Give a chance(janhit mein jaari) :P

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Okay me backy wid again janhit mein jaari topic. Some of u are not happy with new entries and Sid not in the show so this topic is dedicated to them.

1.       New entries- New entries brings much needed frshness to the show and much needed fun and guys before watching them we need  not not to judge them. We should give them a chance and we should welcome them and just wait what flavour they bring for us. Maybe we will like them

2.       Abhiya separation- guys they are meant or destined to meet each other maybe whosoever comes between them so why to think about that. Everyone whether negative characters or new-entries are meant to bring them close 

3.       Sid re-entry- Some of u r fearing that this will reduce chances of briniging sid back then lemme tell u that there is no rule book that after new entries that no past characters can make come back, then why to hate new entries becoz of this reason. And in all BT soaps past charcters make come-back after new entries only. Some of u are worried that CVs will mess up with sid come-back then lemme tell u CVs do this with every track and its there head-ache not ours that how they make him to come-back.

4.       Twilight- AHHH one of my fav topic. You guys know whatmy first topic on IF and on this forum was regarding this only. Okay so the point is that this is very old topic and we have discussed it many times then why to discuss it gain and why to bring to bring this topic again from graves  and from starting we know that PKYEK is not original show then why to waste ur mind on this topic  again and again

Now requests

1.       Plz welcome new entries

2.       Stop criticizing them without judging them

3.       Don't create multiple topics by just todo fodo things

p.s- I don't care about ande tamattar so bring it on

Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome post sanju couldn't have explained it better than uπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ All forum janta needs to read this post and realize the facts and if anyone is spreading negativity on forum then I would like them to read this post espπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Edited by vivluv - 12 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
luv it Junior...vey well said πŸ‘
New entries are imortant for long running of show if u want to see PKYEK for another three years than appreciate new entries. Abhiya no matter how far they are today...one day they will be togther. Sid is an imprtant character...he has totally changed the concept of negative characters by his one liner cool dialogues...
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes..sanju...
me to want some new entries !!!!!
stories 's getting stale...
new entries will bring new freshness...
nice post dear !!!!!!
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: ozzy88

yes..sanju...

me to want some new entries !!!!!
stories 's getting stale...
new entries will bring new freshness...
nice post dear !!!!!!

new entries...new love stries...new nicks...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
--sunshine-- thumbnail
@boss- thanx alot 4 supporting me
@sumi- i knw a show after some tym do need new entries

p.s- i have edited sid point mean i have add something
romaila thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

m supporting the right thing jana😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thank you so much for making this post. The reaction to new entries is ridiculous . I will just repost what i said in another post and it is all i have to say:

Unless you have seen the actor in the show, seen his performance , it is rather  insensitive to poke fun at him. Fine, he may not meet your expectations or maybe he would - but until you have seen him in the character's skin and on the show, don't judge him.
ozzyie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

yeppp...totally agreed ...
ozzyie thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila