awww!!!!!anant lost n navya thoughtz!!!!

..StarAngel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
heya guyzzz...๐Ÿค—2day's epi was more of family scenes...๐Ÿ˜’bt still luv the fact tht anant s thinking of navya...๐Ÿ˜›eventhough he s tryn 2 avoid her bt still he cant ignore her nd he s totally lost n navya thoughtz 2day..๐Ÿ˜ณ.it was like missing her sooo much...๐Ÿ˜he cant forget her even fr a second..โค๏ธ.i totally luved anant 2day..โ˜บ๏ธ.bt n precap his baba came..๐Ÿ˜ฒ.i hope he talk 2 her 2mrw nd share abt his family probzz...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
really...even i felt some sort of relief today.๐Ÿ˜ณ...whatever might be brewing in his head...the fact is that his head is full of navya๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๏ธ...not even his militant family...and this pleases me a lottt...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜...
..StarAngel.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

really...even i felt some sort of relief today.๐Ÿ˜ณ...whatever might be brewing in his head...the fact is that his head is full of navya๐Ÿ˜‰โ˜บ๏ธ...not even his militant family...and this pleases me a lottt...๐Ÿ˜...

yaa 2day it proved he truly luvs navya nd cant live without her fr one sec...๐Ÿ˜ณluved anant 2day...๐Ÿ˜
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Even i felt relieved fter watchng 2days epi atleast anant is nt acting as rude with navya n he is thnking abt her thats gr8
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmmm i agree but today i love navya alot have always seen are not talking much and scared but today the way she handle everything at home was superb๐Ÿ‘ and i loved anant too but he is sooo scared of his grandpa tht cant talk ๐Ÿ˜ณ
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
so u ppl are relieved now... ๐Ÿ˜†.  i knew this is going to happen...
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
it seems...at home they r the vice versa of each other..๐Ÿค”.๐Ÿ˜†
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Liana-

Hmmm i agree but today i love navya alot have always seen are not talking much and scared but today the way she handle everything at home was superb๐Ÿ‘ and i loved anant too but he is sooo scared of his grandpa tht cant talk ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Glimpses of Navya who was in the hospital (Sonia incident) was seen here.  samajhdaar Navya...

and see how her sis said... ab hissab barabar...๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

and Ur right.  grandpa ko dekhte hi Anant U-Turn leta hai...๐Ÿ˜†.  he was just ๐Ÿ˜•... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by shelly_nair - 12 years ago
..StarAngel.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pratamesh

Even i felt relieved fter watchng 2days epi atleast anant is nt acting as rude with navya n he is thnking abt her thats gr8

yaa truly it was a relief one๐Ÿ˜›
..StarAngel.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Liana-

yaa even i luved her he s perfect bahu yaar๐Ÿ˜ณ

nd anant yaa i dnt knw y he s sooo much scared abt baba