..::Stress Busters Tips::..

Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
We know.. we know!

This is the time when all the students are stressed out. 😳

It's exam time.

Many of us have taken exams already or are currently taking exams or are preparing for exams.

Am I right?

Well don't stress cause we the crazies presenst you with some 

S T R E S S  B U S T E R S

FIRST:

Lay on a sofa and watch TV all day.
Grab some chocolate and read your favourite book.
Put on some soft music and take a nap.
Open that window in your house,look out,smell the fresh crisp air,listen to birds.
 Go the the spa/ yoga/ meditation.

SECOND:

Go to the beach or something.
 Call up friends and invite them over for a movie time
Go out with your friends-arcades, bowling or shopping.
Sit outside on your porch, drink some lemonade, whatever makes you happy.

THIRD:

When no one's home turn up loud music and sing along and dance maybe?
Have a "Talent Show" with your friends.
 Do a "Fashion Show" for yourself.

And here are something to make you laugh as suggested by Tanu aka daffodils.dudu

My comments in grey
  • Try to build stress for others , Believe me , it relieves us from stress . Experimented myself😎🤣 Don't do that. Thats very mean. 😳
  • Go on mosquito hunt . This was one the ancient methods😎🤣 all the 'maharshi's' went together on a mosquito hunt whenever they were overloaded with stress🤣 HAHA take the stress out on mosquitos. 🤣
  • Go to kitchen . NOO DONT WORK . just sit relax seeing your mom work 🤣🤣She will ask you to help her , shake your head round . confuse her . and now enjoy the dazzled face of your mother🤣 That is just mean I disagree here. 😳 Maybe if you help your mom it will help reduce your stress along with hers. 😎
  • Pretend to cry . watch yourself on a mirror . This technique  depends on how funny you look . If you are highly funny like Aman all your stress and tension is gone in the first glimpse of your face.🤣 😳😳😳 Very funny. 😳

Well this is all we got for you.

Do you have any stress buster ideas?

Please share with us all. 😎

Edited by Angelic_A - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Awesome ideas... Okay some new ideas from my side(that are offcourse tried by me)

1. Go and play pranks with ur little devils(bro and sis)😎. My lil devil torture me alot😳(I stole his fav thing and it was good to see him working as he is lazy and alws comes to me to say that plz help him for finding his things but i was ready with my excuse that i have xams🤣)

2. Just pass on stress to ur frnds by telling them that most difficult topic will be in the exam (Poor of her that topic was not their and she studied that topic only last night and i was njoying her reactions😈)

I have more ideas i will be back with them😳

And how can i forget that those stupid ideas can be given by tanz only😛
Edited by sanjna4 - 12 years ago
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ehem ehem😎

awsum ideas guyz...i'll surely follow ur tips🤣
anaum91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG... roflmao...tanu i can imagine my moms' xopressions after seeing my weird behavior n then ofcourse she'll throw me outta da kitchen...my jaws r aching due to laughing...wooohooo...reading ur suggesstions(ofcorse d third ones) r in itself stress busters...
Luvd 'em...m already feeling relieved...thanx...
Luv
anam
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
amazin' post Amannu! n spcly the Dodo's one are 'crackling' it shows how lazy and kamchor she is.. her mom must be really  &**(&(* of her🤣
sowmya18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ill try it out the next time...👍🏼
aish_punk thumbnail
nice tips, i have vacations, and need something to do. maybe i'll try these out :P

tanya's tips are just 🤣
princess163 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

hahahaha...lovely tips!!

but sadly, a couple of the mean ones have been tried on me😡
but, yeah, the biggest stress buster..
COME TO IF!! THAT ALWAYS WORKS😆😉
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post i'll surly follow these tipz spl taanu onez 🤣
_Divya_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angelic_A

Try to build stress for others , Believe me , it relieves us from stress . Experimented myself😎🤣 Don't do that. Thats very mean. 😳
    Go on mosquito hunt . This was one the ancient methods😎🤣 all the 'maharshi's' went together on a mosquito hunt whenever they were overloaded with stress🤣 HAHA take the stress out on mosquitos. 🤣
    Go to kitchen . NOO DONT WORK . just sit relax seeing your mom work 🤣🤣She will ask you to help her , shake your head round . confuse her . and now enjoy the dazzled face of your mother🤣 That is just mean I disagree here. 😳 Maybe if you help your mom it will help reduce your stress along with hers. 😎
  • Pretend to cry . watch yourself on a mirror . This technique  depends on how funny you look . If you are highly funny like Aman all your stress and tension is gone in the first glimpse of your face.🤣 😳😳😳 Very funny. 😳

Awesome post ROFL

@red: i just cant stop laughing this tip...as i cant imagine k wht my mom will do with me...if i do such a thingROFL