TV Actors Who Are Compulsive Liars

ParulRatiShivi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/TV-actors-who-are-Compulsive-liars/articleshow/8679211.cms

Anuj Sachdeva:
He's always surrounded by controversies. And Anuj comes up with his own version of the truth every time. He has been accused of all kinds of things from infuriating his co-actor Shivshakti's father by misguiding her to throw tantrums and demand pay hikes. His latest being that he isn't dating Urvashi Dholakia, whereas, the actress has confessed to a particular section of the media about her proximity with the lad. It's almost as if he isn't even aware of the concept of truth. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Mythily.
I was hoping to see some article about his new show
Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
With so many news around, I think Anuj is actually dating Urvashi...
Well if this is so, Anuj will have to accept it sooner or later.

However, we still admire our laadla whatever the media says, and we want to see you again Anuj !!!
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambofan

With so many news around, I think Anuj is actually dating Urvashi...
Well if this is so, Anuj will have to accept it sooner or later.

However, we still admire our laadla whatever the media says, and we want to see you again Anuj !!!

You are right Alija. What ever the media says, I still consider him as our laadla
-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh is this true 4 anuj???😕 I liked him whatever media says. What's wrong if anuj denies 2 have affair with urvashi ?❓ Many other actors also does the same. ðŸ˜‰
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thnx for sharing.Chahe anuj ko koi jhoota kahe mein to usse pyaar karungi hi karungi.ðŸ˜ģi mean what he's in his real life i don't care.I saw him in his reel life n i like him in that.so,i don't care what is he.😊I just want him back on TV n want to see his reel life not real life anuj.😉