Will shabir get replaced ?

ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
What do u guys think will happen if the Audiences don't accept Shabbir Aluwalia ?, when we didn't accept Digu they brought shabbir as Dutta will they replace shabbir as well

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow good question 🤣..he hasnt made an entry yet and we r already talking about his replacement ...well would love to see that but i dont think it will happen .🥳.if he is also not accepted i guess colors will shut down the show itself
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
i think if audience doesn't like him then colors and the production house might be forced to end the show. Mishal has decided that he is not coming back than i think this is the last straw for them if this doesn't work the i can see the end of laagi thujse lagan heading are way.
But by some chance iif mishal does come back then there is certainly a ray of hope. Otherwise ...shabbir is there only hope.
ankita66 thumbnail
I'm praying that they go back to Mishal and bring him back , this used to be a very profitable show and now its turned in to pure rubbish
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam1984

I'm praying that they go back to Mishal and bring him back , this used to be a very profitable show and now its turned in to pure rubbish

you still hope but if shabbir comes as dutta how will mishal come?
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: spandana11

you still hope but if shabbir comes as dutta how will mishal come?

maybe a fake dutta who claims to be dsp but is just after patil wadi!!-
random i know but anything is possible in indian tv.

ankita66 thumbnail
this is a tv serial spandana lol anything can happen , they could show Shabbir as a fake who was sent by Nana lol. there's no logic in these shows
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They will try now with Shabbir as dutta. if does well, they will try to drag it longer than necessary like all other serials, if shabbir is interested. if it doesn't do well, they will then close the show. I'm sure MR will not come back to LTL.

ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LTLFan

They will try now with Shabbir as dutta. if does well, they will try to drag it longer than necessary like all other serials, if shabbir is interested. if it doesn't do well, they will then close the show. I'm sure MR will not come back to LTL.

They Will "try" ??? ðŸ˜•... that too when a major chunk of Audience the so called Loyal viewers had been shouting for a settlement??   trying to do what?? they would have gone for a survey instead of taking such a huge risk or rather say suicidal plan... If they Haven't researched things well .. then What the hell are they doing in the MAKET? :S  

Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
me think that they should end LTL rather than all replacements