Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok friends I have a question and I am kinda lost!

Do they make pan-cakes WITHOUT eggs in India... well I am asking bcoz I am having pan-cakes for breakfast and remembered HC eating them in Rajasthan. I think HC does not eat eggs so how did he eat pan-cakes or do they make pan-cakes without eggs or did HC eat them without knowing they have eggs๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Ok after reading what I have written I am also lost๐Ÿ˜•
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
dado yaar maindak ๐Ÿคฃ

Am not farigh, have loads of work now ... and uss key beech mey sekhney ka time kum milta hey ๐Ÿ˜†
Soaps1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam123_0

Ok friends I have a question and I am kinda lost!

Do they make pan-cakes WITHOUT eggs in India... well I am asking bcoz I am having pan-cakes for breakfast and remembered HC eating them in Rajasthan. I think HC does not eat eggs so how did he eat pan-cakes or do they make pan-cakes without eggs or did HC eat them without knowing they have eggs๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Ok after reading what I have written I am also lost๐Ÿ˜•

Iss par i don't want to comment because i found something else about his eating habits a few days back too, out of no where ๐Ÿค” May be he was a vegetarian but is no longer one and in media he just has not been asked the question lately? or may be he still is one, dunno and don't want to comment on it either, else i will get into trouble for no fautl of my own

Enjoy his acting, forget the rest ๐Ÿฅฑ

Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
ooops sorry just realized how would you enjoy his acting when he is not in any show these days ๐Ÿคฃ

Then enjoy his "over acting" in trying to stay away ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hello my darlings๐Ÿ˜Š
how are u all???\
missing u all like hell...hopefully will be back by next week...till then take care of my harshad๐Ÿ˜ณ
btw why is he out of top ten
plzzz keep commenting guys๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sam123_0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Iss par i don't want to comment because i found something else about his eating habits a few days back too, out of no where ๐Ÿค” May be he was a vegetarian but is no longer one and in media he just has not been asked the question lately? or may be he still is one, dunno and don't want to comment on it either, else i will get into trouble for no fautl of my own

Enjoy his acting, forget the rest ๐Ÿฅฑ

Seriously!๐Ÿ˜ฒ Now I need to know the source where you found something otherwise... is the source reliable๐Ÿ˜ƒ You mean Marwani Jain who is no longer a vege ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Oops sorry you are not going to comment... so you can ignore everything written above ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Dont worry I am enjoying his "over-acting" of staying away by revolting
sam123_0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

hello my darlings๐Ÿ˜Š

how are u all???\
missing u all like hell...hopefully will be back by next week...till then take care of my harshad๐Ÿ˜ณ
btw why is he out of top ten
plzzz keep commenting guys๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Vandy๐Ÿ˜ฒ is that really ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿค—

Ok I will wait till you come back fully... but ab aajao yaar!

WE dont know why he is going out of top 10 and we are all in revolting mood... so if his ranking is going to increase it will ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Vandy๐Ÿ˜ฒ is that really ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿค—

Ok I will wait till you come back fully... but ab aajao yaar!

WE dont know why he is going out of top 10 and we are all in revolting mood... so if his ranking is going to increase it will ๐Ÿ˜›

yes sam...thats me๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
will be back sam...very soon๐Ÿ˜Š
revolting mood๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
lol yet again??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i hope this revolt becomes as famous as the one in 1857๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
miss u harshad
Soaps1 thumbnail

Seriously!๐Ÿ˜ฒ Now I need to know the source where you found something otherwise... is the source reliable๐Ÿ˜ƒ You mean Marwani Jain who is no longer a vege ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Oops sorry you are not going to comment... so you can ignore everything written above ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Dont worry I am enjoying his "over-acting" of staying away by revolting

Dunno what is true and what is not ... and about the source the less i say the better ... don't see any reason why that source would lie ... but not sure what the source is trying to do either ๐Ÿค” As if we fans did not have enough troubles to deal with already ๐Ÿ˜† And you know whats worst is this kinda info is falling in our lap when we are not even trying to dig it or are trying ๐Ÿค”

Vandy kab wapis aey gi ... jaldi a ja warna i may not be able to "take care of HC" ๐Ÿคฃ as for his rating dunno we religiously comment twice a day every day ๐Ÿ˜†
sam123_0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

yes sam...thats me๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
will be back sam...very soon๐Ÿ˜Š
revolting mood๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
lol yet again??๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i hope this revolt becomes as famous as the one in 1857๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
miss u harshad

What do you mean by "yet again??"Shocked We never came out of that mood for a long time now... especially since we read he is doing Masters in Swimming... we are doing PhD in Revolting๐Ÿ˜†

He will come if he wants to come..,... no one here is "waiting" for him anymore๐Ÿ˜†