Sanaya Irani is hopeful about Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam

MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Sanaya Irani is hopeful about Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Dun! Feels she will bag the same fame as she did with Miley Jab Hum Tum

Her pretty face and subtle beauty made all love and applaud her! Last seen in Star One's "Miley Jab Hum Tum", Sanaya Irani is all set for her new venture. This time the girl would be seen in a different avatar and a different role in Star Plus' "Is Pyar Ko Kya Naam Dun".

In the show she will be playing the female protagonist and will be paired opposite, Sony TV's "Baat Hamari Pakki Hai" fame Barun Sobti.

Talking about this new show, Sanaya said that this show is fully based on youth but it is not the same like "Miley Jab Hum Tum". She stated that the love story which will be seen in this show deals with more mature individuals who are completely opposite to each other.

When asked the reason behind choosing this role Sanaya said that "Miley Jab Hum Tum" had many faces and everyone had his or her part kept safe from all, while in this show she will be carrying the whole thing on her shoulders. As she is the main lead it is quite apparent that the prime focus will always be on her character only. She wants the audience to see how well she can take up the leads and this will even open more doors of opportunities for her.

Hmmm'That's quite true Sanaya! We know you can do it without any problem and our best wishes are always with you.
Edited by ght_sajan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx for sharing
hope her show goes well😊
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Nice article.Nice to hear that this is also Youth based   matured love story😍.All focus will be on Sanaya s character!Thats nice.canot wait for this show.All the best Sanaya👍🏼.Thanks for sharing.

Edited by P.Srinivas - 12 years ago
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the article Sonu and i love this gal' spirit here's wishing San all the luck in the world
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hmm ... mature love story ... I always felt that the SG love story was very mature for a college audience ... and Sanaya carried that beautifully. Am really looking forward to this now ...😳 

Thanks for the article, Sonu ... where is this from?

Edited by DiyaS - 12 years ago
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing, Sonu!

We're sooo used to having a daily dose of news/ articles abt IPK...And I really wanted one abt Sanaya. Finally, we got one on her also.

Well...it was pretty much obvious that if Sanaya has taken up this role...it must be a very strong and different one. Looks or no looks...but it defo can't be and won't be another Gunjan!

And as she said, getting a big show, on the biggest channel and that too, as the main lead...is no piece of cake. Here, once a show ends...actors disappear. No matter what people say, Sanaya has proved time n again that in this time n age...she's the best actress tellyworld has.

Way to go Sanaya...You made Gunjan live for us. Now only YOU, as Payal can make us go back to watching TV. Can't wait for 6th June 😳  

Sanlicious thumbnail

Wonderful article Sonu!!!

Thanks for posting🤗

So, Sanaya is ready to take everything on her shoulders as she's the female protagonist and it is going to be a matured love story between two opposite people!!! Seems interesting and moreover, Sanaya is quite hopeful from this show as well so what else do we need?

One thing I don't understand, initially all the articles used to say that this is gonna be a sibling-chemistry story and now the sudden change in title and storyline as well...but, whatsoever,  it's gonna be the best since Sanaya is the only lead and hence a strong character as well.

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ayesha_80

Thanks for sharing, Sonu!

We're sooo used to having a daily dose of news/ articles abt IPK...And I really wanted one abt Sanaya. Finally, we got one on her also.

Well...it was pretty much obvious that if Sanaya has taken up this role...it must be a very strong and different one. Looks or no looks...but it defo can't be and won't be another Gunjan!

And as she said, getting a big show, on the biggest channel and that too, as the main lead...is no piece of cake. Here, once a show ends...actors disappear. No matter what people say, Sanaya has proved time n again that in this time n age...she's the best actress tellyworld has.

Way to go Sanaya...You made Gunjan live for us. Now only YOU, as Payal can make us go back to watching TV. Can't wait for 6th June 😳  

Well said, Ashu ... and as we always said, Gunjan and Samrat carried the entire S2 on their shoulders ... it was the most beautiful storyline of the show ... but just too mature for the school and college audience to handle. So another reason to look forward to this show ... I always wanted to see the completion of that love story ... chalo, voh nahin mili, at least we get a new one, and another chance to see Sanaya in a challenging role.

And I agree completely ... Sanaya has always shown great discrimination in her choice of roles ... and this looks like it is gonna be a really strong one ... as for carrying the show, I have no doubts at all that she can do it ... and neither do the makers, obviously ...as they must have seen her work before casting her. She definitely is the best actress we have on telly today.
Sanlicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Well said, Ashu ... and as we always said, Gunjan and Samrat carried the entire S2 on their shoulders ... it was the most beautiful storyline of the show ... but just too mature for the school and college audience to handle. So another reason to look forward to this show ... I always wanted to see the completion of that love story ... chalo, voh nahin mili, at least we get a new one, and another chance to see Sanaya in a challenging role.

And I agree completely ... Sanaya has always shown great discrimination in her choice of roles ... and this looks like it is gonna be a really strong one ... as for carrying the show, I have no doubts at all that she can do it ... and neither do the makers, obviously ...as they must have seen her work before casting her. She definitely is the best actress we have on telly today.

Bold= Absolutely Correct👏 No doubts on that!
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the article Sonu!

That's the thing- a show on SP and a show on SO are COMPLETELY different challenges. IMO, a show on SO won't get you the kind of appreciation that a show on SP does. SP has a much muchhh vast audience base. And on top of that, she's the MAIN lead. That's a huge thing. That's why I'm so glad she took it up. Just hope it gets her the kind of recognition she deserves.
MJHT catered to  a different audience altogether, mostly young people.(along with the fact that SO doesn't come in many places). But when you have a prime time show on SP, the story is entirely different cause then you have every kind of viewer watching.