26th May Written Update

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
sorry guys...i was out for function yesterday...came home very late...sorry for the late update...😊

it was an ok episode without abhay😊...the saving grace was actually abhay's sexy voice...😳😳...Mount College gears up with a new look...new attitute...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...missing sid's presence...😭😭😭

Important Points

Misha-Piya to enter college once again...😊😊

Kabir's conversation with his new girl friend...Misha-Panchi and gang wants to know about Kabir's new girlfriend...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Super Bitch T enters as Kabir's girlfriend that shocks Misha-Panchi and the whole gang...😑😑

T becomes even more bitchy than before...she has some powers of witch...insults Panchi...Misha...Ruhi...Piya...including Kabir too who become her slave in form of lover...😑😑😑😑😑

Piya-Misha conversation...Piya accidentally dialled Abhay's cellphone number and hears his voice and wonder who is he...😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Piya meets Jacob aka Jay who shows her the way to Mount CollegeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

T-Misha face off...T threatens Misha that if she play a prank on her...she will disclose the truth about Abhay to Piya...and what relationship she shares with him...Piya heard the conversation and wants to know about Abhay...and what relationship she shares with him...😑😑😑😑😳😳

New heartless attitute of Panchi...because of her heartbreaks due to Danish and Sid...she doesn't want to fall in love again ever...πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ‘

Piya ask Misha about Abhay and what relationship she shares with him...Misha changes topic regarding Abhay...😭😭😭😭😭

T the vice chairman of drama clubs selects candidates in her super bitchy attitute...😑😑😑

Panchi wants to insult T in her own way so she takes principal's help to stay in college for extra-curricular activities...so that she can protect Piya from the memories of Abhay...since Misha alone can't  do that...😊😊

Misha argues with Kabir about his relationship with T...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

here is the update

Misha-Piya Prepares To Leave For College

Piya was watching her childhood picture with Sugandh that is hanging on the wall...when Misha comes in her room and told Piya that she is ready for college...Piya laughs at her attitre and told her that if Misha coming to the college with a pajama on her than she is not coming with her...which Misha replies to her that she knows that Piya is a supermodel and have a fashion style and all but then this is Misha style...and she needs to go and get herself ready because they are getting late for school...Piya ask her to go first...she will join her soon...Misha says fine and leave the room

Mount College Is Ready For New Action

Mount College is ready for new action...T's bimbo's coming out from their jeeps...and the whole college teams up with new spirits...Kabir gets down from his car with a style(kabir was looking so handsome with his shades put on...😳😳)...the principal peeks out from his window and saw his students and college gearing up new spirits...he feels worried and wipes his sweat...muttering to himself...a new year for the college...god knows what he have to see in this new year of college...(bechara principal too was having difficult time handling those monsters in the form of studentsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)....T's bimbos spotted Miss D and Miss Dasgupta...they were coming into the college with glamourous avtaar...they were not looking like what they were in pre-leap..they look completely different...T's bimbos mouth was wide opened...(it was wide enough for a bunch of flies to get into those hive in form of mouthπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£)...they praise the teachers...and the teachers were on clouds nine

Misha-Panchi Asking Kabir Who Is His New Girlfriend

Kabir was in the line with his new girlfriend...he tells her that he is in the college and waiting for her...the whole gang were listening to his lovey-dovey conversation with his new girlfriend...and he disconnected his line...Misha ask Kabir who is his new girlfriend...which Kabir replies that she will know it very soon...even Panchi...Ruhi...Angad pester him to tell out his new girlfriends name...which Kabir says that today he will announce the college about his new girlfriend...(the friends were rockingπŸ‘πŸ‘...they shared the same chemistry which they shared pre-leap only piya was missing in the gang's action...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜­)

Super Bitch T Enters With Her New Bitch Attitute And Insults Panchi...Misha...Ruhi...Angad...Even Kabir

Misha once again ask Kabir who is a new girlfriend...when there a rude voice says out that its her...Misha-Panchi-Ruhi and gang turns around to watch who she was...and it was none other than T who had an makeover over her wardrobe...she wears a glasses...(no matter what she wore sexy T or plain bimbo T...she looks sexy...😳😳)...Misha-Panchi tells Kabir that he is out of his mind...how can he fall in love with a bitch like T...Panchi was even more angered to see T...T tells everyone that she is Kabir's new girlfriend...she is no more the same T...she insults Misha by saying that now no more of her pranks will fall on her...and she knows how to trap Misha now...she even tells Misha that she loves video streaming which surprises Misha...she will make sure make a video out of Misha's pranks and upload it in YOUTUBE...Misha was pissed off by her behaviour...(someone has forgotten Misha's slap on dance competition pre-leap...πŸ˜†πŸ€£)....and for Panchi...she says what is Panchi doing here in college...she have graduated long time...(hello Miss T how long will you and kabir plan to stick around in college😑😑 if i am not mistake you were there in the same class with panchi-danish before misha-piya yearπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£...how long are you intend to stay in the same collegeπŸ˜†πŸ˜‘...looks like your graduation is taking way long...its a never ending graduation i guess...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£)....and she have no business in the college...Panchi ask her to shut her mouth up...and stop her bitchy business...T ask her not mess with her...and for Ruhi...she ask Ruhi to stay away from crossing her line...she can keep her lines with her gluestick Angad...(someone even forgot that slap given by ruhi on prom night...πŸ˜†πŸ€£...looks like more than piya...T is suffering partial amnesia...she forgot all the slaps...insults...given by abhay...misha...panchi...ruhi...angad...sid... even kabir pre-leap from day 1...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£)...everyone felt very irritated by her presence...and she calls Kabir towards her like a puppy...slave or dog...and while calling Kabir...she tells everyone to mind their limits as she knows everyones dirty secret...(T has become even more bitchy than pre-leap😑😑...infact she has become a super bitch...😑😑😑😑...we thought after her life and death experience with vampires😭😲😲...she would learnt the good way of lifeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ...but we were all wrong😭...she learnt the bitchy way of life😑😑...she never changed🀒...leapords can't change its spots so does T😑🀒...seeing anything positive from T is just a waste of time...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±)

New Joru Ka Ghulam In College In Form Of Kabir

T calls Kabir...and ask him to carry her handbag...and Kabir does without any complaints...and this attitute of Kabir's surprises Misha-Panchi and the whole gang...she tells Kabir to stop wasting his time with these loosers...they are not worth of his time...Misha-Panchi and gang gets angry with her btichy words...and Kabir felt awkward to hear such words regarding his friends but he never utter a single word...(if i was kabir...i would gave a tight slap right across her faceπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...and would have told her off that i am not her servant or slave but her boyfriendπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...give respect and take respectπŸ‘πŸ‘...i wonder what have happened to kabir...😲😲😲)...T and her bimbos leaves...and Kabir stands right there with a awkward position while Misha-Panchi and gang watches Kabir's situation and felt bad for him...

Misha-Piya Conversation In The Jungle

Misha calls Piya...and Piya was walking in the jungle...(i wonder why she did not take the car...rather walk to college and worst in the dangerous jungleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...Piya tells Misha that she would be late because she just done some work...Misha says that she called to give her some gossip...and she needs to reach the college fast so that she can give the gossip...(i guess it abt T-kabir being the new couple in town...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰)

Piya Accidentally Dials Abhay's Cellphone Number...Abhay's Voice in Voicemail

Misha disconnects the phone...but Piya wanted to hear the news...so she tried calling Misha again...and accidentally she dialled Abhay's number and she hears his voice in the voicemail...he says "HI THIS IS ABHAY...I AM OUT OF REACH...I WILL CALL YOU BACK ONCE I REACH BACK HOME...BUT DON'T WAIT FOR ME...AS THERE IS NO TRUST OVER LIFE...ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN ANYTIME"...(our eternal lover vampire speaks his painful dead life out in his voicemail😭😭...this is the first time i am hearing such msgs in voicemailπŸ˜†...abhay really speaks his heart out😭😭...there was so much pain in his voice😭😭...and this voice is the saving grace for usπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...after a long 2 dead episodes🀒🀒...his voice is enough to boost up our energyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...one vampire is gone in death...(sid)...and his presence is still needed😭😭😭...and the other is buried underneath the earth😭😭😭...he needs to be waken up to boost our energy upπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...his one voice was enough for this episode...i am glad...😳😳😳πŸ₯³πŸ˜β€οΈ)...Piya than wonders who is Abhay...how come she dialled his number...who is this Abhay...and suddenly came to know that she has lost her way to the college...(even to call her sisters...she dials abhay's numberπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...thats what i call strong bond of relationshipπŸ‘πŸ‘...and true love😳...abhay could only erase piya's memory out but not her heart and soul that is yearning to see him once again😳...wants him to touch her😳...feel her😳...kiss her😳...when its love abhay... mind doesn't come into the picture...its always heart and soul...😳😳😳)

