1st June 2011 Written Update

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry guys...i had to give a very late update...i was busy...with college work...😊

its another boring filler episode...with the silly volley ball game...only last part of the episode make sense and worth watching...😊😊😊

Important Points

Mount College gears up high spirits in sports...😊

Misha-Piya bonding at volley ball court...😊

Jay insults Piya...he callenge a boys v/s girl game in volleyball...Piya accepts the challenge...😑

Piya changes her wardrobe... Piya checks her facebook mail and Jay mails her with Abhay's name and he wants to meet her at the jungle😊😑😑😑

Boys V/S Girls Volleyball Match Begins...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

T blackmails Kabir...😑🀒

Piya distracts Jay by seducing him with her sex appeal...Girls win...😑😑😑😑

Piya checking mails in the laptop when Misha arrives and tells her that she is throwing a party...Piya makes an excuse and refused to come...Misha is suspicious about Piya's behaviour...😊😊😊

Jay-Piya heat confrontation...😑😑πŸ₯±

Neel impresses Panchi...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Misha tells Panchi that Abhay is back in town and he is keeping touch with Piya...😊😊

Piya goes into one part of the jungle where Abhay is freeze...😳😳😳😳

here is the update

Mount College Gears Up High Spirits In Sports

Mount College is having a sports week...everyone is preparing for it..T and Bimbos while walking gives cheerleading squad a ugly look...and vice versa...

Misha-Piya Bonding At Volleyball Court

Misha tells Piya that she is thankful that Piya is with her...Piya replies that she has no choice since she is her sister...and no matter what she has to be with her...

Jay Insults Piya...Jay Challenges Piya To The Game With The Theme Boys v/s Girls...Piya Accepts The Challenge

Misha-Piya was in a conversation when Jay comes in between(he was looking hot...😳)...he rudely tells Piya that its a volleyball game and not a fashion ramp where she can showcase various catwalks for glamour...fame...Misha ask to mind his tongue...Jay says its the truth since her sister only knows glamour...and now she is cheerleading for the team...which Piya tells him in a sarcastic tone that neither she is cheerleading...or playing the game...she just came here for Misha...which Jay says that if she has guts...they should have a match...a theme with Boys V/S Girls...Piya accepts the challenge...and she replies to Jay that she will make sure that he looses...which Jay says..lets see...(very boring scenes...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±)

Piya Changes Her Glamour Wardrobe Into Sportswear...Piya Checks Her Facebook Mails For Abhay's Message

Piya is in the girls locker room and she changes her wardrobe into a sportswear(suks was looking extremely beautiful😳😳...reminded me of her Dr Riddhima daysπŸ˜‰...when they had the same theme for basketball game...😳😳😳)...she closes her locker with an attitute by telling herself that now the looser Jay will know whom she is...and she is not only made for glamour but also for sports...then she took out her laptop and checked her facebook mails...and she reads one of Abhay's mail which was actually created by Jay in the name of Abhay...and it says that he wants to meet Piya at the jungle...Piya is confused...and wonder what to do...whether to meet Abhay or not...then she tells herself that she needs to know the truth of her life...and she would need to meet Abhay in the jungle...just then Misha arrives in the locker room and ask her if she is ready...Piya quickly switches off her laptop and places it back in her locker...and both sisters duo make their way to the volley ball court

T Blackmails Kabir Once Again

Misha-Piya arrives at the court...and their sports coach were giving some announcement...Misha takes the chit and it says no 2...and the coach call the number 2 in the boys team...and it was none other than Kabir...Misha was happy and taunt Kabir that she will definetly win...which Kabir tells her not to be overconfident...just then T drags him and blackmails Kabir that he needs to defeat the girls...if he looses than she will no more keep any secrets...Kabir is pissed off...(god knows what this witch talking about and what secretsπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•...she is way more evil now😑🀒...poor kabir stuck into a witch trap...😭😭)

Boys V/S Girls In Volley Ball Game Starts

Jay-Kabir-Piya-Misha all played the game with high spirits...with both teams scoring 4/4...(it really reminded of my school days when i used to play this game with my friends with the same themeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰..brought my childhood memory😳😳😳...when i was in high school...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³)

PIya Distracts Jay By Seducing Him With Her Sex Aapeal

Its 4/4 in the scoreboard the girls have to win if they want to insult Jay and make him taste his own medicine...Misha tells Piya that its their last chance and they have to win...which Piya says not to worry they will win...and now she will not hit the ball...Misha have to do it...Misha says fine...and the game starts again...and slowly Piya pulls her jacket zip down...and slowly opens her jacket in a seductive mode...Jay was dumbstruck looking at her beauty...and Piya seduce him with her sex appeal...Jay lost his concentration...and Misha hits the ball...and no respond from Jay since he just freezed due to Piya...and so the girls win the game...and Kabir yelled at Jay...which Jay says Piya cheated...Kabir says Piya never cheat...its him who loose his concentration...Jay gets very angry witn Piya...Piya just gave him a smirk...(i totally hate this scenes🀒🀒...this is not our piya😭...our piya would not even let abhay come closer to her😑😑😑...look now she is seducing jay🀒🀒🀒...abhay would have slapped her if he saw this in his own eyesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...i couldn't relate with this piya...i guess the Cvs are ruining piya 's character😑😑😑...they forgot that piya is a very simple and innocent girl😑😑..whose beauty lies in her heart😑😳...not from her outer body...😑😑😑)

Piya Checks Her Mail Again In The Laptop...Misha Wants To Celebrate Their Victory...Piya Refuses...Misha Suspicious About Piya And Checks Her Mails...

