Navya 3rd june ||Detailed update||

chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

3rd June~Written update (Eng)

The epi starts with the shocked expression of anant.. Baba tells anant " Haven't you heard.. 'do tomoro's work today.. do today's work now itself..' 'each moment's work should be done at time.. else wen can the moment be brought back??' so we don't want to late.. in our vision, we have a girl who will be very much lucky for you.. and very easily she will mingle with our family.. you know her very well.. so only all of us have decided together that the jodi of you both will be very much perfect..  when we got the alliance of your mom and aunt for your dad and uncle respectively, and brought them home, we had a big thought that if two sisters come to a single home, then the oneness of the family will be affected or not.. but it got better and fine.. to make this family a bigger one, we are thinking that we can arrange your marriage with shagun.. so that we also could fulfill our duties.. i think you are stunned with my sudden question.. but we love you very much child.. we won't take any decision which is not suitable for you.. you have this much trust on baba rite??' Anant shocked..!!

Navya is in the dining table with her family (except renuka di) All her family members are busy chatting.. But navi is with a sad face.. At anant's place anant is unable to eat and is lost in thoughts.. Anant's mom comforts him.. He writes a "N" in his plate.. but quickly rubs it off as his mom would notice.. Harsh shows a fried roti and tries to make navi laugh.. she struggles to smile.. (Musura do song in the bg) She quickly gets up and goes to the kitchen.. There, shagun tries to serve anant.. but anant quickly stops it.. Anant's mom notices it.. Navya keeps looking at her phone (for anant's call) and the time is 10.. Anant is giving leg massage to baba and he too looks at his phone.. by the time baba sleeps and anant picks up his phone and leaves.. navya gets a call.. but its ritz.. ritz asks whether she is fine and asks her to call whenever she wants.. 

In college, ritz tells appy "You didn't reply for even one message.. not attending my calls... navya is already in tension.. on top of it, you don't tense her.. appy tells "i'm not giving anything to anybody.. did anybody give me anything (she means the info).. ritz tells her to stop the philosophy.. appy asks when did she start and also tells that she is not so important.. Ritz says "if you are not important then would i have done you so many calls and messages.. How many times i'v told you sorry.. i'm telling you sorry for the final time.. accept it.. else.." Navi enters.. ritz says "our fight will be later.. before navi pls don't do any drama...

Ritz asks navi whether all is well.. Appy, unable to control her anger, tells that she is not doing any drama.. Navi asks what happened.. but ritz says appy has become "Miss Angry" and asks to leave for lecture.. Navi asks what happened.. Appy tells "Why should i tell you.. did u tell me everything.. its not necessary to tell everybody's important things to others.. Navi asks whether mistake is on her side.. Ritz interferes and tells "Why are you taking appy's words seriously?? She herself doesn't take her words seriously.. You know, she is little crack.." Appy outbursts "Not little… Full crack.. You need not tell this with a feeble voice... The world knows that I'm crack.. Did u tell anything else??" Ritz asks appy to relax as she was just kidding.. appy asks her whether she is the one to make fun.. Ritz tells that everubody is watching.. Appy tells "Let them see… People will enjoy seeing crack people.. What problem is yours.. You both go to your boyfriends.. Don't worry about me.. Why you people are waiting here.. Go.. Anant and ranbir will be waiting for you.. Whats my importance here..??" Appy leaves from there and navya is left crying..!!

At the canteen, harry tells that for getting a girl, there must be some pleasance.. He then looks at sad anant and tells "I'm is telling the formula and anant is lost in thoughts.. what happened tell me.. I didn't attend college for two days, and he became Mr. Bechaara.. (pitiable) " Ranbir tells him to leave as he is not in mood.. Haary tells "Mood out.. but why?? Anant is missing some "MISS" Leave her.. It's a girl.. If one goes, another will come.." Appy comes and harry asks appy to make him understand.. Harry tells "See how anant looks down.. appy has become sad.. then how will she explain anant.. He is getting sad for a girl.. Its like shedding tears in wet water.. No use of it.. I'm talking this with experience.. Mumbai's girls use the boys like a tissue paper.. They use and throw.. And get new ones.. Which Paro's behind you are running now, she must be running behind someother Devdas" Appy gets angry and tells "shut up harry".. Harry tells "First ask anant to shut up.. u are telling me to.. Anant, the girls are like wind.. Come this side and go other side.. Don't keep it in heart.. there must be cross-ventilation.." anant tells "please" Harry continues "She has gone man..!! Dunno in whose room she is getting air now.." Anant loses his temper and holds Harry's shirt.. Navya and Ritz comes by the time.. Anant looks at navya and takes off his hand.. Ritz asks what was happening and why nothing was telling them what happened.. Appy asks whether she is telling anything and goes off.. navi n ritz chase her.. Appy enters Rupesh sir's class.. Navi n ritz too follow.. Ranbir is convincing anant that if he was in anant's place he too would have done the same.. Anant is shocked..!! Ranbir then asks anant to talk to "her"..

