Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
lmao rooji i wont lie i actually thought may is abve 40.lolol may dont kill me...lol i love u lots n gr8 to know yr single so i can still try line maraoing on u...lmao ur damn sweet:)
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

I realise now, that the way Shaan speaks is due to his accent😊...

I agree with your point, about the words which Khanak should know...

I am sure she pronounced 'laptop' as 'leptop', when she was drunk and complaining to Soum about Shaan...Don't know why she is saying 'looptoop' suddenly😕...

@Bold: Don't get me wrong, his English ain't perfect, but it's a darn sight better that the stuff they make Khanak say! 😆

Just remembering some of the paathshaala scenes... loved the phool/fool one... and the one where she helps him with his textiles project... 😍

Oh and the excused/sexcused one was sooo funny, it was so tongue-in-cheek! 😳

Would love to see some new scenes like these, but only difference being she actually remembers what she's learnt and doesn't revert to her old ways again! 😊
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

lmao rooji i wont lie i actually thought may is abve 40.lolol may dont kill me...lol i love u lots n gr8 to know yr single so i can still try line maraoing on u...lmao ur damn sweet:)

I am not 40!😲...🤣
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
lmaooo stop laughing may.i just felt saw cause as i said earler yr tooo sophisticated n calm so makes me think ur a little older..lol but now i know yr a young vixen:)☺️☺️☺️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
The_May_Rose thumbnail

lmaooo stop laughing may.i just felt saw cause as i said earler yr tooo sophisticated n calm so makes me think ur a little older..lol but now i know yr a young vixen:)☺️☺️☺️🤗🤗🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

😳...Good Neend Karishma🤗❤️...
-mesmerised- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Kari you thought May was 40?! 😲 

What gave you that idea?! Poor girl is just a sweetheart, not besharam like you!!! 🤣 LOL, that's how we love you though! Mwah!😛
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: -mesmerised-

Kari you thought May was 40?! 😲 

What gave you that idea?! Poor girl is just a sweetheart, not besharam like you!!! 🤣 LOL, that's how we love you though! Mwah!😛

I agree Aysha...Karishma is our sweet sunshine😊...

Good Neend everyone!😃...
simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
What a brilliant idea May!!

What Shaan too???😲

Gues what we did that play in school and I had to spk with marbles in my mouth..as Eliza Doolittle!!LOL

Bring it on!!😆
Shanaksansar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sorry am joining so late in this thread but wanted to add my 2 cents as well. 

Accents and pronunciations will always be different and there is no RIGHT or WRONG here. As we all know it continues to evolve based on external/ internal regional influences.

In America we do use the word "Anyways" nothing wrong or right that is the usual lingo. I still remember when I initially came here what blunders I committed. Went to McDonalds and asked for tomato sauce for my fries and the confused attendant then told me it's called KETCHUP...lol!

Now my kids correct me since there are subtle differences in what we were used to back home and here. I guess.

@Manita - you are right most folks now use "color" instead of "colour" but I remember when I sent in a proposal to one of the sales guys in UK...he backlashed me for that...Bristish sentiments...too bad he was fired the very next day...of course for other reasons

But yes would still love to have PATHSHALA scenes😉
dishbhan thumbnail

yums...kt was a pukka delhi boy in d car scenes i felt he had d typical delhi accent...he was gd though but as u said cringing too...lol

The car Shaan was the actual KT ... My guess

~Cheers,
Dish