Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
hey zuby good to see u here ...i can understand how u felt when our so called show was ruined by the cvs but glad we have another wonderful one in our hands now.
well thanks so much for such a detailed updt .. loved the way u described every scene..
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks Zuby, for a wonderful update๐Ÿ˜Š

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Welcome back Zuby dear๐Ÿค—

Fantastic Update.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for great update 
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thank u so much for the lovely update zuby...

yesterday my cable was gone...n i wasnt able to watch it...

reading the update..that too with details in really nice...thank...

will b waiting to read the next epi also...

u do gr8 update...๐Ÿ‘
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@yoga23priya, @psawyer, @xTimax, @shanti, @Ovi-Tanni, @Nipun, @Suganthi

You are all welcome & thank you for your kind comments.I enjoyed writing it too.๐Ÿ˜Š

-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ritz-

*tackles Zuby in a hug*. Wow lovely update. Loved the intro to the update. Beendh Banunga Ghoti chdunga. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ for a second I thought I was on the wrong forum until I read the next line.  ๐Ÿคฃ

the first epi was okay for me. but it was heartbreaking to see Ram not be able to do kanydaan of his sis. He was so happy until that witch mom came and ruined everything. I like his friend as well. we might get to see a good friendship between these two characters. I kind of missed Duji seeing these two together.

๐Ÿค—Awww thank u teacher jee๐Ÿ˜ณ You honestly think I would do written updates for a show called that?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Patil Saab ke gham mental balance kho chuki hoon lekin itne bure din bhi nahi aaye hain mere๐Ÿ˜†
I took it up as a therapeutic solution for all that happened to us.I tried everything else.Nothing works.But I will be particularly careful not to attch myself emotionally to this show.I wanted to surprise you but they put up my name long back on the updaters listOuch๐Ÿ˜†
I can't tell you how nostalgic I was feeling when I saw the friend hurting & praying for Ram.๐Ÿ˜ญ I miss D Sweetheart & Baaji Bhai๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raee_Salvatore

This is how an update should be so entertaining and also  detailed, thank you so much zuby, u r ttuly wonderful and I love your take on the show, ahaaa laughed hard on the occassional comments ๐Ÿ˜† I am just too Happy that sakshi is back๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— yeahhh missed her so much and talk about chemistry Sakshi and Ram are simply brilliant, I hope this serial keeps up to all the promises that it is making,well we know Ekta and her twists so a little apprehensive but still lets hope for the best kuch na sahi we know that sakshi and ram can always keep us engaged with there amazing acting skills๐Ÿ˜ƒ looking forwrd to the next episodes... thanks a lot for doing the update,
love Raee๐Ÿค—

Thanks dear friend ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— & nice meeting you,Raee๐Ÿ˜Š Your comments mean a lot to me & I'm happy I could make you laugh. I missed both Kasam Se & KGGK as I was still into Jungle Book & Mowgli when they were on. What gem of an actors these ppl are.Truly superstars of Telly world.โญ๏ธ I am already a fan of Saakshi.Please do comment on my next update too.
-Carrie- thumbnail

@anizor, @muaaz, @achumen

You are all welcome & thank you for your kind comments.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

-Carrie- thumbnail

Originally posted by: maris08

Zuby

ZUby dubi zuby dubi pampara!! Wow what an episode and what an equally well  written update!!. Your narrative skills are mindblowing and Iam visualising this start again in my mind's eye. So this way I have seen the start again.Keep this way up dear.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† From the day that song released its never only Zuby its always, always ZUby dubi zuby dubi pampara!!๐Ÿ˜†  Translation: Zuby drowned, Zuby drowned pampara !๐Ÿ˜† But thanks Maris for the lovely comments๐Ÿ˜ณ Look forward to see you in my next update.