Dev looks more younger with long hairs

YourNightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys i was just thinking abt the old cb days when dev had long hairs and seeing now dev with short hairs gives me a realization that he was so much younger and handsome with short hairs,he is still handsome and smart with short hairs but that cuteness is not that much which was with short hairs plus he seems more matured with short  hairs...I cherish the days of old dev every none then tried to get a glimpse of radh and i just hope it comes back
I have a request to Avinash to plzzz grow your hairs becoz u look more cute,romantic and younger with those hairs i hope he is seeing this but if he is not then Rubina must be and she shld tell him😳                                                                                    
Edited by Harrokh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mandissa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I actually prefer his short hair style, he's looking waaay better and younger this way, I hope he keeps it like this! Edited by Mandissa - 12 years ago
Roshini1494 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Me too like his look in CB1...But i like his look more in CB2 than CB1...Don't know why...He looks sooo smart, romantic,matured etc...wat may be the look he just rocksss in his expressions and acting...
YourNightmare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mandissa

I actually prefer his short hair style, he's looking waaay better and younger this way, I hope he keeps it like this!

Actually every hair cut suits him becoz he is such a smart person but i thought many of us wanted his long hairs
valleyhouse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dev is looking extremely handsome in the currrent track. He has even lost the initial weight  he had gained, i think. Ofcourse he looked mind blowing in CB1 too. So overall, avinash clean shaven with minimal stubble looks fantabulous.
YourNightmare thumbnail

Originally posted by: valleyhouse

Dev is looking extremely handsome in the currrent track. He has even lost the initial weight  he had gained, i think. Ofcourse he looked mind blowing in CB1 too. So overall, avinash clean shaven with minimal stubble looks fantabulous.

Yes he looks fantabolous but i think he has lost his romantic touch a little bit
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Yes,he looks great with short haircut.
chymanju7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: valleyhouse

me too think that avi has loose some weight n now he is looking more handsome...
YourNightmare thumbnail

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Yes,he looks great with short haircut.

Yes and i knew that girls will tell better
Shivanee31 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dev was mindblowing in CB1...His long hair made him look sooo cute and innocent.
But I prefer the actual Dev…who according to me looks more matured,smart and dashing.awww he is sooo handsome 😍