desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Kareena's Stunts in Ra-One and Bodyguard

Kareena Kapoor will let action speak louder than her words with a three-flick run this year.

The actress will be seen getting action-y in Siddique's Bodyguard, Sriram Raghavan's Agent Vinod and Anubhav Sinha's Ra.One.

Says an insider, "Bebo loves glamorous, performance-oriented roles and isn't too fond of action. Yet, she will shed her feminine persona for these three films.

She does what her director tells her to. All three films have her in different and exciting roles from a college student to a super spy and the mother of a small boy so she has gone all out for these flicks.

In AV, Kareena, shoots from the hip while hanging out of a helicopter, in Ra.One, she will be seen getting into fist fights."

Says Ra.One director Anubhav Sinha, "This is the first time Kareena is doing action scenes.

She is part of the serious action sequences including hand-to-hand combat. The film has several such sequences and she features in almost all of them."

Considering it is her first time, she was hesitant about doing these scenes. Notes Sinha, "Kareena has never told me she dislikes action scenes.

She may be a big star but throws no tantrums. She does what she's told to do. The action has been designed and executed by Hollywood action directors Andy Gill and Spiro Razatos (of Fast and Furious fame)."

Source: Midday
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I hope they're not counting kissing SRK as one of the stunts 😆

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Oh Eraser 😆

I think the only time she pulled off those kinda stunts, and extreme ones at that, was in rasiya with Saif-fuuu
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Oh thats cool. i m looking forward to bodyguard!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lol eraser

It's probably nothing, a hype for a film? I never heard bebo talking about her action scenes in Ra.One she  only talks about Agent Vinod...am guessing that one is more intense and difficult while in Ra.One she is probably hitting a guy with her purse.
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Originally posted by: beboholic

lol eraser

It's probably nothing, a hype for a film? I never heard bebo talking about her action scenes in Ra.One she  only talks about Agent Vinod...am guessing that one is more intense and difficult while in Ra.One she is probably hitting a guy with her purse.

i can imagine that 😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wanna see Bodyguard and Agent Vinod, Ra.One seems like its gonna be a huge dud with all the promotions and talks going on, it always happens
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail

Originally posted by: angellicangel

I wanna see Bodyguard and Agent Vinod, Ra.One seems like its gonna be a huge dud with all the promotions and talks going on, it always happens

No i think it will be more about SRK than bebo. 😳

Yaaay I am excited for Bodyguard too.

Hey I need to ask u something. Let me Pm you
ladygaga thumbnail
 It does not matter to me if she is doing movies which are all about her, I just want her to have something interesting to do in every movie. A lot of people are not expecting her to have any meaty roles in these movies, so i hope she surprises us all, haven't seen bebo do much action in any of her movies, so i hope this is true.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It just doesn't make sense that she is doing stunts in all her movies. The only one  am sure she is doing stunts in is Agent Vinod. Bodyguard, why in the world would she do action when the film is not an action movie lol. Ra.one is superhero flick, I understand that...but I dont think she has anything important to do in that film apart from the songs and looking pretty!

she had a small role in 3 idiots, but she still left in impact. Let's wait and see I guess! We didn't think she had anything to do in Golmaal 3, but she left impact there too!