given a message to d society..in each n every track..for me no soap is better than kb..It is always close to my heart..missing kb badly...😭

what a perfect analysis...

chweetu thumbnail
Thank you very much...ulakmini...😊
norani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chweetu

Hello kbians,

This is so true dear.

Neetu-Vicky love story
Usually teenagers are mesmerised by guys that are handsome, have plenty of money and sweet talked them. Those qualities will not be there forever and will only realise after they are abandoned by the said guy. Its the richness of the heart that we should seek for.

Anuj-Anitha's crimes
Always the previleged one backfires parents that love them dearly.

Nakul-Mili track
Very true. If not, the same fate will befalled on others and will continue if it is not stopped.

Abhi-Mili track
Sister-in-law falls for her own sister's husband do sometimes happen. If you really love your sister, keep it to yourself only and find ways to push aside that feeling. Family relationship is more important, you can't find sister elsewhere but you can find husband-to-be somewhere.

Kundali track
Some still believe in hosroscope and that is why we can see this type of business florish. For me, I did not believe in horoscope totally. We are what we do and the other is up to God.
BTW, the way the kundali track is shown is questionable. For eg when Simi jumped, she was said to be in a very bad condition according to the doctor's report. Lekin she was at home instantly and not under doctor's observation at hospital.

I still can tolerate some behaviour of our Manjuji but I don't understand why is she always listening to thy neighbor blindly and her sudden change in behaviour towards Abhi just shortly after Abhi saved the family's house.

Nice thought dear. I only watched KB from beginning to end so its not fair of me to compare it with other serial although I also watch Gulaal after Neil's entry. Madly deeply missing KB ...

Pardon me too if my thoughts are not in line with other KBians' thought.

chweetu thumbnail
norani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Sweet Chweetu : Thank you for the back to back reply ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜ƒ
chweetu thumbnail

Originally posted by: norani