Panchhi & T : The Rise Of Power.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Panchhi  & T : The Rise Of Power.

1.       Pancchi

Once  upon a time , there was a princess and her heart was a blooming rose

Now, they say, the princess doesn't care through  what thorns her life goes.

Of all the three sisters, Pancchi was always the quintessential 'good girl', 'good student', 'good daughter', good girlfriend',  'good wife material' . You would look at her , meet her , be touched by her warmth and admire her righteous and all-embracing nature. She was not only pure of heart , she was pure of intention as well. Misha could make mistakes, Piya could make mistakes but Pancchi was ideal who could commit no mistake. If you look at her history , you will realize that if there was anything she had to give anyone , it was love. Always. But somehow life refused to reflect her brilliant smile. Destiny tossed coins in the name of Danish and Siddharth and her heart was the bet. Danish broke her and Sid ruined her. Heartbreak after heartbreak and what royal usage on the hands of both the men. Danish took away her faith and Siddharth  took away her innocence. But Panchhi handled the pain in a different way. Always the 'mountain –of-a-woman' , she  drained all the pain into a funnel and built a defense system – a fort around her heart that in any case wonders whether to beat at all or not. She wants to be called heartless, man eater , heartbreaker because she wants to balance the pain inside her with the sadistic pleasure that the wounded woman inside her takes in breaking hearts of men. She wants the hearts of men to beat for her , so that she can break them. This is how Pancchi has preserved herself from losing herself totally to pain , grief and that feeling of utter uselessness.

Heartbreaks often appear as sparks of cold intelligence in one's veins. Before the world can reject you , you stitch its mouth shut. Do I like this new Birdie? Yes. She has found her center , she has turned into a fortress and now, she can be the hawk-eyed elder sister that she should be. As for her man-hating and her septic heart, well, the power of life itself is astounding.  She was always a believer of true love , and hey, just because you bumped into a pauper and a vampire doesn't mean there is no curve on the road….he is out there, Birdie…just waiting to happen to you.

But you go, POWERPUFFY!👏

2.       Tanushree

Okay, first of all, GOOD JOB, Creatives. Whatever the audience perceived of KaT  and T  as a changed woman , you did a BOOMERANG on that. Neither is T what we thought  she would be after the leap. Unexpected. But not bad. She seems a badass biatch in the making who may still be the beauty snob but she knows  what is coming out her pretty pink mouth.

Good news, T is no longer a bimbette . Bad news,  she has the Abhay secret to hold Dobriyaals at ransom and she now knows what she is not supposed to know as a human-being.  T has powers now , which I am sorry seem to be indicating more towards those of a witch than a vampire slayer. And it is a rule of the supernatural. Powers from these realm enhance, manifest and multiply what you already have inside. T's nature was never good – she was as ugly inside as she was beautiful on the outside.  Silliness, meanness , dumbness , petty- mindedness defined her  and now when she is in sync with the supernatural , logically, these flaws have the potential to manifest into full-fledged evil and rise of the dark in her. That is, if the creatives pay that much attention to the detailing of personality changes when supernatural energies meet the basic human energy.

I won't be surprised if Kabir is T's  puppy because she is threatening him with the spilling of Abhay's beans to Piya. Kabir seems to have a knife on his throat and Misha is right in reading him. T can just go and open her mouth to Piya about Abhay and nobody can stop her. But she is keeping quiet and there has to be a reason for it. It seems that with the grasp of the supernatural , she has learnt some manipulative skills as well.

T is powerful now and suddenly gifted with brains as well. Definitely not good news for our hero gang. And if she is instrumental in revealing Abhay's place in Piya's life to Piya , don't be surprised.

P.S- The wolfie is not conventionally good looking but has a good personality and that white shirt locked it for him. As for Piya, well, Abhay is now sitting in her head and knocking at her heart all over again. She is all set to chase him, even if that means holding Misha and Pancchi with guns on their heads. Haha.

Love and luck always,❤️

GOD bless everyone. 🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
u r so true
that night changed alot in the girls
pia lost her love and memory while panchi lost her faith in love and boys
and T she has now brain cells
u said soo well how panchi has been destroyed in love and now she sets to destroy others
she breaks heart before anyone breaks her
but she is same for her sister in fact more possessive
she can go to any lenght to keep her baby sister safe
as T i feel she is black mailing kabir for pias sake
she has the power to bring the gang down as she was also part of the dark past of pia.one revelation and pias world barbie world would vanish in thin air
i wont mind that

the new character...well i wont comment anything now on him...giving him a chance
and as for pia
abhay might have taken away the memories but everything is still stored in her subconscious mind other how is it possible that she will dial abhays no
as for the precap pia is having a deja vu  experience
sensing that she has already plyed the drama before

ps:how come abhays cell is still working ...who is charging it?😆

Edited by sushups - 12 years ago
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful analysis of both Panchi & Piya's characters. Panchi seeks her pleasure in breaking hearts now but i think its not good to have such habit as defense. I m not agree with it; if you have heart break, does not mean to take your revenge from others who are not at fault. No doubt danish broke her heart n sid stole her innocence. The broken heart can just break hearts now.

