Shows bid adieu-Kismat

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shows bid Adieu
Kavita Awaasthi /Hill Road Media

Television shows come and go with every season. At times, they are so beloved that you don't want them to say adieu but then there are some who never made any place in your heart. Here's a look at shows that will go off air in a week- some shined bright every night while others were merely a twinkle.
Showing 1 of 8 images Previous    Next

Kismat
Yashraj production's tried garnering better trps second time round on Sony tv with differentiated yet contemporary content. They launched Kismat and Khote Sikkey both aimed at appeasing the youth. Though both shows had powerful content and storyline yet they couldn't engage the audiences. Yashraj's first daily soap Kismat was a saga of two powerful individuals with a story spanning over 60 years- a la Kane and Abel. Viraf Patel and Rahul Bagga acted their parts with honesty showing off their histrionics. Launched on February 14, Kismat will go off air this week. It will be replaced by Ekta Kapoor's romantic tale Bade Achhe Laggte Hai… Yeh Dharti, Yeh Nadiya, Yeh Rainna Aur Tum starring Sakshi Tanwar and Ram Kapoor which starts May 30 at 10.30 pm on Sony.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SO THEY ARE SAYING THT KHOTTEY SIKKEY WAS  a flop too?πŸ˜•
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For me Kismat was very special more than the highest trp shows its hard to bid adieu  to my darling Kabi its really hard to even think i will never see Nawab again yes i'll see Rahul again in a different show but KMK will never return and i just can't let go of my King Khan my eyes will water right now thinking about it😭
Adhiangel thumbnail
Kismat is such a good show...I love ARM and his character very much...😍 But they showed the precap for monday. πŸ˜• What is the timing ???
Binge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Adhiangel

Kismat is such a good show...I love ARM and his character very much...😍 But they showed the precap for monday. πŸ˜• What is the timing ???

I know!! And timing.. πŸ˜• 

Audiences are engaged and will get engaged if YRF start launching their shows on channel other than Sony😑 Even Rishta.com, Maahi way were a hit amongst the youth! If those shows were aired in other channel on prime time, those would have been called 'hit' as well! πŸ˜³
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adhiangel

maybe at 11pm
ThisismyID thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail