Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: gagarulez

BTW Mr.intruderfast...yesterday and today there were some sweet and romantic GAGA scenes...hope you enjoyed them as much as we did πŸ˜Š πŸ˜‰

it was indeed , aftera hiatus we got a cute , happy scene between them
 just hope they r able to maintian this
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anmol ji you have not commented on the Gauri fan threadπŸ˜” I know you like herπŸ˜‰
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/11656-all-well-on-colors.htm#3171554

shashank and anjum ,with akansha will be appearing as guests on this show.
OMG Sweetuuu πŸ˜² Yeh kya hai ??? πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² 

I rarely come to this forum as I rarely watch this ghatiya show ( about an epi/year ) πŸ˜† Whole Uttaran gang is here πŸ˜† I knew you were in love with Gauri and everyone kept telling this only but I thought it was a joke... I thought you like Gauri the way I like Tappu... πŸ˜ƒ you know the way we love to make mazak of our favourite victims... πŸ˜‰ But today I am shocked πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² nooo not possible not my sweetuuu πŸ˜­ Hayeee ab mein kya karoon  Couldn't you find someone else... Let me come to India tujhe doctor ke paas le na hi padega... OMG  How can you like this thing called Gauri the beautiful obsessed mentally sick garbage πŸ˜› Lo meine rule tod di now me bhaagying from here before her fans kill me πŸ˜› And please no aande and tomatoes only mushrooms !!! πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

OMG Sweetuuu πŸ˜² Yeh kya hai ??? πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² 

I rarely come to this forum as I rarely watch this ghatiya show ( about an epi/year ) πŸ˜† Whole Uttaran gang is here πŸ˜† I knew you were in love with Gauri and everyone kept telling this only but I thought it was a joke... I thought you like Gauri the way I like Tappu... πŸ˜ƒ you know the way we love to make mazak of our favourite victims... πŸ˜‰ But today I am shocked πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² nooo not possible not my sweetuuu πŸ˜­ Hayeee ab mein kya karoon  Couldn't you find someone else... Let me come to India tujhe doctor ke paas le na hi padega... OMG  How can you like this thing called Gauri the beautiful obsessed mentally sick garbage πŸ˜› Lo meine rule tod di now me bhaagying from here before her fans kill me πŸ˜› And please no aande and tomatoes only mushrooms !!! πŸ˜†

she is very beautiful u got ur answer u have not watch this show so dont say anything
watch this show from starting when gauri entered , then u will know why i love her
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes we all love true Gauri, which was the Gauri before Jogia screwed with her😑

Originally posted by: intruderfast

she is very beautiful u got ur answer u have not watch this show so dont say anything
watch this show from starting when gauri entered , then u will know why i love her

Meine kab kahan she is ugly... πŸ˜† Even I think she is beautiful but from outside not inside ROFL !!! πŸ˜› OMG Anmol Gauri se itna pyaar I am jealous now πŸ˜† Dekha hai meine oh god  You know that I love bakwaas shows but this one OMG  Ek toh hai erotomaniac (Jagya) πŸ˜› dusri works with God as guardian angel (Anandi)  πŸ₯± teesri hai obsessed psycho (Gauri) πŸ˜† I thought I was the psycho who loves psycho characters but now you too ROFL  πŸ˜†

Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 12 years ago
SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OMG the title of thread...🀣
agar ye ho gaya toh story age kaise badhagi 🀣
shivani9 thumbnail
Anmol, tq u for accepting my req n taking my name of pg 1.
intruderfast thumbnail

to all gaga fans

i found this video on youtube , their dance , hope u enjoy