# Shagun in dreamland with anant
# Navya is in dilemma and dadi gives her indirect advice
# Navya calls anant and tells him that she is not upset with his decision
# She indirectly tells him to choose his family
# Both navya and anant are in pain
# Baba calls anant and begins the "engagement" topic
# In the precap, appy is upset with ritz and navya

Detailed Update:

Ritz is worried for navya.. Daadi asks ritz and appy to go to their houses and rest.. and tells that if they keep roaming here, navya's pain will increase further.. After hearing daadi's words navya herself asks ritz and appy to go.. At the door, ritz comforts navya with a cute hug and asks her to call her whenever she wants.. In the road appy is upset with ritz.. Ritz tells her that ranbir n she had such a feeling abt AnYa and tried to make them together through the computer project.. But neither navya nor anant was interested, so they had left trying.. On hearing this appy comes to a conclusion that she was the only one who was excluded from the matter.. She takes an auto and leaves angrily..

Anant comes home very depressed and almost runs into shagun.. Shagun is mesmerized to see anant and anant tries to bring a fake smile in his face.. Shagun then goes to her dreamland.. She imagines anant asking her whether she is fine, she falling in his feet, anant telling that her place is in his heart and not in his feet and they both hug.. She drops the puja plate as her imagination comes to an end.. Anant asks her whether she is completely alright.. Rama bhabhi comes in the middle and signals shagun to leave and makes an excuse to anant...

At navi's place, she sees her computer and is lost in thoughts about anant.. The time spent during computer project, crossing road during nimisha's engagement, anant signalling her that she looks good with free hair, their hug, picnic kiss, finally his family/navya dialogue.. Anant's words bang her head and she shuts her ear tightly and falls in bed and starts crying.. At anant's place he keeps looking at his phone, expecting navya's call.. Anant's mom tells anant that baba is calling him.. He tells her that he will come in a while.. Navya is in tears and feels that even dad's scolding/harsh's words didn't bring her tears from childhood.. She thinks, "what do i seem to you.. what right do i have to like/want you" right then daadi enters... Daadi asks navya to take her medicine(bitter one) for headache.. Daadi tells her that only bitterness will cure pain.. and that there must be strength to face pain.. Navi then drinks it at a stretch...

Anant gets a call from navya, right then anant's mom calls him again... Anant excuses himself from his mom, goes and shuts the door and attends navya's call.. Anant tells "hi... i tought that you would never call me.. I was waiting for a very long time.. " Navi tells "anant.. I have made the decision.." anant asks "what??" Navya with uncontrollable tears, tells " Anant.. I've thought about it.. I've thought that its ok" Anant asks "Its ok?? Ok means?" Navya tells "Ok means i'm not upset with your decision.. I'm fine" Anant is distressed.. Navya keeps the phone close to her heart and is in tears.. They face a battle of emotions and after a while anant's mom calls him... Navya listens to it and tells "you go anant" anant tells "no its ok.. we can talk" she replies "Your family is waiting for you... and also..." Anant tells her that he will call her after his dinner.. and cuts the call... Navya then says to herself, "I'm not fine anant... Nothing is fine.. I wish i could meet you daily and talk with you.. If i couldn't, what will i do?? How will i say this to you??"

Anant comes to meet baba.. baba puts some tablets in water and shows it to anant as it dissolves.. Baba tells that the relationship between a husband and wifey must be like this.. He then drinks it and asks him whether anant is wondering why baba is talking very strange.. Anant says "No baba.. You pls tell... I am listening" Baba tells that "women lose their identity after marriage.. and whatever i'm talking now has a link with your life and i want to open it up to you.. though you are very young, you can think and decide about your next step in life.. Fulfill your family's wishes and go ahead in your life.." Anant is bewildered.. Baba directly mentions that he is talking about anant's engagement.. Anant is shocked..!!

For june 3rd, the precap shows us, appy telling ritz and navya to go with their boyfriends and not to worry about her.. Ritz says "appy.." Appy continues, "Why you people are standing here.. Anant and Ranbir will be waiting for you... Am i required ?!?" Navya is shocked..!! 

Just thought of giving it a try as the WU of 2nd june hasn't been posted yet..!! Hope you like it..!!

Cheers,
Sadhana 🤗
Edited by chucklebuddy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

click_booth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
oh finaly.. Some one posted it.. Thax alot dude.. Waiting for the rest.. Update it soon..
tinkle1 thumbnail
THANKS FOR TRYING YAR. THANKS FOR FULFILLING MY WISH. I THOUGHT THAT YOU WILL WRITE IT. AND THIS IS THE MOST NICE UPDATE. THANX... I WILL ALSO TRY TO WRITE MY  SECOND UPDATE... I AM IN PAIN TO SEE ANYA IN PAIN 🥺
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolya

oh finaly.. Some one posted it.. Thax alot dude.. Waiting for the rest.. Update it soon..

Oh ya..!! Thanks..!! Completed the WU..!! But sry yaar.. Before i could complete the last para, there was load shedding..!! 😡 but hurray... i completed the post now..  🥳
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinkle1

THANKS FOR TRYING YAR. THANKS FOR FULFILLING MY WISH. I THOUGHT THAT YOU WILL WRITE IT. AND THIS IS THE MOST NICE UPDATE. THANX... I WILL ALSO TRY TO WRITE MY  SECOND UPDATE... I AM IN PAIN TO SEE ANYA IN PAIN 🥺

Hey tinkle.. Its my pleasure to write yaar..!! you read my mind or wat?? You knew i would write?!? 😆 Btw i was also searching for the WU for june 2nd... As soon as i saw your comment, i thought of taking up the work on me..!! Waiting for ur upd also..!! 😎 Thank u loadzz for ur encouragement.. Your appreciation means a lot to me..!! 😃 And i'm also in pain seeing them in pain..!! 😭 Hope AnYa's love story will turn happier...!! 😍

Edited by chucklebuddy - 12 years ago