Ever one was surprised/shocked about Kabeer's behavior with T but I think u judge her well, she might be threatening him for Piya. some member already posted posted that T told on her FB that she is going to be more worst and she is as v saw. She got more worst with the supernatural powers but this is a surprise how does she got the brain suddenly😲. I was not expecting her to become to good suddenly but atleast i was expecting her to respect Piya for saving her life from sid's clutches risking her own life but she proved that she is one of those who can never be good to any one no matter if some one saved their life they will still bite that person in accuse of saving them.
Were wolf seems ok, no comments.
For Piya it seems she is definitely set to chase/find about Abhay. Lets c when she get success
Edited by hukshila - 12 years ago
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loved the change T with who is still the same but with brain . So overall combination of her brain&bitchiness will be good to see .CV can show the layered in her character it would be something to lookout. T know about abhay being vamprie but i guess other might not know it. Then why is she using this as weapon.
KAT short of confused me . I thought as per there article there luv story will get kick ...but with today episode look like the whole thing could be fake. If it is real by any chance then i wont like to see Kabir acting with T like angand . Kabir seems to be serious with misha about T and if he is not then he is real good actor who could hide the truth from his best friend .
I liked the convo between piya&new guy ...i will not much judge him till i see couple of episode. But yes he is okay not very good looking . Some time good act& dialogue make the whole character interesting hiding the look ..so let see .
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sushups

u r so true
u said soo well how panchi has been destroyed in love and now she sets to destroy others
she has the power to bring the gang down as she was also part of the dark past of pia.one revelation and pias world barbie world would vanish in thin air
i wont mind that

the new character...well i wont comment anything now on him...giving him a chance
and as for pia
abhay might have taken away the memories but everything is still stored in her subconscious mind other how is it possible that she will dial abhays no

yeah man i was thinking da sme who is charging abhay's mobile?🤣
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tasha4ever

yeah man i was thinking da sme who is charging abhay's mobile?🤣

Okay when mobile is swtch off then too the voice-over can be there😊, it matters from phone to phone as per my knowledge maybe i am wrong
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Poco kabeer and T are confusing me. But after ur and anu's posts things are little better now. But when confidentally he says that he loves her then it doesn't seems like he is been black-mailed. lets wait for past story😊

T- OMG what a change. I love gray shades with brains and she was awesome into my criteria. I mean the way she banged on was superb and her dressing sense and new look is also great and now Panchi will be there as some drama thing so it will be good to see both of them clashing down.

Panchi- In past cvs messed up with her character alot but she has faced many things and many heart-breaks and after so many things a person is bound to get hard and bound  to  go heartless in front of world. And these kinda people are like coconut.. Will look forward to her character

p.s- new guy was for 1 min cant judge him, pia was fab in that dress

awesome analysis👏
Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago
sushups thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sanjna4

Okay when mobile is swtch off then too the voice-over can be there😊, it matters from phone to phone as per my knowledge maybe i am wrong

thanks i didnt know that 😳
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What a cute, clear and brainy analysis of two extremely opposite women!!!

They still are the same women but with a different perspective of life enriched by their experiences. How they interpret their life's experiences is their individual personality. Panchi is still a mature girl who still gives love but now she is probably more experienced around not to trust strangers (or not so known people) easily. T, on the other hand, is still the bitchy girl with enhanced powers. Her experience of life has probably enriched her bitchiness and how to be more manipulative.  Their inner energies still remain the same; positive remains positive and negative remains negative but focus has changed. 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushups

u r so true
i wont mind that

and as for pia

Thank you , sweetz. I think i like the change in all characters , including T. Things , circumstances and people change us. Misha is more or less the same but Kabir, Pancchi, T and to an extent Piya has too.  We don't know what happened to Abhay's cell. Was it even with him when he froze? Or was it with ChaandEena... who knows. But this VM thing can come in switched off cellphones as well. Depends on the service provider , so you can give them a benefit of doubt on  that. 😃