Abhay in a new Avatar???

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
what u guys think that abhay should also get new look..as pia got new look...i think now abhay should wear different clothes...bcoz pia is a famous model and he should also look different...lots of boys r after piya and he should look the best to win her heart...i know pia only loves abhay but now i think cv's should give him a new look...i don't want any bright colour look but something different this time...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananyashera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i agree, only dark colours alongwith black should be given, but he looks good in black
Edited by ananyashera - 12 years ago
abhiya_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
abhay n different look...without black...that too in light colors...thats not going to happen ...cv's r not going to give him any different look...shaayad woh bhi ek tharaf se correct hi hai...after all he is a vamp ...n vampires always wear black...ha yeh alag baat hai ki main bhi usse different look mein dekhna chahthi hun...but his wardrobe is not going to change...  Edited by abhiya_cool - 12 years ago
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i agree. piya need to get rid of that silly rose. i swear i wish she would borrow my cloth. anyway, they better check the look too. i am not fgonna fuc**king tolerate abhaay in balck all the time now. he can wear black,  but the jacket is a no no, and needs to be burned. He can wear black jeans, and t shirt, (denims). and, also they need to make him wear colors. or if they don't want him too. i want them to mix it with white, grey, and denim. Edited by syria2014 - 12 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Abhay has already cleared that he can wake up only if Maithili comes to save him. So now I am waiting to see Maithili's comeback right now... after then I will better decide in which look I should see Abhay.
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i also want to see him a new look 
Suneel_kumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: muktha_cute

but pia new look especially that flower on hair and a flower on the top.
she isnt looking like a person who came from paris
she is looking like a clown.
and everyone calling her that she is stylish and hottie
rly funny

clown😆
change is all good but plz dont do fashion disaster with Abhay like u did with Piya pls ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
well even i want to see him in new look too..
his wardrobe will not change i guess...because he is a vampire,...and in PKYEK version...vampires wears only black...

but then i would love to see him in stubble or a glasses given to him...a matured look...

he is a vampire...he knows...his parents knows...maithilli knows...the vampire clans knows...

but then noone knows that abhay is a vampire...he still human infront of the world...including piya till she gets back her memory...so yes i would love to see a new look in him...

and this time i want to see abhay more smiling and fun rather than sober...well in the past it could be understand because he is in pain for loosing his love maithilli..now when he comes back i want to see him meddle with his gang...
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I want to see abhay in all color clothing not only black