AGE MELLOWS DOWN PEOPLE

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode actually touched my heart a lot. Both Kabir and Aditya were shown to be older and also slightly wiser men. (Aditya of course is the more wiser of the two) They say time heals all wounds. Same seems to be happening in their lives. I particularly liked ARM's dialogues about how much time they had wasted on unnecessary fights. The way both the fathers had gone to the boutique's opening also showed the subtle change that was being brought about in their approach to life. Both Rahul Bagga and Viraf Patel are very good actors. They have portrayed their respective roles with elan and have done full justice to their roles. It was also very nice to see Sapna back again. I was surprised that she had gone away and we immediately jumped to the conclusion that she had left him but apparently that was not the case. (Even in K & A Kane's wife never left him but stood by him thru thick and thin). Good thinking by CVs. 

As we approach the finale i am feeling very sorry that the show will soon be over. It was good that we had such a nice show to watch on Indian TV, although I am aware that in the race for TRPs it was never in the running. But thats the sad thing about Indian TV and the Indian viewers. they only want saas-bahu sagas. Any other kind of show, particularly one with a different story is not accepted. Still i give credit to YRF for at least attempting to make such shows. I have been an ardent fan of his shows and have watched all the episodes of Powder, KS and now Kismat. I hope the lack of success of Kismat does not deter the YRF production house from making more shows like this. Wouldn't it be good if they made Kismat 2nd season on the lines of Prodigal Daughter?. I at least would like to watch it.

As the show nears its end I am just waiting to see the re-union of all. Kabir-ARM forgiving each other, Kabir-Zul making up, Kabir-Vicky also bonding together, and of course ARM-Vicky.  Although the precap showed Arm melting towards his son and DIL, kabir is still not willing to get off his high horse. 

So now with only two more days to go for the show to end I would like to know the feelings of other members/viewers also. Wonder how many feel like I feel and have felt when watching this show.
Edited by Mehek25 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThisismyID thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Of course, no wonder with age one becomes wiser! When they were young, they knew just 1 thing and that was-business. However, with age they (adi) reflected upon how much and where they invested their time, and how much of it is left- sad but real. It always hurts me when a  man, a product of  of sophisticated and respected ancestors loses power - I don't know why but it strings me 
as for the drama, I am gonna have to buy a dvd for it as i could 't watch it religiously. In a way, it is good that they didn't drag the story. That being said- trps should have been higher(est). In India quantity predominantly  tops quality.  I love intelligent  shows that are in tune with reality.! 
Kudos to YRF. Not a fan of their movies, but definitely a fan their TV shows - of only production house of Indian Tv.
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So true! Yesterday's episode was so touching! Especially the ARM-Sapna scene.. when he confesses that he saw Nawab outside the boutique too, but had a vague feeling.. almost non-existent! Viraf was brilliant in that scene. ⭐️ I could actually feel for him, even if they did not show both waiting outside the boutique(though, I'd have loved to watch that scene!) 

I liked how the writers focussed on minute details like Sapna returning home at 3:30 am from US! 😊 Otherwise, we mostly see ppl returning in the daylight in most of the shows. 😆 

Also how both their kids had the same thing written in the P.S part. That was again touching. 😊 How Zulekha shares a special place for ARM bcuz he was her senior from her same college... all these things are so subtle and gives a realistic feel. ⭐️

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
haha i agree but one thing Kabir is also melting but doesn't wanna show it!  when Lubna told him Vicky fought a guy for him he jumped him and (he loooked so so so so so cute...i forgot my point!...oh yeah) i'm sure he felt melting and after looking everyhre that no one is around! (still so cute! sometimes i feel he is not 52 but he is only 5) and then read it and read it again in his library and chilax he is melting but he is not a person who shows his feelings! ARM told Sapna about him being outside but Kabir will never tell Lubna that he was there too!