Piya Meets Jacob Aka Jay In The Jungle...And He Leads The Way For Piya To College

Piya bumps behind someone...and he was a tough looking guy..with a beard...wearing white shirt...Piya tells him that she have lost her way to the college...which the guy says that he is too heading to the college...so they can go together...Piya says its an coincidence that they met...which the guy says that coincidence does not happen...everything is planned...Piya was stumped by his remarks...than Piya goes on engaging a conversation with him while walking...and tells her that its nice walking with him...which the guy says rudely that he walks alone everytime...he doesn't like being around with companions...Piya thinks what kind of a weirdo he is...and they walk together to the college...(no chemistry i see...definetly not jacob for me...🀒🀒😑😑...lets see in future...but first episode he didn't charm me like sid did...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±)

New Heartless Panchi...New Attitute...

Panchi brokes a guy's heart...and he was pleading her not to break his heart...she says she never liked him in the first place...on their very first date...he was big bore to her...just to make him feel good...she dates with him for the whole 3 days...now the relationship is over...the guy says he can do anything for her...which Panchi says fine...and she leaves...leaving the boy heartbroken...(oh god she has become female version of sid...date and leave...πŸ˜†πŸ€£)...Panchi walks towards the college in a arrogant style...(i swear i love this new look and attitute of panchiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ...she rocksπŸ‘β­οΈ...this was the panchi i always wanted to seeπŸ‘πŸ‘...a strong and even more matured panchiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ...heartbreaks have taught her some good lessons in life...πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ‘).....she tells herself now she is no more the old Panchi who gets cheated in love by mens...after what Danish and Siddharth did to her in love...she have lost the faith in love...and she tells how dare Siddharth used her and played with her feelings for his own benefit...(the more you hate him...the more you love him...😳😳😳...you hate the person whom you love the most sweetheart😳😳😳...i am sure one day he will be back for you and only you...😳😳😍...and we all are working towards it...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰)...now she will use mens...she will date all the mens and then break their hearts like what Danish and Siddharth did to her...and now no more falling in love with anyone...her heart now only belongs to her...and she will have to protect herself and her heart from falling in love...(well when danish broke her heart...the impact was not strong😭😭...but when sid broke her heartπŸ₯Ί...the impact is too strong😭😭...as she really loved him😳😳...and spent some of the best and intimate moments with him😳😳😳😳...he made her realise that love does happen the 2nd time😳😳...he made her realise that life is beautiful with 2nd love😳😳...now all her dreams shattered because of sid's real identity of being a vampire😭😭😭...and how he used her to get through to piya for maithilli😭😭...she has lost faith in love😭😭...and this attitute is bang on...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ)

T Threatens Misha About AbhiYa Love Story And Wants Piya To Stay Away From Kabir...

Misha was walking towards the college and when both T-Misha spots each other...and they walk towards each other...Misha ask T to stop her bitchy attitute as it will not work on her...T tells if she tries to act smart on her than she will tell the truth to Piya about her important part of her life...which is none other than Abhay...Misha gets angry but then keep her cool...T ask her not mess around with her or she will tell Piya about Abhay...and their dirty secrets together...Misha ask her to watch her tongue...T says she will if Misha tries to act smart with her and warns Misha to ask Piya to stay away from her boyfriend Kabir(well i can assure you that piya will not run around your bfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...she was never interested in him anywaysπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...you better watch your step after piya's soulmate abhay enters the college😳😑...you better stay out from your dirty attitute of stealing others bf😑😑😑🀒🀒🀒...better not dump kabir for abhay😑😑😑...you will regret😑😑😑...neither you have kabir or abhayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)....and this conversation is heard by Piya...and Piya wonders who is Abhay...and what dirty secrets T is talking about her and Abhay...and she needs to find it out from Misha...(i think for the first time i will say i love TπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...if she tells piya abt abhay😳😳...so that piya heads her way to the jungle and find her frozen love whom is sleeping underneath the earth and waiting for her for 365 days...😳😳😳😳😳)

