ziddiladki thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ok so i wrote this whole update and it just got erased as my PC is infected with virus i cant do much update daily here is what i have so far...
rasal prayers to god to get vick well soon and when he does he is surprise to see her and he keeps looking at her when she jumps into everything to do for him and at haveli everyone finds out about rasal being at haveli and rukmi asks ranveer not to overact but hear both side of story and ranveer thinks about it and says i will help rasal if she tells the truth this makes rukmi happy ashu says to rasal she still loves vick but she does not think so vick and rasal promise to be friend and until he is in town for two weeks she has to see him every day and feed him the medicine and food in morning when she returns to haveli she lies about going to temple and BT is very angry and tells her she not to leave this haveli at all with out permission as she lied
tomorrow: rasal tells ranveer that she is only int his haveli till giving birth to child because she is ashamed to be known as ranveers wife...
sorry for mistakes detail updates will progress as well as my spelling and my english as soon as my PC is fixed please dont count on my to do daily update till its fixed thank you all for understanding
Edited by ziddiladki - 12 years ago