I think the promo def makes some sense ...

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I think the promo makes sense now ...

maan becoming balwant ... 2 get back geet's love ...

he came he saw he conquered geet's love back ... but here getting back geet's love alone will not help him ... he needs even geet's masiji ki families love also ... who gave geet shelter in time of need ... when she did not have any place to go after she left her home ...

what ever maan did for geet ... was very well appreciated ... but the problem is thick head masiji & tejji do not understand the meaning of love & why maan became ballu ... all they saw was maan hiding his identity ... but they did not see the reason why he had 2 do all the hard work so that he can get win his wifes love back & woo her & clear all the MU between them ...

balwant becoming MSK to get back geet's honour ...

the reason now  Y ballu will become maan is so that he can take back geet with him ... but with full honour ...

so that's the reason now he will help geet in her mission to win tejji & masi love & that way tejji & maasi whose brain was not working after knowing the truth might understand that maan & geet did not have any intension to hide the truth ...

geet refusing to leave the place ...

well she wants to win back the respect for her hubby maan ... coz she did not like the way tejji & masi insulted him & she wanted to prove that maan is not what they are thinking & maan is actually quite opposite to waht they were thinking ...

another reason Y geet did not want to go along is ... she did not like the way they all were shown the door ... she also felt that at one time when she was alone & was not clear about her destination ... it was masi &  family who came to her aid ... so leaving some one who helped u in the way they were leaving was not right ... she wanted to show her gratitude to masi & family ... coz what ever may B the reason they were shown the door still they are her relatives & they helped her in time of need ... if they had not have given shelter to her ... then maan would not ahve found her so easily  ...

maan leaving to delhi ...

i don;t think so maan will leave ... he will be present coz he said ,... he will make sure that his wife wins ... & some where in the SBB i think he promised lucky that he will help him to woo preeto ... so by the month end amritsar track will end ... & i am happy that the cv's will give it a proper end ... coz yesterday i felt tht the end was rather abrupt ...

girls plz keep on signing the petition ...
Edited by dewdropred - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leverne thumbnail
Di i too think the same thing...
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree with your every word...but I think this needs to be done with Maan staying in Amritsar...maan leaving defeats the whole purpose...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima I understand that why Geet want to stay Amritsar ...She want to  Maan's respect to his Maushi's family .

I am worried about the precap...in precap Geet said to Maan aapko jana hoga what does means that Maan will leave alone in Delhi ya will help Geet ...I am confused ...and Hope this time CVS will show Geet's character stronger and will give some powerfull dialouge . Hima excellent post dear...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahil0225

I agree with your every word...but I think this needs to be done with Maan staying in Amritsar...maan leaving defeats the whole purpose...

i don;t think so maan will leave ... he will be present coz he said ,... he will make sure that his wife wins ... & some where in the SBB i think he promised lucky that he will help him to woo preeto ... so by the month end amritsar track will end ... & i am happy that the cv's will give it a proper end ... coz yesterday i felt tht the end was rather abrupt ...
lovemaaneet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i agree with u. thought same. geet decision is not wrong.
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Hima I understand that why Geet want to stay Amritsar ...She want to  Maan's respect to his Maushi's family .

I am worried about the precap...in precap Geet said to Maan aapko jana hoga what does means that Maan will leave alone in Delhi ya will help Geet ...I am confused ...and Hope this time CVS will show Geet's character stronger and will give some powerfull dialouge . Hima excellent post dear...

thanks mona ...

i am giving u the same answer ...  maan leaving to delhi impossible ...

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hima nice post i agree with you..i don't think msk will leave for delhi in the promo it's clealy seen he will fight for geet's honor and the only way to do so is to make maasi and teji realize that they didn't see the real msk...
i think he will leave the house but not amtrisar..maaneet toegther will leave for amritsar...
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hima thanks for you answers ...hope Maan will stay Amritsar and will help Geet . And want to end Amritsar track but want Maaneet will leave Amritsar with full respect...
dewdropred thumbnail

@reni

@lovemaaneet1

thanks girls for thinking the same way ...