In the classroom navi holds appy's hand.. but appy isn't interested.. Rupesh sir starts his lecture on "DEBUGGING".. navi starts her explanation.. she tells "appy please listen.. appy one time listen.. Ritz.. appy.. sorry.. mistake is mine.. we have shared everything between us.. right from class four till now we didn't hide anything.. Ritz also told regarding Ranbir when she first liked him.. I'm so foolish.. Really.. I've hidden something from you.. I din't say a word.. May be, I was afraid.. What is happening with me.. It happened so fast that I didn't understand anything.. I'm not polishing.. I don't have also.. How can I give excuse to my best friends.. I'm sorry.. Don't show anger.. And by the way.. ALL IS OVER.. God has given me punishment.. I didn't hide wantedly.. I'm sorry.. You both are everything for me.. I'm sorry.." Seeing this ritz gives a hug and comforts navi.. appy too melts and joins the hug..

Anant and ranbir come and notice this.. Rupesh sir asks them what was happening.. Other students starts to comment "why three ladies are hugging.. magical hug.." anant n ranbir enter.. ritz signals ranbir to take anant away.. but he refuses.. Anant asks navi to come along.. Rupesh sir tells that it is class and not drama company.. He adds that ometimes they hug and sometimes come from outside.. Appy gets agitated and says "Sir, In professor's place, why can't you think like a human?? She is crying and you think this is a drama?? Rupesh sir asks them to go out.. He asks them to be a student first then come inside.. Ritz and appy take navi outside.. anant n ranbir follow.. Ritz asks ranbir not to interfere and tells that already anant had created much problems.. Anant asks whether he will be given a chance to solve it..

Precap shows us, navi telling anant "Pls go from here.. what do you want.. You want the problem to get bigger.. You want my family to see me like this..?!" Anant is shocked to hear..!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chucklebuddy thumbnail

Hi.. I have posted this detailed update, as I was requested to do.. I had written this in the morning itself.. nut had a second thought whether to post it or not.. I did not want this to go in vain.. Thus, posted.. I thought that some of them couldn't relate to the "terms" used by baba and harry… So I did this as an whole detailed update.. Further updates will be done only if I get the permission to post from IF-DT team.. Or else I will open a topic for a week.. and ppl who hav prob in hindi can ask for a detailed update of a particular scene where they are not able to follow the dialogues.. It will save my time and also wouldn't affect the forum rules/regular updaters..!! Do let me know which is better..!! This month I would do this kinda update with an open heart as I'm free..!! And thanks for liking my work so far..!!

--HiNa-- thumbnail
wow cool idea that well really help to membres that so so sweet of you thank you so much sweety
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow clear update,even i cant understand when udi baba talked something,so thanks for the update,continue please,so that if we cant understand some words,in ur clear detailed update we can understand yaa,thank you so much
Thanx yaar, very detailed update.
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sadhana...Finally i understood what Baba told Anant...
I'm south indian living in dubai...eventhough i understand and speak hindi pretty well i'm not so used to Baba type shudh hindi dialouges...ur effort is really appreciable...
chucklebuddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmh24ever

wow cool idea that well really help to membres that so so sweet of you thank you so much sweety

Yea.. Thanks a lot di.. will continue de work.. I would do translation.. and not lengthy updates... 😆
chucklebuddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: yaminirajan

Wow clear update,even i cant understand when udi baba talked something,so thanks for the update,continue please,so that if we cant understand some words,in ur clear detailed update we can understand yaa,thank you so much

Yea.. Thanks di.. I too did not understand clearly watever that udi baba talked.. I had to go for help for two to three words.. 😆 Is he writing any religious book?? Every word  is like scripture..!! 

I will soon open the new topic for detailed one.. Rather than writing the whole summary i thought i would write the parts which are difficult..!! Whichever scene is hard to understand queries can be posted there.. whenever i find time i will provide the translation.. or whoever is free can provide the translation.. i just felt that in some of the scenes the dialogs are easy to observe.. So in that way, this idea will be time consuming and also not affect the regular update..!! Also, some ppl must have patience n time to read such a long update na di..!! So only..!! 😊
chucklebuddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newly_Born

Thanx yaar, very detailed update.

Yo r welcome..!! ⭐️ Its my pleasure..!!
Edited by chucklebuddy - 12 years ago
chucklebuddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: smisidren

Thanks Sadhana...Finally i understood what Baba told Anant...

I'm south indian living in dubai...eventhough i understand and speak hindi pretty well i'm not so used to Baba type shudh hindi dialouges...ur effort is really appreciable...

Thanks di.. Even i too struggled a lot while i heard to baba's words first.. Every word is so high-class.. purani type.. And i wanna say.. i'm also a south indian... 😛  I really looked out for help.. even now i'm not sure of wat he wanted to convey exactly.. such a old man.. The production company must hire a translator for him/ the dialogue writer must write a better one for him.. 😆