SBB and a article - Pratigya will be arrested !!

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Amma holding P's chin and shaking her roughly ..Pushing Pratigya  , contemptuously saying something ..Amma pulling Pratigya's chain ..saying  something [ voice was not clear ]

Ashmita saying that   only 3 more days and I have taken a challenge to pack her off

The new promo is shown here

Prachi is seen sitting on the chair , watching Amma

And in another sequence, all the women are standing and watching Amma and Pratigya takkar..

Another shot..

Once again Amma holding   Pratigya's cheeks roughly , Pratigya pulls off Amma's hands and holds it in her hand ..Immediately Amma begins to yell for GD and all and is seen saying " I never dreamt that My DIL will  hurt me like this "..Amma is holding her hands  ..[ I am assuming the women come now  ]

Pooja Gor ," All I am saying is that let Amma maintain her maryada and understand the rishtha's maryada  and also Allow us the dignity  to live within my maryada ...She holds my chin so roughly and so hard  that in defense , I just remove Amma's hand..but Amma twists this to her own advantage '

Pooja Gor seen sleeping on the chair ...

Voice over saying " Krishna who always stood by Pratigya and fought for her is leaning towards Amma nowadays, what will happen ?/"

also ..

SUMMARY OF THE ARTICLE :

SS gets ganga jal  from the pooja place, he will hand over small pots filled with this sacred water and ask all the couple to place it in the corner of their bedroom ..Amma adds Kerosene to her own Pot and lays the blame on Pratigya, but Pratigya proves herself innocent by pointing out that this pot is new and not the original one  , since the original one will have a dash of nail polish smeared on it ...Amma realizes that her plot is failing, douses herself with kerosene, sets  herself ablaze, hets hospitalized and blames Pratigya for the accident ...

Amma will set herself on fire and will blame Pratigya for it ..The Police will arrest Pratigya ..This will happen in ME ..acc to an article ..
Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
3 days???...I thought we are down to 2?? 😕😕😕

Will be waiting for it 😃
shrutisinha thumbnail
yup we all wati for it 
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx TT for all this suuff...may be they r shoting an entertaining scene which can change the whole track nd can throw Pratigya Out😊
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Get this done with now......can't bear anymore...

Thanks for the description 😊
Filza. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
3 days??! 😲 😕 weren't just 2 left now 
alright enough i am done with this show for good...  thanks you Cvs for that 

thanks Tanths
babithaj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sathya... what is this this amma is now physical with her DIl... what a witch of a character... this is too much...😔
Thanks yaar for sharing and the desp is so good...👍🏼
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing, Tanthya 😊 Who is Prachi?

Amma is using this excuse to say Prats twisted her arms? Let her have her few weeks of fun, when the truth gets revealed, she'll lose the son she's fighting for, and her husband too, most likely. I just hope Kriya don't forgive her at that time.
Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Will P be thrown out of TN?

Will she head back to Green House?

Does that mean we get to see more of the Saxes now?

...more of Shyamu, more of Naina ji, more of dadi, more of  Adarsh, more of Arushi?

can someone please pass me some smelling salt now🤢! 
Edited by sarcozee - 12 years ago
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update dii and may b after this pratigya out frm Tn just waiting for the episode to aired now do fast cv,s