Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Divz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
AWESOME Seri...u r becoming PERFECT in making siggies..

textures n coloring r awesome.
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Lovely Creations
Sply loved the Heaven's Anni Stuffs and Armaan Sigs ... They are BRILLIANT!
armaanlover_7 thumbnail
Cherry...sorry yaar...i was very busy to see your new update plus my net is very slow...It took 15 minutes to see all the pics in this update πŸ˜².
My most favourite siggy is this πŸ˜ƒ  especially the text is too good...

I am not happy with the colouring of the pics from people mag yaar...especially the greenish one...I think you used low quality pics for the siggy...may be thats y...But the text "I always get 10s" is superb πŸ‘πŸΌ
my other favourites are second version of Checking me out (thanks for the credit even if i dont knw why u credited me...lol πŸ˜†)
And then the Greek God wala is very very good...loved his smile 😍.I saw that many are using that siggy.so no need to say anymore.
The second siggy's style is very nice and the text is very good...perfectly suitable.
I hav seen the first siggy before .But I didnt understand what changes you made...But the siggy is very funny πŸ˜†...nautanki !
And the siggy where he sits alone na? I loved the text from Angel eyes most.becuase its one of my favourites songs and seeing a perfectly suitable line from that song to match my favourite man's pic is just awesome...so I am a  little partial here.😳

Edited by armaanlover_7 - 12 years ago
funkybratz thumbnail
loved it
loved it
loved it <3

soniaraheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omggg ur gallery is amazing...
totally loved ur work ...itsss out of the world yaa...
i have seen ur previous treads also they were marvellous...
itsss so amazing... to see ur work...all ur siggies are mindblowing...
and can make anyone daze...
specailly KSGG... β˜ΊοΈ
his every siggi priceless...just the bEST...
plzzz plzzz pm me also...add me plzzz...
and update soon...

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMG!Why the heck am commenting back after so LONG :|

Acha am on pge 11..am talking abt the requests you've made ;)

OMGGG!Did you know iv seen an evolution in your work,iv already perceive you as an amazing sig maker...but you r growing so much as sig maker nowadays,and i feel so happy seeing your new work...thre's some kind of refinement in ur latest siggies...and iv seen this after the layout u made for 750th of KS.H ;D

OMG Your sigs and colouring...is just fabulous :D i did not mention it before...but ur 750th freebis were outstanding :D :D

Prinnia's request is sooo sexy :| KSG's pics uv used is soo awesome n I HEART The KSG-Sallu One ;O OMG Soo muchhh similarity..its their shades ;D KSG-Sallu rocks ;)

Love Aish req...specially the sig style...and the last one also is soo pretty!PS:The fonts are soo superb man ;O
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
FANTABULOUS :|
Pge 15 :|

i love Aysha's req...they way uv used the pics...your blending is soo amazing!
and eeepz...LOVEEE Swancyyy's req...ASMANIII <3

DUDEEE!Am gonna grab KSG out of all thse pics n eat raw ;P hahahaha... JEEZ!The text you'v used for all the sigs is awesome...i love the lines...they r so apt for the sigs :D :D

First one is hilarious ;D and i love the 2nd pic..they way he is adjusting the ear bugs...MAN Even tht attitude frm him is so very sexy :| :| shy is so sexy :|

the 3 sigs on the new articles wearing white one...UFF He looks like a charming guy :D :D he easy smile...he looks angelic sweet n cute :D :D

The other one frm People Mag...photoshoots for his movie promo...BY GOD I Love the style of siggis a lot :D :D the new fonts goes with it a lot :D

but but my heart skips a beat seeing the off screen siggies from PC!OMGOSHHH Tht text u wrote on it..BRAVO...He surely smiles like a GREEK GOD :| He style of dressing is soo hot n sexy :P am so taking away soon away frm this wrld :P LMAO ;D

The pics whre he is sitting n look lost...must admit tht he still remains amng my fav sigs...dude i feel like going n sit on tht bench nxt time n cheer him up :( THIS IS KSG HIMSELF! <3 <3

The Armaan Mallik charms remains forever...thel over boy,the chocolate boyish looks he holds..HE ROCKS ;D

AWESOME Update on KSG :D HAYYEEE!

-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hellooo Amigos!!!! πŸ˜ƒ Look who's Back πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰ 

yeahhh Finally I am back after 2 Months *phew* .. well kinda Back cuz PC is still trbling πŸ€”
so whatever .. I Just Missed my ownself so much πŸ˜†
ok enough of the Yapping , i'm here to Upload some of the old Unuploaded stuff that i had made for an Update but  there is a Lot of tym to get my Photoshop back so decided to upload the Completed siggies .. so here u go guys πŸ˜ƒ

oh btw, the siggies are 2 Months Old πŸ€” πŸ˜†
and umm the siggies where i hav used Aniqa's PSD are actually an attempt to make the siggies like the People on Tumblr.com usually make , so Credit to them for being my Inspiration πŸ˜ƒ

In case ur not able to see the whole Update , here is the link to the Imageshack album for this update

http://imageshack.us/g/703/vuy8.png/

*KaSh

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/841/93898556.png/

[^^ Text from " Whenever Wherever" by Shakira ]

PSD Credit - ANiqa

* Karan Singh Grover

alt link : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/27/ka2p.png/

^^PSD Credit Aniqa

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/703/vuy8.png/

[ ^^This siggy has a History πŸ˜† It is an Actual Copy from a Sig that my Cousin Zarwa had made ages ago but she wasnt happy with the Outcomes of the siggies she used to make with the Software she used n wen i used to tell her that they r Fab she used to say Ur Blind πŸ˜† so i told her that i'll make them on PS n then u'll agree that these are Actually really Goood Ones .. πŸ˜† it is good no ?! but i aint happy with the Coloring πŸ˜† ]

2 versions

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/cm2e.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/38025409.png/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/692/99379362.png/

[ ^^Text from "Jalpari(Coke Studio Version) by Atif Aslam ]
PSD Credit Aniqa ..

will b back with the New Stuff sooon

Feel Free to use and do comment !

-------------------------------------------

NOTE

I wont b taking any requests at the moment bcuz i dont hav Photoshop installed in my Computer yet .. You'll b informed when i'll Open my SHop 😳

Luv
Sehrish

Edited by -Rishx_KSG- - 12 years ago
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Rishuu..Yayyy..you updated...
But i can't see anything..nothing is showing..only cross sign is showing :O :(
-Seri- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what ?! aise matt kaho πŸ˜”
imgur not working for me at the moment ... do u know any other site except Photobucket , Imageshack n tinypic ?! πŸ˜•