Written update (1.6.2011)

..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

episode starts with...

ritz appy nd ranbir searching for navya...they ask everyone about navya they are tensed wo kaha gai..ranbir says shayad ghar chali gai ho..they again start searching...there anant stops navya nd gathers the courage to tell her the truth behind his behaviour...anant says mae pehle aisa nai tha tum pehli ladki ko jisse maene itna khul ke baat ki mere ghar wale bht hi purani soch ke hai...tumse milna mujhe bht acha lagta hai...picnic pe jo hua mujhe pta nai kaise ...mujhe nai pata usdin tumne roka ya mere dadaji ke phone ne ...mere sanskaar mere usuool mujhe ye sab karne ki izhazat nai dete...navya says sorry to anant..anant says isme tumhari galti nai hai tumne kuch nai kiya i m sorry ye sab meri wajah se hua hai mae hi tumhe force karta raha.balki tumne to usdin wo hone se roka nd stops...

navya nd anant both are crying...ritz appy nd ranvir finds them ...they listen to there conversation...they all are shocked about it...anant says ek taraf tum ho ek taraf mera parivaar tum hi btao navya mae kyaa karu..agar mae tumhe chunta hun to mere parivar ka vishwas toot jayega aur agar mein tmse dur jata hun to tumhara dil tut ta hai ..aur mera bhi...😭anant asks navya tum hi btao mae kya karu tum jo kahogi mae wohi karunga..mae uss situation pe hun jaha mujhe kuch smjh nai araha kyaa karuu...navya says mujhe sach mae jana hai anant ..anant stops her nd says thik hai but ek promise kardo plzz ki tum mujhe cal karogi aaj raat ko...navya crying says yess ...

(anants eyes are filled with tears)😭😭😭

ranbir takes ritika nd appy away they both are angry with navya for not telling them anything..ritz says itna sabkuch hogya aur hume pta bhi nai chala..ranbir consoles ritz to calm down nd understand navya's condition ryt nw...

navya cums back ritz askes her trying to be normal ..kaha thi navya says wo wo mae...ritz stops her nd says chal chod ab to yaha hai nd says lets go home..

after reachin near navya's home navya says ab tum jao maa pareshaan hojayengi tumhe dekh ke..ritika rings the bell navya's mom cums nd asks sab thik to hai tum iss waqt..ritz says navya is not well..navya's mom huridly takes her inside..daadi says ye kaam tumne(ritz appy) ne acha kiya jo chodne agaye..daadi navya ka sar dabati hai nd asks meeta to get oil nd panna ..garmi lag gai hai..navya sees ritz appy with eyes of sadness..

~~end~~

precap-navya calls anant reluctantly nd says maine faisla karliya hai ...anant gets tensed ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update judi loved it and the epi too😳 but im sure this sepration ll bring AnYa closer😳 and for them quote from my side "tum muskura do ek baar,tum muskurao o na😭
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey u missed th part of rama babhi and bua dadi... well nothing much, bua dadi says, when anant will be back baba will inform him of his descision.
..StarAngel.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Liana-

Awesome update judi loved it and the epi too😳 but im sure this sepration ll bring AnYa closer😳 and for them quote from my side "tum muskura do ek baar,tum muskurao o na😭

thanq liana🤗

wow...tht line made me sad yaar...plz AnYa muskura do na ek baar😭
..StarAngel.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashakd

hey u missed th part of rama babhi and bua dadi... well nothing much, bua dadi says, when anant will be back baba will inform him of his descision.

oh thanq yaar...sry i skipped tht part😳
--HiNa-- thumbnail
awsome wert judi janu just loce it love the way you weirt it
Blacksexyspicy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update but i won't be in london Next week so i won't see it with subtitle but I understand nothing at your update could you put more english as m'y hindi = 0
thanx a lot
pgdn thumbnail
Thanks for update hope so anaant say no to his grandpa for his marriage
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: starangel

thanq liana🤗

wow...tht line made me sad yaar...plz AnYa muskura do na ek baar😭

sad to yaar main bhi bohat hu u know i just love their smile feels great to see whn they smile 😳 i really hope that they get back their happiness soon,anant hv to show his jeed to get rid of this sagai 😡 ðŸ¤¢
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pgdn

Thanks for update hope so anaant say no to his grandpa for his marriage

well he may convince him, that he needs to concentrate on his studies right now, so give him time till he completes his studies.