silly old men... :-P

aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
goodness! today's episode reminded me how much i love rahul and viraf for bringing alive these two characters on screen... they are both such wonderful actors and extremely natural onscreen... ๐Ÿ˜Šespecially now that they are playing middle-aged and old men with such perfection... their body language is spot-on... ๐Ÿ˜Š not just these two but the two ladies khalida and rasika too are complete naturals... today's episode made me realise how much i'm going to miss this show and it's actors... ๐Ÿ˜ณ i hope to see all of them in new projects soon... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yes i agree both are cute,silly and stupid old men! and i love em for that1 especially Kabir he is my fave XD
ThisismyID thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 I restarted watching this show after a long time- straight from youth to old aged men. its kinda sad to see them in this position. Nonetheless, Adi is still a classy, intelligent and suave guy. ๐Ÿ˜
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Great Show and Great Performances๐Ÿ‘
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@MewPrincess and Menak13 - one kabir fan and one ARM fan, eh? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
i started watching the show for rahul and rasika... now over the last few weeks i've also become a fan of viraf and khalida... lovely bunch these four... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Paramore thumbnail

Originally posted by: kunataanya

@MewPrincess and Menak13 - one kabir fan and one ARM fan, eh? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i started watching the show for rahul and rasika... now over the last few weeks i've also become a fan of viraf and khalida... lovely bunch these four... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

a Kabir fan? dear i'm the founder of Kabir Mubarak Khan fan club! and i'm an official head of Kabir fan club! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I want Viraf back in Mahi Way. Iam crazily looking forward to that. :D
Nandita5 thumbnail
I started watching it for the banner and for Rahul Bagga. i had seen him in Powder and found him a wonderful actor. I liked Viraf also after I saw him in this show. I had not watched MV so had not noticed him. Then gradually all the characters began to appeal to me. In fact the show appealed to me in totality. I was impressed by all the aspects of the show. The story, characterisation, settings, acting, dialogues...etc etc ...and it became my favourite show. Am sorry to see the end of it but as they say all good things must end so its goodbye to Kismet and hoping to see another good one like it soon