Finally the show ended

Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Loved the last episodeπŸ˜ƒ

it was best episode from all surya's episodes😊...it was my favourite episode of suryaπŸ˜ƒ

everything was perfect.direction,story,screenplay

in the last scene. evryone was there except for kaya

missing dushyantπŸ˜†

Overall i m happy wid the last episode

wat do u think guys? how was the last episode

and which episode was ur favourite?

will u miss the show?

how was the whole show?😊
Edited by Suneel_kumar - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Yesterday's episode was a disappoint for me. I remember the plot distinctly from an older CID episode, except with role reversals. The victim was a girl and the murderer a guy, but today's episode made it all up for me.

I just loved it. The action, suspense, thrill, the Surya scenes, and the ending when he's made chief of Crime Unit again. πŸ‘

I would love to watch another season of Surya, but, of course, continued from here:
  1. Surya: the new Chief
  2. Romance between Rajhans and Kaya
  3. Maybe a bit less ragging of Saloni
Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah Surya is over without Kaya and i was not happy about last episode. πŸ₯± πŸ₯± πŸ₯±
For me a disappointment.
It seems first and last episodes were planed to be boring. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 happy , finally it going to off air or have been  . i dint like it much just because of copying cid's old eps ..

will miss priyanka bassi as i had   watched her  in this show after long ages , hope that i  get to see her sooner in new show ...
Edited by vikrant_shonit - 12 years ago
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

happy , finally it going to off air or have been  . i dint like it much just because of copying cid's old eps ..

will much priyanka bassi as i had   watched her  in this show after long ages , hope that i  get to see her sooner in new show ...

Do u think we liked the show not that much. It was just like that we watched that for Priyanka.
πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
arpita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
We just watched the show because PB was their nothing else.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
 reason to watch this show by countable  viewers is  to be only  priyanka basssi   who was liked much in this show , i myself  watched this show only for her .  actually she has  a good personality and   even captivated me by it . hope that  she  comes in cid too to  enthrall her fans ...
Vartika07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

reason to watch this show by countable  viewers is  to be only  priyanka basssi   who was liked much in this show , i myself  watched this show only for her .  actually she has  a good personality and   even captivated me by it . hope that  she  comes in cid too to  enthrall her fans ...

That's what we are saying. 😊 😊 😊
Pri was USP of the show and after that Harsh Chhaya, Karan Mehra and Mohit Mallik
πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
I agrree it was a dissappointment...i missed kaya so much...

yes she was also the reason i luved this show...nver saw any episode without her...

and after not finding kaya...this is sure tht atleast priyanka wont do the role of kaya again even if the show comes back...becoz i know the girl she wont repeat herself

anyways its feeling sad.becoz we expected much more action for KAYA episodes...in which she could nab the criminals all by herself...dat didnt happen...the hand to hand combat stunts also didnt happen...which happened in LEFT RIGHT LEFT...where so many people tht even i have forgotten πŸ˜†

m waiting to see her...again soon...

as for SURYA or any crime show...PLZ DO NOT BECOME A DAILY...u will dig ur own graves
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
 , left right  left was better than it , i loved that show very much and still want  it to be back... .