HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a bunch Kajol :)

You're right..the show's going on a dreadful way...we watch these shows to have some light-hearted moments..considering everyone has tensions in real life...but then this is no different!
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Dear for a great update.
I am loosing interest in this show...what is Hetal upto? All the time she is complaining and not ready to get along with her in-laws...Mona had made so many changes..ehy not hetal???
Zee and Cvs are killing the show... 
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update.

Yes, I started watching this show because I thought it was a light hearted comedy. There has been too much negativity lately. Gandhi family behavior is outrageous, Mona is beginning to look an abuse victim.

I have not watching the show, just come read your updates. Thanks again for the time and effort you put in to do WU. Having to sit through an episode you don't enjoy much and then do a WU must be challenging.
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kajol, nice update, but the show was barely okay. I am still hooked to this show, but agree with you it is not the same.  I do not think  any show can survive on just abuses and we were all complaining all these months but seems like it is not going to change anytime soon.

They need to change the story line, it  makes me angry to hear abuses by Phui  everyday and my god what is this ambaji who flip-flops every other day.  I used to like Anukalp before, but not any more.
He brings in the money but expects Mona to take the burden of everything else including the daily abuses and do nothing about it.  It is a shame.

Lastly Kajol, I hope you do not leave the show...it is always a good conversation with you here.
jmhuj3 thumbnail
i dont understand...if you have a daughter in law...is she expected to carry out household chores/cooking all by herself...why cant others help... why cant sweetie help... and is there such a thing as cooking to satisfy everyone's interest everyday... we basically make 2-3 dishes per day...ie curry, vege ... for the whole fly...make it real creatives...
Mamana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hetal is really spoiling her chances with Karan. I'm sure he would have preferred having dishes made what his family enjoys rather than what he enjoys.
Hetal is really behaving like a spoilt brat. I must say she has courage/ignorance to antagonize Amrit at every turn. Amrit is such a good mother-in-law that Hetal should have tried to get on with her.

Originally posted by: ameetasingh4

Hetal is really spoiling her chances with Karan. I'm sure he would have preferred having dishes made what his family enjoys rather than what he enjoys.
Hetal is really behaving like a spoilt brat. I must say she has courage/ignorance to antagonize Amrit at every turn. Amrit is such a good mother-in-law that Hetal should have tried to get on with her.

agree with you Hetal is really pushing her luck here, and now Vimmy is back I wouldn't be surprised if she say something to her. I wish she had talked to Bharti instead of Phui atleast she would have given her good advise unlike Phui who is out there to ruin her life under the sham of love 

@Shibu no I'm not leaving the forum, I love talking to everybody here😳 it's just that show is becoming so painful to watch same cycle repeating over and over which holds no interest for me😕
Edited by kajolj - 12 years ago
reachanupama thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I know. Hetal is pushing her luck a little too far with Amrit. Had Bharti been in her place, Hetal would have been out of the house by now. And what coincidence - every time Hetal calls either Baa or Phui pick up and give her wrong advice. I agree the Bedis were too much when they ordered so many dishes. Hetal could have simply told them that she would make some and would need help for others. Amrit and Vimmy are good enough to stay back and help her. I really used to love this serial before but now its getting on my nerves.

Originally posted by: reachanupama

I know. Hetal is pushing her luck a little too far with Amrit. Had Bharti been in her place, Hetal would have been out of the house by now. And what coincidence - every time Hetal calls either Baa or Phui pick up and give her wrong advice. I agree the Bedis were too much when they ordered so many dishes. Hetal could have simply told them that she would make some and would need help for others. Amrit and Vimmy are good enough to stay back and help her. I really used to love this serial before but now its getting on my nerves.

@bold they did leave Kalavati to help her out and make couple of the dishes but Hetal changed the menu herself and didn't leave anytime for Kalavati to cook and I'm sure if she had told them she can cook only couple of dishes they would have been fine with it.