Piya Ask Misha About Abhay...But Misha Changed The Topic To Her

Misha was in the loo...and Piya comes there...and she ask Misha who is Abhay...Misha is tensed...and she tells that she have heard the conversation between Misha and T...and she should not hide anything from her...which Misha tells her that Abhay is someone whom they know...he is just a common friend and nothing else...which Piya says no...she can't believe it because when she hears the name Abhay...she feels a strong connection towards the name...her heartbeats races faster...and she has no control of herself...(Abhay Raichand is your love...life...soul...lover..soulmate...husband piya...and he is lying underneath the earth just for your love...he is a eternal lover of yours piya... who sacrificed his life just for your safety and peaceful life...😳😳😳😳😍)...Misha ask her to relax...Piya says she can't relax because she wants to know what happened in her life past 1 year...she feels so incomplete as if one part of her heart has been ripped apart from her...Misha says she will be fine...and she is telling the truth Abhay is none other than a common friend of their group...someone whom they know thats all...and ask her to believe her...PIya says fine she believes her...than Misha says that they need to hurry up for class...Piya ask what is their first class...Misha replies drama...Misha-Piya both hurry for their drama class

T Selects Drama Candidates For The Club In Her Own Bitchy Way

T and her bimbos goes up the stage...and T takes the mike...she tells everyone that she is the general secretary of drama club and they have to listen to her...just than one guy ask who the hell she is...(he has the guts...salute him man...πŸ‘πŸ‘)...which T fumes up and replies if anyone doesn't know her than they should get lost...and she tells them how she will select drama candidates through their talent and x-factor

Panchi's New Way Of Insulting T And Protecting Piya With The Help Of Principal

Panchi was walking towards Principals cabin...she tells herself that now she will show T what importance she has in the college...and will shut her mouth once and all...and also its her way to protect her sister Piya from her memories regarding Abhay and their once upon time relationship as Misha being the only self would not able to protect Piya...she enters the principals cabin...the Principal and Panchi had an conversation...and the Principal welcomes Panchi with wide arms...and brings her to drama club...

Misha Argues With Kabir About His Relationship With T

Kabir was talking to T as usual...when Misha comes to her...and she ask him...what the hell he saw in T that he have become her slave...can't he see that T is using him like a slave worst than a slave...which Kabir replies that he loves T very much...(seriously kabir is so loyal whether its piya or T😳😳...he is very loyal and faithful towards his relationships in love😳😳...T is very lucky😑😑...but seriously the bitchy attitute she has now🀒🀒🀒...she does not deserve kabir...and does not deserve such loyalty😑😑😑😑...this relationship will go ruined mainly because of T and her domination attitute towards kabir😑😑😑...not to say...her suspicion attitute...😑😑😑)...Misha says that since Piya has forgotten Abhay...she would want him to hook up with Piya but then his new obsession for T got her ideas ruined...and what he feels for T is not love...Kabir tells Misha that he only loves T...Misha says its his wish...his life...he feels love for a self-obsessed bimbo like T...thats good for him...but his relationship will definetly affect their friendship...and she doesn't want to talk to him...Misha leaves...Kabir feels bad

Precap: Piya is in a stage where the lights goes off...she sees her soul infront of her...and the soul wore what Piya used to wear in pre-leap...Piya is surprised and confused...

Ratings: 7/10...a ok episode...the girls brigade rocked...no Abhay...but Abhay's voice is the saving grace of the show...Jay introduction nothing special...his whole personality is boring...fails to charm...

Missed Stars/Couples : Abhay Raichand...Siddharth Mehra/Raichand...SidChi-AbhiYa Magic

Best Scenes: Piya Calling Abhay's Cellphone Accidentally...Piya Hears Abhay's Voice...and the other scene is Panchi's New Attitute Over Love...Including T Threats To Misha About Abhay Which She Will Reveal To Piya If Misha Acts Smart With Her

Stars Of The Show: Abhay Raichand's Painful Voice In VoiceMail...Piya Jaiswal/Dobriyal...Misha Dobriyal...Panchi Dobriyal...Tanushree Ambolkar...

Edited by Mages - 12 years ago