Tapasya Changed/Will Change.

PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
  • Is Tapasya changed?(bad to good)
  • If yes,Will she be changed again with the words of  Pushkar(good to bad)
  • If no,Can she ever change?        πŸ˜•

Please Share ur opinions...
Edited by shinybandi - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
She hs not change and will never change.ya se can change bad to worse to worst. Blaming others for her change is not rit. If everybody and everything influence her so badly thn she sd live out of society. Why only bad things she grab. There r good things around her which she take otherway. Thn why to blame others. Its her choice to follow whose advice. Btw she is not a 10 yr old now. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† or somebody age fixed, never change πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I will consider Tapasya a changed person ONLY if she stops this Veer obsession and walk away from veecha's life, accept that the baby is Rathods and lead a happy life with the rich Mr Rathod.
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think taps changed 😊
souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No she has not. What Pushkar said is absolutely correct both mother and daughter r same πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and they also showed the friendship band falling down
varun.tap thumbnail
''Driver's got an accident'' !!!!!
Now, tapasya is not like a dumb girl... like when she come in her nani's word... she uses her mind, who want to care her and who want to destroy her!!!!
but we know that creative's are worst to more then anyone!!!!
varun.tap thumbnail

Originally posted by: shinybandi

I think taps changed 😊

Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think tapasya was changed...she is thinking to get veer's love by lovin ichcha...
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankit111

She hs not change and will never change.ya se can change bad to worse to worst. Blaming others for her change is not rit. If everybody and everything influence her so badly thn she sd live out of society. Why only bad things she grab. There r good things around her which she take otherway. Thn why to blame others. Its her choice to follow whose advice. Btw she is not a 10 yr old now. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† or somebody age fixed, never change πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Agree with you I see no change, there is no genuineness towards her friendship - the only thought on her mind is - if father is happy and Veer pyaar seh baat kar rahe hai, sab uskee tariph kar rahe hai she will continue the act...Did you notice how she was standing next to Veer during dinner as tho' she is his wife, making halwa/chappan bhog for Veer no mention of Ichcha...Rathore will bring her to reality soon from her dreamland...very conveniently both Taps and Ichcha have forgotten Taps is carrying Rathore's child...

Only damini is grounded right now with reality...
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sps0114

Agree with you I see no change, there is no genuineness towards her friendship - the only thought on her mind is - if father is happy and Veer pyaar seh baat kar rahe hai, sab uskee tariph kar rahe hai she will continue the act...Did you notice how she was standing next to Veer during dinner as tho' she is his wife, making halwa/chappan bhog for Veer no mention of Ichcha...Rathore will bring her to reality soon from her dreamland...very conveniently both Taps and Ichcha have forgotten Taps is carrying Rathore's child...

Only damini is grounded right now with reality...

I think the question is have both Tapasya and Ichcha changed???????Ichcha still continues to insist Tapasya has and for me that means ...the CV's have something up their sleeve and Tapasya may well revert but maybe not to the extreme one expects.

In this illogical serial...expecting anything logical is pointless so we need to watch for a while...

I too, cannot understand how Ichcha could tell Damini that T has changed when she knows that Tapasya is not carrying Veer's child and is lying about it...Tapasya is definitely putting up an act but even if she has softened a bit this would be the right time to get her on the right track...instead we will probably see more antics.