Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramyvijay thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Thupparivaalan (Tamil) : 

not fond of either Mishkin's movies nor Vishal's.. still watched the movie for the genre and it's based on a detective..  can watch it once , they maintained the thrill 👍🏼

But too much violence and nasty ideas on the villain group front..  Bhagyaraj as villain is a surprise.. Vinay Rai - I like him as hero rather than villain..👎🏼 he has put on so much weight.. 

Liked Prasanna in this movie 😳👏

One thing I confirmed while watching this movie, that Vishal can't act 😆.. too bad acting.. tries to prove something but he fails..   hereafter I won't watch his movies as such... (I really liked him in his initial years .. first 4 movies till Thaamirabarani) 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramyvijay

Thupparivaalan (Tamil) : 

not fond of either Mishkin's movies nor Vishal's.. still watched the movie for the genre and it's based on a detective..  can watch it once , they maintained the thrill 👍🏼

But too much violence and nasty ideas on the villain group front..  Bhagyaraj as villain is a surprise.. Vinay Rai - I like him as hero rather than villain..👎🏼 he has put on so much weight.. 

Liked Prasanna in this movie 😳👏

One thing I confirmed while watching this movie, that Vishal can't act 😆.. too bad acting.. tries to prove something but he fails..   hereafter I won't watch his movies as such... (I really liked him in his initial years .. first 4 movies till Thaamirabarani) 

I like to watch Mysskin ...Agree with d  violence part ...

In this movie I liked friendship between Prasanna and Vishal characters ...Spoiler ....nerukamanagalvala kolla perenu sollum bothu Prasanna thedi povanga hospital ku appa Prasanna heroine ah nyabagam padutha rendu perum veetuku odi varunga...I liked that scene ....Friend paaka vandhanganu sandhosam ah irukum ...Illa  oru vela heroine nyabagam vandhirundha avangala poi kapathirupanga appadi oru thought varum ....Mixed emotions 

Me and my sis tease each other asking for a cup of coffee after watching this movie   😆

I liked fight sequence at d end ...He ll be tied by rope ....but still he managed to do something...Idhan Mysskin movie ....Unarmed martial techniques la irukum ( technical name theriyala ) 

One time  watchable as you said 

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 4 years ago
Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

Overall the movie was nice

Liked jayam Ravi sir's unique role 

The overall story was good

The direction was really top notch 

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Watched Taxiwala.   Loved the movie.   Have always been intrigued by NDEs and Astral Projections so obviously was pleasantly surprised that the ghost was the soul of a woman who did Astral Travels.

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

today watched Arun Vijay ---- Kuttram 23 (2017).  

slyther_in thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kettyol Ann Ente Maalakha

Blushed.Tweety thumbnail

I watched Ala vaikuntapuram lo (Telugu) nice family movie