I hope Manav continues tomorrow...

cynthia32 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
...b/c he only really blasted Varsha. He should also talk about how Dharmesh humiliated him so that Vaishali sees that side of her husband. He should also tell Vinod how he had asked for his cell number from Manju and how she conveniently "couldn't hear him" once he asked for help. Ajit should also know that Manav tried his cell. Hopefully Manav's call is still in his cell's list of incoming calls. 

I really hope he clearly explains in front of everyone why he is so mad at them. 

I did find it a little disappointing that he kicked ALL of them out though. I mean, he knows Satish would have helped him had he known. Similarly, Ajit/Vandana don't don't know what Ajit's mom/sister did. The rest of the K family (Vaishali, Vinod) didn't know Manav was asking for help either. Hopefully Manav calms down a little and only punishes those who were at fault.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with u...i seriously hope he continuez tmrw...i rlli want ajit 2 find out the truth...i relli hate seeing manav & ajit not on talking terms..i want them together...if they are together...noone can hurt them...they are both like sheilds 4 eachother...

manju should be kicked out..vinod should divorce her & she goez 2 live with her mom..& ajit & vandhu also leavez from there

shez sooo annoyoing

how did dharmesh ended up at manav's house...who told him what happend..why doesnt anyone suspect that or ask him that who told him...he currently have no relation with Ks or Ds or any1...it doesnt make sense 4 him 2 go jst go 2 sm1z house 2 see tamasha

cynthia32 thumbnail
I think Manju told him...but I'm not sure what he thought he would gain by coming...prob just to see Manav upset ðŸ˜¡
harpkaur thumbnail

Originally posted by: cynthia32

I think Manju told him...but I'm not sure what he thought he would gain by coming...prob just to see Manav upset ðŸ˜¡

i knw manju told him...bt sm1 shd ask him dat whu told him...datz how dey can find out that manju & dharmu r 2gethr...bt yar no1 uses dere brain

u see if sm1 callz me up or comez 2 my house 2 ask about smtng i m oviously gna ask dat person how did u find out...itz human nature.
cynthia32 thumbnail
I totally agree with you. It is too bad the characters don't take the time to think things through.

harpkaur thumbnail

Originally posted by: cynthia32

I totally agree with you. It is too bad the characters don't take the time to think things through.

itz d CVz fault...they try 2 make a show that is also like a real life yet they leave sooo many loose ends...

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harpkaur

i agree with u...i seriously hope he continuez tmrw...i rlli want ajit 2 find out the truth...i relli hate seeing manav & ajit not on talking terms..i want them together...if they are together...noone can hurt them...they are both like sheilds 4 eachother...

manju should be kicked out..vinod should divorce her & she goez 2 live with her mom..& ajit & vandhu also leavez from there

shez sooo annoyoing

how did dharmesh ended up at manav's house...who told him what happend..why doesnt anyone suspect that or ask him that who told him...he currently have no relation with Ks or Ds or any1...it doesnt make sense 4 him 2 go jst go 2 sm1z house 2 see tamasha

@harpkaur, if Manav blasts Rasika a lot will Ajit like it?
harpkaur thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhallarox

@harpkaur, if Manav blasts Rasika a lot will Ajit like it?

even if he doesnt..he should atleast tell everyone about it...so that ajit knows the true color his mother..ajit knows how his mother treats manav..but she shouldnt have stooped too sch low level which killed dere child & litterly archna...

she should be reminded that it was manav who gave dem money 2 run their home & if ajit is a wise man its onli because of manav & vandhu
bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harpkaur

even if he doesnt..he should atleast tell everyone about it...so that ajit knows the true color his mother..ajit knows how his mother treats manav..but she shouldnt have stooped too sch low level which killed dere child & litterly archna...

she should be reminded that it was manav who gave dem money 2 run their home & if ajit is a wise man its onli because of manav & vandhu

Agree harpkaur, Rasika is enemies with the Deshmukhs and Karanjars. And it's hard to believe she said sorry wrong number, had Ajit seen it I wish he would have given his mother a taste ofd her own medicine. I like when Vandu scolds her saas but I have a worried feeling that Ajit will not like seeing his mother get treated this way, but I like when Ajit scolds his mom because Vandu would not care how much Ajit scolds his mom😃
harpkaur thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhallarox

Agree harpkaur, Rasika is enemies with the Deshmukhs and Karanjars. And it's hard to believe she said sorry wrong number, had Ajit seen it I wish he would have given his mother a taste ofd her own medicine. I like when Vandu scolds her saas but I have a worried feeling that Ajit will not like seeing his mother get treated this way, but I like when Ajit scolds his mom because Vandu would not care how much Ajit scolds his mom😃

i know..4m tyme 2 tyme ajit does remind rasika about the goodness of manav...bt she doesnt care...

archna lost a baby...rasika should understand the pain of loosing a child...i hope ajit leavez her & live somewhere else for sometyme