DreamSz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ameerka de kasam i miss Sabki Laadli Bebo so much .. After two months of its going off air i still have an urge to put star plus on at 6:30pm .. And whenever i see that its not there i get so sad 😭

Is there any other show which the characters have gone into, there was so many things missing i wanted to see at least AmBo have a cute baby ?!?!?!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Same Here Miss It So Much..My AmBo Is Always One Of The Best...Hope Sabki Laadli Bebo Season 2 Come Back... Just Waiting For The News
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aaawww that is true.
Although it's been two months and I have normalized myself  regarding the loss of SLB, but sometimes I feel an intense longing to see the pink logo of SLB, to watch AmBo and to hear their sweet laughter.
When I am watching SP, then I wish that suddenly I am able to see the same lovely AmBo on the channel but Alaaasss... it's no more... 😭

I wish AmBo come in some other show soon.
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And I have only seen Gursheel and Veer in "Sasural Genda Phool" and Geet in "Ram Milayee Jodi". That's it !!!
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambofan

And I have only seen Gursheel and Veer in "Sasural Genda Phool" and Geet in "Ram Milayee Jodi". That's it !!!

Anchal and Sunaina is there in Geet, Viju in Lutehri Dulhan and Beeji in Hamari Devrani. But our AmBo are still not there.😭