Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
What is Life ? Does this Sounds like a bizzare Question to you ? Many issues subsist in Our Heart about Life and still we cannot disCover what aCtually Life .
Some said , " Life is like an iCe-Cream and it has to be enjoyed before it melts "
For some, " Life means Ups and DOwns "
   Despite of all these Natural phenomenons , Life is full Of mysteries and nobody can know what is lying beneath that Curtains . Maybe Contentment for a Life time , Maybe a mourning till the death . Its merely Destiny determine what has been written in Our ProvidenCe . Life has Miserable moments , Fever Of Glums , Occasions Of ecstasy and infinite Desires . Some people became too harsh about their life that they forget to live it and takes everything pathetiC . Everything happens for a reason but the most hardest thing is to seek Out that reason .
However , Life is a Changing faCe . Every bit Of the moment should be enjoyed perfectly . Life has no guarantees , No seCond Chances . It has to be accomplished by Only Once .
For me Life is to , Dance in the Rain , surrender yourself to the beauty Of Rain , Feel every rain drop , Swimming' in a  sea of serenity , Just get hooked yourself in that moment that takes your breath away . Life is a Book which is written by God and its a Blasting Gift to those who know how to utilize it , and if the Page contains dust then it also can be turned by Us , As a new fade of life and fade the rust , Wind blows and the next page of life with success of fragrance
A brush of laughter and happiness Hurdles comes in your life in every next page, But remember Never let your dreams into the cave , Each Book tale has a different Glory , And Every tale has written by God . If you're in love then Go for it , 'cos nothing lasts forever , Just control your destiny or somebody else will , Find a Guy who Cares about you lot instead of goin' to a Coffee , prefer the Boy who makes it for you at hom , 'cos these tiny things worth lots .
Hence , Any moment Of Life shouldn't be missed , When the door Of delight Closes , another Opens , so just piCk it up what u think that is accurate for you . Don't ever go for looks , they Can mislead you , Don't go for wealth , even that fades away , Go for someone who makes you smile,
because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. .Find the one that makes your heart smile , Dream what you want to dream take Chances , Enjoy Life to the fullest .

Concluding :-
All you have to have to Believe In yourself , Never Quit any Chance as Winner never Quits , and a Quitter Never Wins . Make everybody Laugh , Try to be happy all the time . Though Real Life is a exaCt Life which we've to live neither we want to or we don't want to .
That's life… which keeps on going…. And ultimately souls don't get any land . Again the new book with new tale continuing irrevocably ..

ReGards ,
SaDaf

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey wow.U r an awesome writer I must say
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome work sadaf👏👏👏 taking inspiration from u I am writing a poem for sid😳😳😳😳 will PM u all when done😳😳
Alisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Me like it!
well done!
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely essay my poet partner...🤗 It's beautiful..I wanna borrow a few lines from this for my novel...😳 😆 You are right..life is so mysterious and yet to simple...keep on writing! ⭐️ 😳
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
*Hats Off* For this inspirational post..
Agree on every word said,I think u have told everything..
left me speechless..🤗
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Sadaf u really know that how good u r in expressing things and writting things if  u dont know lemme tell u that u are awesome and superb
this was so awesome i cant even tell u
awesome job
Asin.pkyek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow.. beautifully written... 👏
Bia_Ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow sadaf !!
awesome completely fantastic !!
u r wonderful in words !!