26.05.11 - Written Update

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Navya reaches her place and her anticipation of seeing everybody delightful on her return diminishes as she witnesses Renuka's and Dadi's tiff and as Renuka escapes to her room in tears, her father follows her. After a short reunion with her mother and grandmother, Navya goes to check upon Renuka and finds her father comforting her. Gautam shows up, at last. Renuka begs of Navya to not let their father initiate any conversation with the former's husband. As Navya is trying to work out on her sister's plea, keeping her father from talking to Gautam, Renuka arrives with her baby. Renuka apologizes to Dadi and once the arena lightens up, Navya's mother asks her husband not to talk with Gautam over the latter's issue with Renuka, whatsoever, given all is going well.

Meanwhile, Anant reaches his place too. He seeks blessings from the elders but the tiresome and defeated expression on his face does not subside, Rama taunts him and he finds it best to quickly escape the spot. In his room, Anant visualizes Navya. He recollects her disappointment in him when he indirectly refuses to sit with her in the bus and when he overlooks her the whole time. He involuntarily phones Navya but she disconnects provided, she was with her entire family and Renuka was about to leave with her husband.

Post the closure of a tiresome day, Anant receives a call from Navya. He tries to explain how he had tried to call her and whilst her conversation, he figures out that Baba is standing at his door. The precap shows Navya trying to call a dumbfounded Anant back. However he and his grandfather are up for something against his peace of mind.

Pardon the delay.  

Kankshita

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smitasmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Kankshita,
Sorry , I was not aware that others are not allowed to post update , and I posted the WU yesterday. Will refrain from doing so henceforth.😔

kszain thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanxxx
Edited by kszain - 12 years ago
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: smitasmita

Hi Kankshita,
Sorry , I was not aware that others are not allowed to post update , and I posted the WU yesterday. Will refrain from doing so henceforth.😔

It is perfectly alright, the next time you do wish to make the update, you could ask the member who has been assigned to make the update. =]