The whole girls gang were celebrating in the lockers room and they all congratulate Piya and leaves...Piya goes to her locker...and takes out her laptop again and checks the mail...and she reads the same mail...and she ask herself whether she needs to go to the jungle to meet Abhay...and she made up her mind that she will go...just then Misha comes into the locker room and informs Piya that they are celebrating their victory so she is throwing a party...Piya make an excuse to Misha that she has some work...and would not be able to make it...Misha says fine...Piya leaves...but Misha was very suspicious regarding Piya's behaviour so she opens Piya's locker and takes out her laptop and check her mails...Misha was surprised of what she saw from Piya's laptop

Jay-Piya Heated Confrontation

Piya was walking towards her class when Jay stops her...and he tells her that he knew she cheated in the game...which Piya defends herself saying that she did not cheat...Jay insults her again...and Piya tells him in a rude tone...now he is proved looser...so he should keep his attitute with him and never utter the names of Dobriyals Sisters Trio in his mouth...Piya leaves...Jay is angry

Neel Impresses Panchi With Daisies...Date Gets Cancelled Because Of Misha's Call

Panchi tells Neel that it was nice meeting him...and Neel gives a bouquet of daisies...which Panchi says that she doesn't like daisies...its very cheap...(since when panchi had such class conscious attituteπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...all 3 sisters are becoming complete alien to me...😑😑)...which Neel says that she might have dated alot of boys...and everyone could have given her some beautiful and expensive gifts but then for him...he pluck those daisies from his own hands...since he wanted to give something straight from his heart...Panchi says she is touched...(seriously whenever i see panchi in such scenes...i wished sid was doing all that for her😳😳...die Cvs for killing my sid😑😭..whenever i see panchi...sid memories freshens up😭😭...i really miss him...😭😭)...just then a call came up...and it was Misha...Panchi gets a shock...and she tells Neel that her sisters have some problems and she has to go...Panchi leaves...Neel tells himself why always Panchi leaves him halfway and go...(thats because she is not in love with you😑😑...she is just passing time with you😑😑...so that she can take revenge on herself for falling in love with a charming vampire.😳😳😳...)

Misha Tells Panchi That Abhay Is In Town And He Is Still In Contact With Piya

Misha-Panchi is in the car...Misha tells Panchi that she has been reading Piya's weird behaviour for a few days...and to clear her suspicion...she checks Piya's mail...and she is surprised that Piya has been talking to Abhay...Panchi was surprised...Misha tells Panchi that Abhay is in town...Panchi tells her if Abhay is in town why is he hiding himself from everyone...which Misha replies she too confused about it...and now the problem is Abhay wants to meet Piya in the jungle...the same place where their lives was changed 1 year back in that dark night...Panchi gets worried which Misha says they need to stop her...or else its going to be very dangerous for Piya...Panchi agrees...

Piya Goes To The Part Of The Jungle Where Abhay Is Freeze Underneath The Ground

Piya comes to the place where Abhay is freeze...and she kneels down...she tells herself why she feels that the jungle is very close to her soul...its a home for her...(well its because thats your husband's home...he has been living there for centuries until now...😳😳..in short to say its your sasuralπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...she feels one important part of her heart is living here separated from her...she wonders what connection she has with the jungle...what relationship she shares with the jungle...why she feels that there is someone waiting for her in the jungle...then she clears all the mud from the place where Abhay is freezed...more than muds and sands...it was all iceberg surrounded it...and Piya tells herself that its strange...its a sunny month...why only this small part of the jungle is so cold and filled with ice bergs...she was about to touch those icebergs when someone taps her shoulder...

Precap: Haseena is back with a bang...she runs in her vampire speed to the place where Abhay is freezed underneath...she kneels down and touches Abhay's frozen area with motherly affection

Ratings: 4/10...a very boring episode for me...Dobriyals sisters trio are behaving like aliens with their changed attitutes...i can't connect with them at all..especially Piya...the Cvs are hell bent on ruining her character by giving her this glamourous avtaar...i was shocked to see Piya doing a seducing act on Jay...

Missing Stars In Action: Abhay Raichand...Siddharth Mehra/Raichand

Stars Of The Show: None...(for the first time...all characters irritate me like hell...😑🀒)

Best Scenes Of The Show: Precap-The Return Of Mummy Haseena For Her Frozen Son Abhay

Edited by Mages - 12 years ago