Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Note On Page 1...
Will update editing this post only
Jin. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
what hapened to the update????

better post looonnnggg parts if you update once in a blue moon.. coz that's the only way to make us happy...
Sohil_Gupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tich...

what hapened to the update????

better post looonnnggg parts if you update once in a blue moon.. coz that's the only way to make us happy...

Even a day stretches out to so long...hehe😆
I'll try...any way it is here...
Sohil_Gupta thumbnail

Chapter 2: The Captor's Misery

He didn't know where he was headed; these territories had always been marked unknown to him, the dense silent forest, a cool breeze blowing, the sound of the river flowing by, and the dawning glow of the sun. Life was so beautiful this way; one could live in this moment forever. And so did he, as he stopped the horse and closed his eyes with a small innocent smile that made way to his face, the wind ruffling his hairs and the falling leaving caressing his cheeks making him smile wider. Heaven was here and now, and he was living it.

But they say that everything comes at a price; the better the things, the greater the prize. And his only fault was that he didn't know that one moment of this heaven would result in a complete life of hell for him. The smile wiped off, eyes flung open in fear as he heard the deafening roar of a gunshot in the background somewhere nearby. His horse neighed wildly and took off, making him shriek in a high pitched 10 year old voice of his. "Stop for your life" was all he heard enough to make him look behind, two see at least a dozen people standing, each with big pointed objects that father kept at home for safety. But the looks they gave him told him otherwise and he did nothing to stop his pony who was galloping as fast as he could. The next he heard was another shot and his own scream with the dying neigh of his brother as they fell on the ground. He stood up, and pulled up the foal's head in his lap, tears streaming down his face and tried waking him up. Nothing else mattered now; all meant wasn't waking up to eat the grass from his brother's hands just giving out soft, pained, moans. And then he felt something, something that brushed, rather hit him on his cheek as he fell back yelping in pain. And then the sound of the last gunshot, followed which was darkness all over

He woke up with a start to find himself on the couch and sweating badly. Looking around, he sighed in relief and relaxed. Just a nightmare, he told himself, no matter if something inside back of his head was screaming in pain saying it was so real. But Prithvi had hardly ever listened to that voice, for it had a connection deep inside, with something that pumped blood in his body and Prithvi didn't want to give anything any value that had this connection. He moved for a glass of water beside the lamppost at his head side and gulped it in a go. With a clearer and a more alert vision, he looked around again to find his guest of honour smirking at him.

"Finally the sleepy head is awake" Prithvi scrunched his eyebrows in response making her giggle "don't worry I am just here for business" Prithvi stood up

"But I don't mean to continue any business with you" he spat coldly

"You don't really have a choice out there Prithvi"

"I'll take my chances, thank you"….."And btw the door is to your left"

Unaffected she took the seat opposite his broad frame "since you don't understand English, let's try it your way"

"It doesn't work any way from here"

"I'll take my chances as well then"

"What's the deal?"

"So we do understand English..." mockery clearly reflected on her, and her sly smile clearly told him it was something fishy

"Get to the point" Prithvi asked curtly, defeat being something he was really not comfortable with. 

"Damini's been kidnapped" Chilly silence filled the air, and Prithvi suddenly felt all life being sucked out of him

Flashback

"Don't worry, it will go with time. I'll make it go away Prithvi, we'll get rid of it" Damini engulfed him in her arms trying to convince herself more than him. Prithvi nodded against her, as he hugged her back, trying to capture the security he felt in her arms. If he could he would have built his entire world and lived all of his life in this one moment, right in her arms. He closed his eyes, living it and then suddenly jerked them open as his dream came crashing to reality. Pulling back, he hissed "it will never go back Damini, its better we leave it the way it is. For the best of interests of all" moving back as a confused Damini tried to stop him. But then looking at his face, scared death white, she stopped and turned….."

Regaining his composure he looked back into her eyes waiting for his response, 'security system back online' his mind told him "at this point of time, I salute your courage" he replied now with half a smile adorning his face. Her smirk now completely wiped out and her face devoid of any emotion except...except the helplessness of losing a loved one

"We can't keep this behind ourselves, can we?"

"I guess not, it's not easy to let go of a lifelong treasure, is it?"

"It's not about you or me anymore, it's about Damini right now"

"There is reason you are still standing here and... she's it" A defeated pause but now with the tables completely turned.

"What's your deal then?" she asked.

"Nothing, I'll do it. But...I'll do it my way...And of course... WITHOUT the necessary interferences"

"Okay then, I'll see you tomorrow at the office in an official meeting"

"I thought this was an official meeting" He frowned.

"No it wasn't, I just wanted you to be prepared for the real blow" And with her head held high she walked out. He closed the door behind her, walked back to his recliner, bent a little and picked up a photo of a smiling Damini, an expression of her face clearly etched in his mind.

"You Gujral sisters...will be the death of me someday" he thought keeping it back.

As Avni walked through the causeway, her mind flashed back to what had happened just moments ago, 'if only I had been able to take a stand for myself back then...' she thought to herself a lone tear fell of her cheek, and just then as if of an internal reflex a hand wiped it off making her look ahead. "No wasting gems, you promised" Sameer engulfed her petite figure in his arms protectively as she sighed, it just came naturally now. "I just wish we could change it" she said "we all wish we could change it Avni, but we can't. We all made bad choices and chose to live with them. But now we can just hope for the best" Sameer consoled her as much as his mind wandered in contradiction, could they really hope for the best?

P.S. Completed it finally

Edited by Sohil_Gupta - 12 years ago
Jin. thumbnail
Oh no! Such a small part.
Anyways loved it to the core.
Prithvi - the captor's misery was depicted very well. I'm sure his guest of honor will create troubles to increase his misery.

Continue soon...
Sohil_Gupta thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Tich...

Oh no! Such a small part.
Anyways loved it to the core.
Prithvi - the captor's misery was depicted very well. I'm sure his guest of honor will create troubles to increase his misery.

Continue soon...

Well its just an instance...the complete part would be much longer i guess...
i am really glad you liked it...
why so?? you being evil in wanting to see prithvi in misery...Hear...Prithvi Fans hear...here's one out for a danda (Over to you ladies😉😆)

I will try my best
Jin. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sohil_Gupta

Well its just an instance...the complete part would be much longer i guess...
i am really glad you liked it...
why so?? you being evil in wanting to see prithvi in misery...Hear...Prithvi Fans hear...here's one out for a danda (Over to you ladies😉😆)

I will try my best

Hahaha yahan mujhse bada prithvi fan koi nahin hai. Waise if damzie doesn't create troubles toh love-story mein tadka kaise lagega? Seedhi saadhi hai toh maza kya hai 😉
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice and small part Sohil.. waiting for the next one.. hope its long enough to give us the captor and the captee's interactions..
pia09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sohil, after long time u updated that also very small updation. but its very interesting, liked it. pl continue soon
Perspectives. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pehle toh itne dino ke baad update kiya aur upar se itna chhota...u just strated and u ended it so fast😔
But absolutely love the name of the chapter...And waiting to see the captor doing full honours for his guest of honours.

Do update soon...excited for some tamasha!😆

Snehal