24th May 2011:When Things Go Unplanned

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
24th May 2011:When Things Go Unplanned

When Things Go Unplanned is what came in my head as I watched today's episode. Vicky who always get hyper when Reyaansh is around Kria because she is a weakling who thought his heart would beat for a girl first time who would be weakling-Neha.

Sharon who thought she will make fun of weaklings by mixing alcohol in their drinks so they lose their inhibitions but little did she know the persons who have been given the task of mixing alcohol will themself end up being drunk and decide to serve the drinks to dazzler instead of weaklings.

Coming to precap, for Reyaansh it was a chance to dance with Kria get close to her however didn't thought his chance will fail when he accidentally ends up tearing Kria dress making the situation worse. For some reason I was expecting this scene because in the promo we could see Reyaansh in jacket in one scene and without jacket in another. So what next Kria will stand facing wall and Reyaansh goes close to her remove his jacket and gives it to to her.

Now how does Kria takes this gesture by Reyaansh or whether it makes her see him in new light or Kria changes her dress and performs in the party with her weaklings team only time will tell. The main question remains what happens when the drinks go in and people around lose their inhibitions. We will find out probably in tomorrow or Wednesday's episode.
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
awesome post by u Shru👏
yes... i agree with ur words

today's episode perfectly matched with wat ever u hav analysed and said👏
Edited by sv003 - 12 years ago
shruti thumbnail
Hey Swetha🤗🤗

One thing that I forgot to mention was Saawariya dance towel one. Now is it me or there are chances of that person being Vicky as they were playing Jabse Tere Naina music for him when he was lost in Neha.
Now whether it is a dream sequence or reality only time will tell. Another scene was Vicky making Neha drink fruit punch. Vicky likes Neha but we know Neha likes RDX so this one chances are there of it being dream or reality.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Hey Swetha🤗🤗

One thing that I forgot to mention was Saawariya dance towel one. Now is it me or there are chances of that person being Vicky as they were playing Jabse Tere Naina music for him when he was lost in Neha.
Now whether it is a dream sequence or reality only time will tell. Another scene was Vicky making Neha drink fruit punch. Vicky likes Neha but we know Neha likes RDX so this one chances are there of it being dream or reality.

thanks a lot Shru🤗
saawariya towel dance😲
oh no... rey will not be doing towel dance😔 
if it was rey😍 den i would hav died... seeing him dance on saawariya towel dance☺️

shruti thumbnail
Swetha I doubt it will be Rey. For some reason chances are high of it being Vicky. Because they were planning song tune for him when he was lost in Neha. Now whether Rey or Vicky or someone else dream or reality only time will tell.
Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
^^ ya, even i thought so since they were playing jab se tere naina for Vicky-Neha it's highly likely it's vicky doing the Sawariya dance.

Loved the promo... can't wait for tommorrow!
Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sv003

😍 same here...btw thnkx fr the update..

eeekkkss !!!tomorrows epi's gonna b super haawwwtt =KriYaansh😳 nd cutttee= ViHa😃

shruti thumbnail
Sheher:Exactly but now whether this is Vicky dream sequence like swimming pool or he actually does that towel dance for real needs to be seen.

Tabzy:
Yes tom epi will be exciting. KriYaansh+ViHa=😍😍
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Sheher:Exactly but now whether this is Vicky dream sequence like swimming pool or he actually does that towel dance for real needs to be seen.

I really don't understand why they show in falling in the pool every time he looks at Neha!
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesome analysis Shruti!

mm.. even I think the Saawariya towel dance would be Vicky😳... 
n I m not at all disappointed☺️

but the Kria dress scene in the promo was nothing unique you know.. it's "inspired" from DDLJ.. and a similar sequence was there in MJHT also🤓... 
however, as long as it brings Kriyaansh together, I don't mind😳

and I loved Vicky's expressions when staring at Neha😆.. 
he looked such a love sick puppy!😳😆