If Kabir is wrong then Aditya is no good either!

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Most of people here are bashing Kabir but they didn't stop to think why did Kabir become this you all will reply some hours in jail aren't enough to hate this much but understand that not the hours in Jail but the pain that caused in his heart to be accused a murder and rape of Mini his honour is everything to him and his pride which got damaged by a ruthless Aditya as you guys remember that when one guard at a resturant said he wasn't able to go in he was furious at the moment yes he was poor but he had a pride and self confidence which ARM crushed and don't forget they didn't hurt uncle Vish they were only plucking his flowers they were not hitting him and hatred had caused Kabir to turn cold but never forget thhe poor boy whose relationships meant everything to him who never told that Mini was orginally involved for the death of her husband he cared for his enemy own sister he is not a bad guy he just has pride and a broken ego his sisters death! he doesn't know 
that Aditya was not responsible for her death he still thinks Aditya's foolishness caused his sisters death and finally he became friends with Aditya's enemies who said things wrong about him to Kabir so he thought Aditya was rude,mean and bad to all people so basically Kabir mostly knows wrong about him and people around him confirm the wrong news so Kabir is not the totally bad guy here and allso remember Kabir at age of 12 was left alone in the world with no one with him who was to teach him? who was to wipe his tears? who was to understand him? only Jayant a boy not much older than him even Lubna never tried to understand him,teach him and tell him whats wrong and whats right ! and one more thing if you look closely you can see Kabir is still the same child he is foolish,arogant,proud and in every way like a child! he didn't have a good childhood so how can you expect all good from a man who never had any one do good for him! his childhood lonely and miserable,his early youth painful 
his youth in a try to have what he deserved and his old age in anger and rage  can you ever think anyone who had no happines ,no love and no comfort can you expect this? over more Aditya almost ruined his life what if he never got job after being in jail cause the man who he went afterwards the jail for work resisted not having him there but did cause Kabir had and still has something in him but if he didn't and if he never got job again?so what? his dreams would have been ruined .Aditya was a fool to do that to Kabir and this has a lesson to if he and all rich people try to learn it then no more Kabir woould be born who spend their llfe in an angry and hurt ego so all i'm trying to prove here that Kabir ios not a bad guy here he was turned into this because of his life while Aditya was always happy born with a golden spoon to have everything so don't bash Kabir too much severly Aditya was also a cause of Kabir's misfortunes .If Kabir took the merchant cotton only! Aditya send him in jail for a murder case and also responsible for (some how cause he should have checked on the people who were working for him ) so Kabir isn't very bad Aditya is also very much responsible for Kabir's miserable life and if Kabir is bad then Aditya caused him to be bad! don't be angry i'm just trying to prove my point if Kabir is wrong then Aditya is no good either!   ðŸ˜³

Edited by MewPrincess - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MewPrincess: Some of us are discussing this show and the characters for over two months now. It's always analysis of episodes, its characters and future track. When we comment on characters, it's never personal. In fact if you flip through few pages then you can see that the ones criticizing Kabeer today commented on Aditya Raj's wrongdoings too in the past. It's never bashing of characters or actors.

Almost everyone here agrees that the two lead actors are at par portraying Kabeer and Aditya Raj. Kudos to Rahul Bagga and Viraf Phiroz Patel.

I think this is one of the few forums where people are cordial despite disagreements and I haven't seen any bashing happening here ever. Now just few more days to go and I'm so glad to have met some of the most mature members of IF on Kismat forum.
Paramore thumbnail
nno don't get me wrong i'm not raising fingers at anyone for bashing just proving what i think! because some of my family members said Kabir was wrong and Aditya right so i thought about it and found out that truly they both are stupid,immature and silly old men LOL and do you know where i could get all pics for characters of Kismat as i gotta make a bannner
ARM never got him into jail...and neither he had anything to do with faulty cement being supplied, which led to death of Kabir's sister.

As a Chairman you can only be morally responsible for actions of your employee.

ARM was never aware of entire sequence when mini pushed her husband down and kabir was jailed, much b4 he arrived.

Consequently, now kabir has done few bad things like interfering in ARM's personal life, when you yourself were unfaithful to your wife.

And i think that really pushed ARM to get raids done on Kabir's businesses, which again tells us how much tax evasion he had done over the years...
Sorry, but i think you cannot support Kabir, especially now when he is rich and powerful.
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you, Kabir looks bad, but ARM isnt innocent as well! Both characters are grey, there's neither black or white between them..

@MewPrincess: I like your Tootay huway Per sig! :-)
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Aditya is better dan Kabir
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
in the real world it's really hard to say that one person is better than the other... after all most people aren't black or white... they all have positives and negatives in them... since this is fiction we have the liberty to pick and choose the characters we like... at the end of the day what i love most about  this show is that all the characters and especially the leads are extremely flawed... some days i feel like giving kabir a hug 😳 and on some days i feel like giving him a kick...  same with ARM... ðŸ˜Š
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Voldermoth

ARM never got him into jail...and neither he had anything to do with faulty cement being supplied, which led to death of Kabir's sister.

As a Chairman you can only be morally responsible for actions of your employee.

ARM was never aware of entire sequence when mini pushed her husband down and kabir was jailed, much b4 he arrived.

Consequently, now kabir has done few bad things like interfering in ARM's personal life, when you yourself were unfaithful to your wife.

And i think that really pushed ARM to get raids done on Kabir's businesses, which again tells us how much tax evasion he had done over the years...
Sorry, but i think you cannot support Kabir, especially now when he is rich and powerful.

actually if i remember correctly ARM was the one to send kabir to jail... before aditya's arrival the police hadn't got hold of kabir... ðŸ˜•  
that's one thing i havnt understood about the show... that they have concentrated more on kabir's negative points than positives almost on the verge of making him the antagonist and ARM the protagonist... was that the point of the show? i'm not sure... 😕

Edited by kunataanya - 12 years ago
Paramore thumbnail
@Voldermoth no Aditya was the one to send him to jail you are very wrong here Aditya was wrong then to not even listen to Kabir he should have 1 but he didn't and yes the cement wasn't Aditya's fault but to Kabir it is! cause he doesn't know Aditya was innocent he stil thinks Aditya is responsible!

@-AG4U- exactly my point both aren't innocent! each of them is responsible for the others misfortunes and thank you i found it in Pak serial forums its free to use you can use it as well!

@ Suneel_kumar just because you say that it doesn't prove anything! both are wrong in their own ways!

@ kunataanya  yes that is my point exactly both atre wrong and i agree about the hug him thing but i can't kick him! imagine an orphan on streets! How much hardships he faced ! he deserves happiness and kindness 

Paramore thumbnail

Originally posted by: kunataanya

actually if i remember correctly ARM was the one to send kabir to jail... before aditya's arrival the police hadn't got hold of kabir... ðŸ˜•  
that's one thing i havnt understood about the show... that they have concentrated more on kabir's negative points than positives almost on the verge of making him the antagonist and ARM the protagonist... was that the point of the show? i'm not sure... 😕

yes! thats correct!! they have shown more negative of Kabir than positive and tried to make him antagonist he has great positive points which are not even cared for!  and Aditya is not dhooodh ka dhula either! but they show more of his positive points then negative are not even thought upon!  yaar this is unfair! they are wrong to Kabir! ðŸ˜¡