ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

rasal is worried that vick wont eat and somehow she has to get there but how

rasal goes to talk to BT and he is ready to hear but when chanchel interferes BT says my decision wont change rasal then thinks to go to dadisa and dadi says i will believe you when you promise you will never meet vick again when dadi leaves rukmi comes and was going to leave but decides to tell rasal that she is sure that there must be reason behind her going to vicks place rasal gets angry and tells her stop trying to put up an act of being nice because like your face your soul is burned too and chanchel who was listening outside gets happy and goes and tells ranveer everything ranveer gets angry find rukmi crying and gets angry and rasal thinks to go talk to ranveer about letting her go see vick but as she turns he comes at her door and rasal tells him i know you are angry because rukmi must of filled your ears but ranveer gets angry and says you are sick she always defends you and you always blames her and he calls rasal unfaithful woman and goes to go see stranger even though she is married and this gets rasal angry yells ENOUGH and tells him that in fact you ware the one who got vick in this stage i was just trying to help you get out so no one blames you but i was wrong in fact you and rukmi are the one who was unfaithful sometimes giving rape name or sometimes forgetting memory i did not know my child was being called names but let me tell you one thing i will stay here until i give birth to child but our relationship as husband and wife is ended i free you from this and show ends on Ranveer...

tomorrow: Ranveer tells Rukmi how happy he is seeing Rasal fight for Vicks love and someone turns him and slaps him (person is not shown i think it can be Rasal or Kama what you all think)
Edited by ziddiladki - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kamkailash thumbnail
Thank you friend. Now Rasal understood the situation. But she is not like rukmi. Getting all the scolds and crying silently. Rasal is ok in that. But ranveer when he understands the chanchel, deep and his uncle. Poor boy. But i am expecting to close the rasal chapter as soos as possible.
kamkailash thumbnail
Why friend? No updates for a long time. Already story is going very bore. I think mummal start scolding Rukmi instead of Rasal. Oh god! at least mummal should ask rukmi  why she did not inform about ranveer to haveli when he is mudd.