Rudra Will Live On Forever - The Final Goodbye!

*4rom heaven* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
user posted image

'Ranjish hi sahi Dil hi dukhaane ke liye aa
Aa phir se mujhe chhod ke jaane ke liye aa'

When we had heard these lines for the first time, we could not resist but fall in all awe for his charm...But quite ironically, they find their meaning today.

As Rudra has gone !!But most surely he will reside forever in our memories. Rudra!!.ahh what to say about him. He is indefinable'.he has not just one characteristic but many, making him the Most lovable One!!He is profound and simple at the same time. Anger is his attitude and kindness is his virtue.He can make you cry your out and then even laugh your lungs out. He is all capable of catching your attention and locking it in his intent gaze.You cannot control yourself from adoring his Rudra-ness!!He has given us some priceless moments.Can you imagine loving a drunkard like crazy?? But we have done that 'ever more crazily each time.. Rudra is a fantasy which wheneverhas come true, has left every soul mesmerized.

His tears have melted you.
His wrath has crippled you.
His  have glowed you.
His every little aspect 
has tugged on your  
strings and settled down there.

Every Rudra moment is tooo precious to ever ever ever forget!!!!!!!! And Mohammad Iqbal Khan made it evident then we can never get over such character through his passionate acting .Its because of his unbelievably perfect portrayal of the golden gemstone- Rudra'the imperfectly perfect hero'.that this character shall be alive in our s for time immemorial.

Today, when we miss him terribly'.We know how tough and painful it has been to let Rudra go. Because, he is just not a character but someone who deeply touched many souls.We know that our rockstar will come back with a grander and far more memorable gem but the goodbye is tougher as its for Rudra !!Yet this remains glorified that 'so what if he is not there on our screens anymore,Rudra shall live on FOREVER!!!! He will always be cherished because of every moment of fun, laughter and tears we all have spent together. 

And we all hope,wish and pray that May the bestest comes in the way of our dearest MIK and he gets what all what he deserves which is nothing but the best of everything. Many many many dua's and loads of best wishes for an ever more bright and ever more successful future'.Do come back soon'..you are inexplicable!! 

"I don't like to say goodbye, 
I don't want today to end. 
But we will be happy together tomorrow, 
Together tomorrow again. 

Together tomorrow, together tomorrow my friend. 
We will be happy together tomorrow, 
Together tomorrow again. 

You may walk a rocky road. 
your road may twist and bend. 
We'll share all our stories when we get together, 
Together tomorrow again. 

Every day must pass away, 
Never to come again. 
Tonight when I'm sleeping I'll dream of us being 
Together tomorrow again. 
Together tomorrow, together tomorrow my friend. 

Tonight when I'm sleeping I'll dream of us being 
Together tomorrow again. " 

user posted image
Edited by *4rom heaven* - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pink gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am going to terribly miss Rudra!!
Iq's shows have come to an end before also but this is the first time I have cried and cried hard        

will miss everything about Rudra...from his plaid,plain shirts to his white kurta to his chappals
today's episode was touching than ever before...

May MIK comes back with far greater and grander way..may the best happen to him 
a big  for Rudra  

PS- i need to calm down...its been two hours and my eyes are still wet 
pink gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thankooo for the post!!🤗

Rudraaa you WILL live on FOREVER!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️

and HATS OFF to MIK for super perfecttt portrayal of Rudra!!👏

I wish the best of things for the whole cast and crew of sangini for putting up a great show
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah Rudra Will Live On Forever In Our Hearts. Lovely Post.
evasumi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you for the lovley post...  I hate good byes and makes me cry so I would not say anything on that..

Loved Rudra and yes MIK did a wonderul job portraying him we will remmeber him forever..

But My heartiest best wishes to MIK and Binny and all the crew and cast of Sangini...  May success follow them and they achive the sumeet of their carrier..

Edited by evasumi - 12 years ago
Darine1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you for this lovely post Zainab! I've cried reading it !

Rudra would never have been Rudra without MIK, he rocked each and every scene from the beginning til the end! And today, it's really hard to say goodbye to this endearing character, so special and so close to our heart.
I am already missing him, and I think I don't realize yet that I won't be able to see him everyday from now!
Yes, Rudr will live on forever in our hearts and our memories...

A BIG THANK YOU to MIK for bringing Rudra in our lives and make it brighter!!! I am just praying that MIK will come back soon to blow our mind away  !!!! May the Almighty shower him with all the happiness!
Wish all the very best to MIK, Binny and All Sangini's crew !
Amrita0901 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Its always hard to say goodbye to his character but this time its even worse. Rudra was very special to all of us and he will be deeply missed. MIK wish you all the luck and happiness in the world.
KostinsQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
 really gonna miss him terribly ...i didn't even know that show is going off air when i watched yesterday's episode i didn't believe my eyes ...why they had ended the show ...such a beautiful pair,superb title song and i'm fond of the BGM...even my mom too luves the show ...
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
im going to miss Rudra
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
im so gonna miss rudra too, he was only character on telly that had so many shades not a single dull moment with rudra around and iqbal played him so beautifully...keep rocking iq n come back soon x