Jyoti98 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow guys today's episode was awesome ?
I loved ruijiun acting after she drank the bhang!!
She looked so cute...
And
How can we can forget guddu ?
Hi was cute and loving, caring in today's episode !!!
What u guys think ?
Please comment !!!

Love you guddu/ruijiun
Edited by Jyoti98 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sonadev thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
JYOTI  WE R GOING TO MISS THIS AWESOME SCREEN COUPLE...PL WRITE TO ZEE ...USE UR FINGERS  TYPING LETTERS TO ZEE ... Edited by rijuridhi - 12 years ago
Aginaya69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i love the episode.  i actually think that it is in character with the two.  runjhun was just reserved, but she's not a robot.  she's actually a very bubbly person. 

i like the idea of two episodes showing the story in music video fashion.  it was fun, and it made me feel good and giddy. 
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah some lighter moments are refreshing amongst the nasties
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aginaya69

i love the episode.  i actually think that it is in character with the two.  runjhun was just reserved, but she's not a robot.  she's actually a very bubbly person. 

i like the idea of two episodes showing the story in music video fashion.  it was fun, and it made me feel good and giddy. 

I agree...I didn't find Runjhun out of character either...I honestly thought Nivedita did a FAB job and showed a very realistic portrayal of someone high on bhaang and intoxicated like this...especially the way she would keep on breaking into laughter...VERY realistiic😆...all the moments b/w GR were very cute.
KBCFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
the mama mami's have killed the show with their cheap negativity
HoneySuckle thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smalladi

the mama mami's have killed the show with their cheap negativity

i dont think thats true, i mean their plans almost always fails which is what makes it work...unlike other shows where all we see if evil winning over good...sorry i'm still peeved that this show is ending!
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
its a damn cuuute epi ...
gunjun rockzzz

plezzz BBBT members write to zee tht not to take such an awwwesum offair
rocks_20 thumbnail

Tonights episode was really worth watching.Very hot,sexy,scintiilating till the Mamis killed the atmosphere.Yeh Dil Maange More.I love the actors n the show.This show has potential to grab audience n it needs right promotion.For this we all have united n write to Zee for continue this.Also we should write to SBS n SBB to promote this with other serial.This story is very fresh n new.We all love.😉😊
trish1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Totally agree with everything you said.I am on board