Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: glitter567

kavs i did it online it's a site called lunapic...click on the 'gradient blend' option and then you will be able to merge the pics...hope this helps😊

thanks  jannat ,   try kiya maine ,  but  it  is not blending the way you have done and  it  keep one pic in the background.   will try  again today,  it is  good site, so many options
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: aksh4IF

haha.. kavya badnaam hui, darling ML ke liye!! πŸ€£

🀣🀣  ML ke liye kuch bhi, 

kavyasam thumbnail
akele  spamming ki jai ho πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

was just wondering  how  it would have been  if  ,   rashi didnot  have miscarraige by falling off the steps and  arjun did not hate arohi,   and arohi  doesnot  hate arjun that much but still is angry and is worried for her parents  decides to marry chiku,  and at the last minute arjun  swaps places and marries aro.   so now arohi is double angry  but  also   is relieved  because she did not marry a joker,   now  how  would that have been ?  arjun  loves  arohi but she is angry and  they are married.   

kya hua? aaj koi nahi yaha par,  made another one 

Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
kavya.. gud thought... uss thought ko aage badhao na πŸ˜‰ wud luv to read an FF from u πŸ˜ƒ
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

another good one kavya. do another 1 i mentioned it on FB.do that when possible pls. this one is mindblowing. i have saved all your creations without even asking. keep them coming.πŸ‘

aksh4IF thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
o ya sorry kavz.. ur story idea totally overshadowed the siggie.. its wonderful!! πŸ˜
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@kavya...wow..another bful siggy!!πŸ‘..amazing one..i must say!!
Nd ya ur story idea was mindblowng...do continue it...!!
TeekhiMishti thumbnail
And in comes another weekend...and makes me think whats the difference?!?!?i miss the hatred for weekends,the anticipation for weekdays,the excitement et all those feelings were somethng cmpltly diff now its all just the same...kitani mohabbat hai??pata nahi i dont think i will ever be able to define it...
kavyasam thumbnail
nalayakon  koi nai aaya yaha par ?   page 5 par mila  mujhe.   πŸ˜†

aksh  the story wld have been diff. then ,  will think abt an ff on that. 

imtiaz, niana , thanks guys. I should thank jannat for telling me abt lunapic,  it was easy to blend images there. 

now that kmh1 has started  dont  stop coming here,  jab bhi kmh2 ka yaad aaye yaha par nazar dalo .

arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ya kavya...jab bhi hume arjun singhania ki yaad aayegi we will deffo peep in here...:))..:D