just friends?!.. nah! updated 135

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
||WRITER'S NOTE||

heya ppl!

this is my first time at writing a ff! so, please bear with me.
thanks to madhu for making me do this and for believing in me and also for all the inputs you gave me! thank you saira for your support and trust! thanks to everyone who reads this ff! please let your thoughts reach me through the comments!
the prologue is the actual present! the chapters after this will all be the past but written as though in present, so don't get confused!

loads of love
varshini

|| Story line
||

Friendship blooms by natural impulsion that may or may not necesssarily end up in love. But love is nothing but two souls dissolved into each other and becoming one. Friendship is the platform for the love journey. Some reserved the platform specifically for love journey. And they call themselves good friend only to cheat the gullible person. I wish they knew " What is love and friendship".
[anonymous]
Edited by -vrshn- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.vrshn. thumbnail
"just friends?! nah..!"

He was her prince in shining armour, he would protect her from the harsh realities the world,for she is his most precious princess! she would would go to the extent of giving up her life to protect her prince charming! such was their friendship! so..are they just friends?? nah...they were best friends!!

PM LIST
mIsHeZ.x            katrina_petrova   ...vibha...               Shilpa.Arjuhiii
salmankh1            karankritika27    KMHfan4ever       sezo 
aparna4karanika  channi_star         Karnika4ever        lara3110
..anshita..             Anupa28              priyalganwani       Ruky07
moonkmh              shritti                 Mrs-KaranKundra  angelina285
brainychild92      KMHfan4ever     sweet_angel27     Deviil.Scorpion
-aafiya-               arta                    shloksuchi             xtrysia       
kmh2angel            Henriette           deeshu                  riddhima11
malose
                  norchid             MsFuzzybear69    Karankritz4evr
Dansindiadans      vegesnaanu         justprati           namy28
tanu111a
              Anjalii...xXx     love.1                   silver4karan ishakumar        sejal719

INDEX

WRITER'S NOTE-PAGE 1

INTRODUCTION-PAGE 1

PROLOGUE-PAGE 1

||ST.STEPHEN'S COLLEGE||-PAGE 2

INCIDENT *FLASH BACK*-PAGE3

NOTE
-PAGE 3

||
CHAPTER 1:FIRST DAY|| - PAGE 7

||PROMO||-PAGE 7

||CHAPTER 2||-PAGE 12

||CHAPTER 3||-PAGE 18

||CHAPTER 4||-PAGE 21

||PROMO||-PAGE 22

||CHAPTER 5||-
PAGE 25

||CHAPTER 6||-PAGE 30

||GOA TRIP PROMO||-PAGE 35

||CHAPTER 7||-PAGE 37

||CHAPTER 8||-PAGE 43

||CHAPTER 9||-PAGE 48

||PROMO||-PAGE 56

||CHAPTER 10||-PAGE 64

||CHAPTER 11||-PAGE 69

||CHAPTER 12-PART I||-PAGE 82

||CHAPTER 12-PART II||-
PAGE 88

||CHAPTER 12-PART III||-PAGE 96

||CHAPTER 12-PART IV||-PAGE 105

||PROMO||-
PAGE 116

||CHAPTER 12 PART V||-PAGE 135

Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
|| Prologue ||

Arjun Singhania
, a popular industrialist well-known among the industry circles as the young tycoon who made sure that his company achieves success in whichever field they step into...the youngsters die to be like him, few envy him for his success while a few others envy him for his lifestyle,to put it in right words..everything about him was enviable!!..who wouldn't want a life like his? all the posh cars, fancy house, etc...

but what did he actually think about himself??
loser! yes...you people read it right!! he considered himself a loser! a terrible loser! he had lost the most precious gift of his life! his best friend, his teacher, his partner at crime, his most dreaded enemy,someone who was more precious than a diamond , someone whom he cared about more than his BMW,who is the only one who can defeat him at his own game,only girl he was serious about after his sister...yes, a girl! Arjun Singhania had a girl in his life who meant more than his life to him! but what's the use?? he has lost her,he lost his heart! did i just say heart? yes,my heart..oh my god! i love her! but she is gone! gone forever! where? no one knows!! neither of us shefali,sanchit,romit,rajveer,naina,jia! not even her parents? well, i'm sure they know..but why would they tell me??they hardly know anyone of us!
anyways next week,its romit and naina's birthday, they're gonna be 25! well..this year we'll all complete our silver jubliee on earth, even her!

romit was planning a surprise for naina at sanchit's pub ! ofcourse everyone else from the gang will also be there except her ! whoa...every thought of mine begins and ends with her ! will she feel the same way about me? if she had thought about me, then she would have been back by now! no..she wouldn't have left me at first place!

arjun had a meeting to attend at new york,the day after romit's b'day! so he had a flight to catch the very next morning but that wouldn't stop him from making his friends happy with his presence. since she left him, he had immersed himself so much into work that he could not even catch up with his friends for a long time! this is gonna be a get-together of sorts! well,all this meant no sleep before flight but who bothers? sleep? he can catch up with it in the flight also...but friends whom he had missed for the past five years! there is no way that he was going to miss this chance!!

far away, very far from him, she was having a sleepless night! sleepless nights were something she has got used to by now! after all,five years was a pretty long time to get used to things and of course, five years without him made it seem even more longer! she was at a place where his nights would be her day and his days her night! the very thought that he would be awake and upto some work deprived her of sleep! her nights went this way, thinking of him,at times she dozes off in between the thoughts! her days were more busy than anyone could even imagine! of course, being a CEO is definitely taxing! yes, she was the CEO of the famous finance company in newyork!!

so, in a week they will be in the same city!! will fate bring them together? are they fated to be with each other? only time has the answer!

now its upto you guys to guess why she left him??by now, you must have guessed who the 'her' here is! well...her last name is Ahluwalia!
Edited by -vrshn- - 12 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
congratz on ya ff honey :)
plss add me 2 ur pm list

btw wats ur nme..if u dnt mind telin

n r u gona continue destinylies ff aswel??

pls jaldi update karna :)

x
.vrshn. thumbnail
heya...thank you...i'm varshini :)
destinylies ff will be continued by priyalganwani :)
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
M super duper happy n sad. Sad becz kmh is ended n happy becoz of dis ff. Luvly as i expectd. N drlng u r gal 2 b blvd. So do i. Gr8 start. Luv it. I wish evry1 wl luv it.
.vrshn. thumbnail

Originally posted by: moonkmh

M super duper happy n sad. Sad becz kmh is ended n happy becoz of dis ff. Luvly as i expectd. N drlng u r gal 2 b blvd. So do i. Gr8 start. Luv it. I wish evry1 wl luv it.

thank you so much madhu...lets hope for the bast! :)
...Sheher... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update

i felt really sad becouse kmh is off air now  but now after reading u r ff i'm feeling much better so thanks :)
.vrshn. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shritti

awesome update

i felt really sad becouse kmh is off air now  but now after reading u r ff i'm feeling much better so thanks :)

thank you for the support :):)
katrina_petrova thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

wow varshu🤗chupi rushtam not only a gr8 FF reader but a writer too huh?

well deffo add me in the PM list

and luving the plotline its really gud